Quantcast
Kalena

[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

^ Really? It took him 2 hours to get down that water slide?!?!

Oh, you found me! :blush:

Here's the first episode cuts Clip 1 Clip 2

i skipped episode 4 (the one with Nam Gyu Ri). >.< I'm uploading episode 5. It'll just take me a while. Since my computer is on router, it can't upload on YouTube (when I try to upload, the dang bar just zooms up to 50% or whatever and then freezes there). I'm trying to get my sister to help me upload it on her computer, but she uses her computer too.

DKYang: Hey, I hope you don't mind me uploading it on YouTube? Let me know.

lol the couple games were hilarious but i think were pretty harsh on shinbongshin.

esp. solbi but a lot of ppl say eunjiwon too (right now .. ppl are mad that they treated shinbongshin like that)

.. but overall it was funnny~~ lol ill probly put up a cut tomorrow of kjm&solbi couple. reminded me of loveletter days..

I'm loving Eun Ji Won. Love his specs! Byul is so pretty. I hope this week's is going to continue.

I knew they kept on picking on Shin Bong Sun, but I didn't know what they were saying...

this week's episode was so funny! but like some of what you guys said, yeah they were mean to Shin Bong Sun.. solbi was so scared during the water game lol does she have a phobia for water or something? lol i found some clips of solbi and kim jong min! it so remind me of the loveletter days

Kim Jong Min and Solbi INTRO

Girls Sand Racing Game

[Couple Game] Kim Jong Min & Solbi VS. Lee Su Geon & Han Young

i was thinking is it me or does this week kinda remind you of the very old heroine6? like this is the guy version of it... you guys think so?

i was thinking is it me or does this week kinda remind you of the very old heroine6? like this is the version of it... you guys think so?

Yup yup, that's exactly what i thought of when i saw the water games.

Looks like the same place/set-- this pic is from a 2005 Heroine 6 "Summer Story" show:

H6-SS.jpg

I wonder why they have to change the one of the games. I really like the one where they had to make the chinese characters using their bodies.

I agree, that was a GREAT game! Hysterical too!

I hope they bring it back >_<

^ I miss it too.

Here is my YouTube R U Ready playlist: YouTube - R U Ready?

Episode 1: Clip 1 Clip 2 (Character Challenge only)

Episode 2: Clip 1 Clip 2 (Character Challenge only)

Episode 3: Clip 1 Clip 2 (Character Challenge only)

Episode 4: Did not upload

Episode 5: Clip 1 Clip 2 Clip 3 Clip 4 Clip 5 Clip 6 Clip 7

Episode 6: Clip 1 Clip 2 Clip 3 Clip 4

Episode 7: Clip 1 Clip 2 Clip 3 Clip 4 Clip 5

Episode 8: Clip 1 Clip 2 Clip 3 Clip 4 Clip 5

^I'll add your YouTube link to the first post. Nice work again, Heather! B)

Here's some caps from this week's show-- it was one of those scary, funny, kwishin ones all the v. shows have every year:

th_AYR-140.jpg * th_AYR-140-2.jpg * th_AYR140-3.jpg

*click on thumbnails for larger images*

#1 & 2: The guys had to choose from mannequin heads on a table-- one is a real person (as you can see). The one that chose the real one had to go retrieve something from a "haunted" room.

#3: Noh Hong Chul running away from a speedy "ghost". :lol:

Oh, and regarding questions about a subbing team for this show, i personally don't have the know-how or time to organize one. But if others out there are willing & able to start one up, then go for it! :D

^I'll add your YouTube link to the first post. Nice work again, Heather! B)

Here's some caps from this week's show-- it was one of those scary, funny, kwishin ones all the v. shows have every year:

First off, thanks to everyone who has posted links, caps, etc!!!

Kalena or anyone else who knows the answer - what does kwishin mean exactly? From what I've seen, I know it has to do with haunted houses a bit and stuff...I also noticed that next week's Jihwaza going to be one too I think. Thanks much in advance!