JOLIN 蔡依林

Guest chigusa707

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jamieâ„¢

she gets prettier every year!

I remember when she first came out, and I didn't find her attractive, but now she's gorgeous!

and she's soo skinny, but still has boobs lol thats quite uncommon in taiwanese singers..

but I don't quite like her style for this album..

Guest v1rgi3

i think she would make a wonderful friend... just from her tv appearances, especially with xiao zhu.. she seems soo wacky and friendly

tho, i always see her in the same clothes.. like that diaper looking shorts that she has in white and black, or those high knee yellow with belts socks, or that yellow jeweled beater...

Guest fluffpuff

i think she's very pretty but i don't quite like how she keeps fixing her face/body. it's obvious from her old pictures that she had her nose and boobs done.

1.jpg

her nose when she was 19.

35.jpg

this should be when she was 18 or so, though she appears to be 14.

Guest Ayuu~

^ as far as i know it...

jolin is plastic freee!!!

there was a time in her debut career where she was actully quite chubby..

and she gained a few...

and now shez thin and fitt

shez worked hard for how she lookz

Guest chigusa707

^I think so too and Im not just saying it coz Im a Jolin fan. I mean, Ive seen people who changed so much in just a few years.

Ive seen some who have thin lips before and now they have pretty plump ones-- without surgery whatsoever.

Its hard to explain how one's body works, but Im pretty sure and I'll stick to believing that Jolin is plastic free.

^_^

Archived