2007 Chinese My Hero Competition <<加油!好男儿>>

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest takki_fanatic

Cycle
if you want to watch this show, links are provided =)

Rule 1, No bashing, keep in mind that most of these guys had no experience and has never been trained to perform on stage. This is not particularly a singing or beauty competiton, it's simply a competition for china to search for its future stars. If you download or like to watch the show please show support to this thread. I'm not doing this because i have time on my hands, i'm doing this because i thought you guys might be interetsed. If it seems that not many people are interested in this, sorry to say i'll stop providing links and update. Not that because i don't want to keep updating, but it requires time, which i'm have a lack of ^^" you can also search links to download it off from online on your own. :)

Click Here for more information to this competition

2007 My Hero Competition

美特斯·邦威 <<加油!好男儿>>

48.jpg

just to give you guys a heads up, like i said in the other thread, there's 8 contest stations, they are Beijing, Shanghai, Hanzhou, Wuhan, Shengyang, Guangzhou, Chongqing & Chendu. Right now, top6 contestants are selected from each station, that's a total of 48 contestants left in this competition.

Schedule that's showing live in China

schedulekd4.jpg

Schedule, links won't be available till a couple to few days after it's shown in china

As you see, the finals for Hanzhou & Beijing is aired in china already

May 2, Shengyang final, going from 6 to 5

May 3, Chonqing final, going from 6 to 5

May 4, Wuhan final, going from 6 to 5

May 5, Shanghai final, going from 6 to 5

May 6, Chengdu final, going from 6 to 5

May 7, Guangzhou final, going from 6 to 5

May 12, Hanzhou vs. Beijing, 5 contestants will be eliminated from the total of 10 contestants from Hanzhou & Beijing

May 13, Chongqing vs. Shengyang, again, 5 constants will be eliminated from the 2 stations

May 19, Wuhang vs. Shanghai, 5 contestants will be eliminated, 5 contestants remain

May 20, Guangzhou vs. Chengdu, 5 contestants will be eliminated, 5 contestants will remain

further schedules will be updated

Hanzhou's Final

hanfinalup1.jpg

the top6 contestants are (click their name to see their image) Lu Yang, Chen YiLong, Dai YangTian, Li Jian, Wang Qiang & Fu XinBo one of them is eliminated

angela chang performed "JueBu" (Never Surrender) alive

angelazhangfo8.jpg

to download Hanzhou's final in BT, please click this link, for download directions, click the 2nd link. only BT links will be proided, so far i don't know anyone has it in CB

http://www.xbt.com.cn/article/download215736.html

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/5661/dlsb0.jpg

I will provide links for Beijing's final next time, so make sure come back to check for updates...

Guest NewsStrive717

yes, yes! Finally, we all waited so long for this, now it's finally here! But all will have to wait until after exams. xxxx those exams... lol

Guest takki_fanatic

Beijing's Final, going from their top6 to top5 contestants

680oz9s.jpg

The top6 contestants from Beijing are (click their names for their images) Zhang Chao, Zhang ShengQi, Bai XuXu, Tao YanQing, Liu Shuai & Zhang Xu, one of them is elimininated

To download Beijing final with BT, click this link

http://www.xbt.com.cn/article/download217043.html

for instruction to download

http://i15.tinypic.com/4zoeo34.jpg

Shengyang's final coming up...

681lq2q.jpg

along with a touching story

6feou54.jpg

Guest Metamorphosis

You're amazing, thank you for the links :)

I'll tell you how it is once I watch it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zweet

you are too generous! i'd really love to watch this show and the only way i could is online.

thank you so much for providing links, images and information.

i really really appreciate it!

Official Post for the Mega-Upload Links:

*I will only be adding more links to this post, so it'll make my life easier.

Directions: After you download the links, please combine the parts with HJSplit first before playing it.

-May 1, Hanzhou final, going from 6 to 5 - Part 1 // Part 2 // Part 3

-May 2, Shengyang final, going from 6 to 5 - Part 1 // Part 2 // Part 3

-May 5, Shanghai final, going from 6 to 5 - Part 1 // Part 2 // Part 3

-May 6, Chengdu final, going from 6 to 5 - Part 1 // Part 2

-May 7, Guangzhou final, going from 6 to 5 - Part 1 // Part 2 // Part 3

-May 11, All of the Regions get together and see which one from each region got the lowest - Part 1 // Part 2 // Part 3

-May 12, All of the Regions get together, going from 5 to 4 in each region - Part 1 // Part 2

-May 13, Chongqing vs. Shengyang, going from 8 in total to 4 - Coming Soon

-May 19, Wuhang vs. Shanghai, going from 8 in total to 4 - Coming Soon

-May 26, Beijing vs. Guangzhou, going from 8 in total to 4 - Part 1 // Part 2 // Part 3

-June 1, 4 people who got eliminated from before comes back - Part 1 // Part 2

-June 9, 20 people becomes 10 people..intense competition - Part 1 // Part 2 // Part 3 // Part 4 // Part 5 // Part 6 (Credits to: xotique)

-July 7, Top 7 to 5, 2 Gets eliminated - Coming Soon

-July 14, Top 5 to 3, 2 Gets eliminated - Coming Soon

-July 21, Official Top 3, The Finale - Coming Soon

Note: Please do no ask me when I am going to upload the next episodes because I don't have all of the episdoes, I've been trying to download it through Bit-Comet, but it's just taking a long time to finish, especially these couple of days. So Yea. ALSO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF SOOMPI!

Last Updated: 7.26.07 (9:48 PM Eastern Time)

Guest kpoppri

wow wwww i just started watching it tonight as i was randomly flipping thru the channels. these guys are soooooo hot! ahhhh how do u download from that site? i can't read chinese! =( please help meee out. thanks

Guest luluchan

ooo thanks!! uploads and links for youtube would be great!! I will start watching now that it's down to like 12 ppl right?

the auditions i watched ~ they were funny!! ahha

Guest monchichi

ARGH! There's a guy that looks a bit like Wu Chun!!! <3

Thanks soo much for the links! They're all so hot looking... especially dimple guy! ehehehe..

Archived