JOLIN 蔡依林

Guest chigusa707

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blue Lemonade

I think Cyndi resembles Jolin, but Jolin's much prettier.. Sometimes she looks like an asian barbie o.O Her songs are fun to listen to, but I don't think she's got a lot of talents, but I admit she's pretty

i think she looks like Ruby Lin

I'm glad I'm not alone. First time I saw her in this PV (it was some S Club 7 song...), I thought she WAS Ruby Lin.

Guest singerchick

she can really dance.

She can dance in her music videos, but I've watched her live dancing and it's nothing special. Her moves lack power and seem a big messy.

Nonetheless I think she's pretty and before that whole "makeover" thing she did she did look like Ruby Lin. I thought she was Ruby's little sister or something. She doesn't look like Ruby as much anymore though.

shes the best chinese dancer. which isn't saying much... cause lol have you you guys seen the way they dance? and yea she does look a lot like ruby lin. i think 1/3 taiwanese girls dresses/acts like jolin.

shes the best chinese dancer. which isn't saying much... cause lol have you you guys seen the way they dance? and yea she does look a lot like ruby lin. i think 1/3 taiwanese girls dresses/acts like jolin.

I think Saya and A-mei are a lot better than Jolin. Jolin only looks good dancing in videos with the editing and camera angles moving around her.

When you watch her dance live it's messy and not that nice to look at compared to Saya and A-mei who flows and really blend themselves into the music (Saya and A-mei can be soft and power dancers and they are very natural). Jolin is okay. She's better than a lot of others there but not the BEST no.

Guest singerchick

I think Saya and A-mei are a lot better than Jolin. Jolin only looks good dancing in videos with the editing and camera angles moving around her.

Elva

Coco

Landy

Renee

All dance really well also :)

Guest chigusa707

When you watch her dance live it's messy and not that nice to look at compared to Saya and A-mei who flows and really blend themselves into the music (Saya and A-mei can be soft and power dancers and they are very natural). Jolin is okay. She's better than a lot of others there but not the BEST no.

Ive seen some of her lives, thru videos from friends.

It does look a bit messy, but I like her dance steps.

Her songs are really awesome to dance to as well. :)

BTW, I love love A-mei!

She is really pretty, but I guess I'm the only one that thinks she can't dance. I think her moves are so retarded, lol. Well I can't blame her for that. I do agree that she doesn't dance with power either.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I liked her a lot when she had those bubbly cutesy songs.. but after she came out with her J-Game album.. I just lost interest.. lol she was trying to hard. especially in the MV for "Zhen Yi Zhi Yen Bi Yi Zhi Yen", her moves didn't flow, and she looked like she was having a hard time trying to shake her richard simmons

*NOTE: If youre just going to come in here and bash her saying that she's a copycat, I do think we have heard enough of that. So If you have nothing else to say besides that then dont post at all.

^haha yeah. There're just people who loves bashing I guess.

Anyhow, Jolin's my fav chinese female singer of all time <3

I've been a fan of hers since I was 10 or 11... haha. THough I have to say I'm not that into her/her music now, I'm still like used to the idea of liking her x] If I make any sense. haha ^^;;

Super pretty! <3 ^^

I think she's pretty. I saw pictures of her when she was younger and she definately does not look like how she does now.

Here's another picture of her..

050408caiyilin5bz.jpg

Archived