Is This Se7en?

Guest milkbunny

my stomach hurts from laughing owww okay omg i see the resemblance rofl, she looks like she's wearing a wig..well atleast we know how se7en looks like as a chick now :P

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohsonice

at first glance she does look like him... but if you look closely her features seem a bit more rounded than his... and his facial structure is more sharp than hers

Guest R~Ny Luv K-Pop

i think in first pic is se7en..

he used woman dresses...

very look likes s7en..

thx

WHOA! That's awkward. I really did think it was Se7en for a moment there until I read. It's really weird. She doesn't seem like a model at all. She really does look like Se7en. Say maybe she got surgery to look like Se7en? Haha just kidding. A little bored here. Buttah yeahz she does look like Se7en. ._.

Guest choong jae

wonder if the girl knows who seven is? would she be happy knowing that ppl think she loooks like a popular male singer when crossdressing?

Guest daehanminguk1345

It does look like him! For the first picture, I was like, "Ew, Se7en. If you're going to dress like a girl, at least get a better wig." But it's a girl! Wow...

Guest iPanda

OMG, LOL!

I thought it was se7en before I read the article.

I'm like "wtf? no way se7en wouldn't dress like a girl and if it's his sister that's freaky"

Guest Joanne <3

The first picture looks like Se7en dressed as a woman. The other ones do resemble him too, just not as much. Uncanny. :mellow:

• 6 months later...

Archived