JOLIN 蔡依林

Guest chigusa707

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pillowbox

alot of ppl dislikes her. basically its because she copies other ppl..

i havent realize that until lately when someone mention it in another forum that she is like the "taiwanese Ayumi Hamasaki" it was even in the newspaper.

Some of her songs are good.. & she is pretty. (=

Guest RagingHEART

^lol

i think she looks sort of pretty but i LOVE her music

iono why haha

i realli liked that song LOVE LOVE LOVE by her

i just wanted to start dancing for some reason :blink:

Guest treasured

jolin changed her image sooo much from back in the days

cause i bought a DVD of her MVs n it had really old ones

and boy i couldnt recognize her

to be honest i dont really like jolin, not her voice, not her face, not her personality. lol but i do really like all the songs jay writes for her. if it wasnt for him she probably wouldnt be as popular as she is now

shes pretty..

i love tian kong

yep,and jay chou wrote it for her,yay for jay! anyway although i dont really like her that much,but i think she's pretty,and some of her songs are nice too :)

Guest chigusa707

Its okay even if you guys dont like her. But it wont be right if you dont like her and BASH her.. that'll be WRONG WRONG WRONG.

*overprotectiveness*

LOL.

Guest singerchick

yep,and jay chou wrote it for her,yay for jay! anyway although i dont really like her that much,but i think she's pretty,and some of her songs are nice too :)

Jay didn't write that song for her. Jay didn't write any songs for her on her J-game album.

Anyway she looks not so pretty in some pictures because the makeup weighs down her skin, but she looks absolutely gorgeous in music videos. she's the type of person that looks better in motion. But she's changed a lot, and grown ALOT prettier over the years.

Love, Love, Love, I really like that song also. Even though Jolin remade the song, I like it better than the original by Nu Virgos.

My cousin that saw her at an autographing session said that she looks even skinner in real life than I pictures, I guess she’s just a petite girl J

Archived