[drama 2007] Kid Gang 키드갱

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sveta21

I'm searching for unique dramas and stumbled onto this. Pity that no one will sub it. I told my mom a little about it, and she even thought it sounded interesting... thanks for the info though, and the links. I'll keep the drama just in case if someone decides to sub it. :(

Guest jooluv

the student guy was the young version of kwon sang woo in Stairway to Heaven lol~

no wonder he looked familiar ==;;

Guest raindropap

hahah i just watched epi 1 and this drama looks funny

i love baeksunghyun! <3

and i love #14 of the OST -- Eddie - 언젠가는

the song's pretty catchy, though to be honest, i only d/led it cuz i saw that eddie sang it =]

-ap

Guest A.lee

thanks guys! for uploading kid gang. im downloading epi 1 right now! i hope its good! haha to tell u the truth im only watching cuz baek sunghyun! hes so cute. :lol:

//

nvm i dont think i can watch it my comps too slow :tears::tears: it says theres 2 and a half more hours till downloads complete waaaa :tears:

Guest rherd

I love this drama.

Especially Baek Sung hyun.

Although his role is kind of nerdy, but he's one stylish nerdy.

Love all his clothes in the drama.

He's one hot nerdy. :D

ive been staying away from this drama since im watching so many at the moment. =X im still on merely episode 5 lols. i enjoy it a lot though <3 its so ridiculously weird yet so funny too. all the characters are quite loveable and its entertaining how

they use their contact with binwoo who is a detective or w/e lols to scare others away

pcyan: what do you need help with? you need an ID to watch. and if you want to register, you need a Korean SS#. i dont think they have an option for foreigners =X (is this what you wanted? or is there something more specific?)

Archived