RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after RONDO finished, I kind of missing something, for the past 11 weeks, eagerly waiting for to watch, eagerly waiting for the summary and eagerly waiting for the rating, this time, feels something is missing inside,

the RONDO power, he he

Guest Yasmin

RONDO - NG SCENES (click on the url to view it)

CREDIT: MAENAKA / BIYO FROM STARJIWOO

TRANSLATION CREDIT: BIYO FROM STARJIWOO

[ancle& aunt] Sweet...

[aunt] Tomato with sugar is strange.

[YoonA] Why? Tomato juice need a sugar.

[aunt] Tomato juice and sugar?

[YoonA] Yes.

[aunt] Tomato juice need absolutely salt!

[YoonA] Salt?

[aunt]Yea.

----------------

[guest] GOCHISOU SAMA DEi can't readA.{Thank you for your food.}

[YoonA] OTSUKARE...?? {mistake for ARIGATOU GOZAIMASITA Thank you for comming}

[JiWoo] Suddenly I confused!

----------------

After Sin Hyunjun line....

[YoonA]Moo..Sumimasen {Sorry} [she losts her line] Ah..Oh.. How will I do?

----------------

Hard action scene. Timing of kick a pistol doesn't match. Both of them couldn't stop to laugh.

----------------

[YoonA] Justice, return.

[sho] Haha..Return? Wonderful for use such a difficult word. You seem study hard.

???? Opened!! Opened originally!! Who did it such forced!

{Suddenly the plate falling}

[JiWoo]Omma!Owya!

Guest suza_nna

the theme song ' soyonara ' cannot download......why ...... i really want to download that song................

The AP, script writer of RONDO compliment jiwoo's effort and willingness to act in RONDO and they stick to original plot even though the ratings keep dropping but thank to God, RONDO managed to garnered average rating of 15.51% climbing the 3rd most watch drama in Japan during winter.

Kudos to Yutaka and Choi Ji Woo

reported from trulyjiwoo, rosie for the news and joanna for the translation

The PD & Scriptwriter stood together to answer those ugly rumours spreading during the shoot of Rondo which may trigger the results of its falling tv rating. Both PD & Scriptwriter gotten the news of fallen tv rating but persisted to stay put in its original story. Both men came together to rebut those reports and gave appropriate answers to those negative reports esp on Jwhime.

It's the 1st time in history of 16 years in TBS that TV drama could hit a starting TV rating of 20% and ending at 17.7% - these 2 high scores would not happen to their normal jp TV drama which was only able to score 11.5% in one year aggregrate. Rondo was telecast at its Golden hour at TBS facing Fuji, TBS others at the same time. This new experience of collaboration between two countries with two BIG stars would help them to forsee such pblms in their future works.

PS. They are taking the aggregrate of 11 episodes to garner starting of 20.7% and ending 17.7% which in 16 years of TBS drama history had never happened b4. So PD of Rondo was thankful for Jwhime esp for accepting the script and taking the risks and new challenges in the drama.

and I want to add that Yutaka also brings positive impact to RONDO, yeah, dark thriller is not something that all are ease to comprehend with

waiting for another collaboration between this two, this time, romcom :D

The AP, script writer of RONDO compliment jiwoo's effort and willingness to act in RONDO and they stick to original plot even though the ratings keep dropping but thank to God, RONDO managed to garnered average rating of 15.51% climbing the 3rd most watch drama in Japan during winter.

Kudos to Yutaka and Choi Ji Woo

reported from trulyjiwoo, rosie for the news and joanna for the translation

The PD & Scriptwriter stood together to answer those ugly rumours spreading during the shoot of Rondo which may trigger the results of its falling tv rating. Both PD & Scriptwriter gotten the news of fallen tv rating but persisted to stay put in its original story. Both men came together to rebut those reports and gave appropriate answers to those negative reports esp on Jwhime.

It's the 1st time in history of 16 years in TBS that TV drama could hit a starting TV rating of 20% and ending at 17.7% - these 2 high scores would not happen to their normal jp TV drama which was only able to score 11.5% in one year aggregrate. Rondo was telecast at its Golden hour at TBS facing Fuji, TBS others at the same time. This new experience of collaboration between two countries with two BIG stars would help them to forsee such pblms in their future works.

PS. They are taking the aggregrate of 11 episodes to garner starting of 20.7% and ending 17.7% which in 16 years of TBS drama history had never happened b4. So PD of Rondo was thankful for Jwhime esp for accepting the script and taking the risks and new challenges in the drama.

and I want to add that Yutaka also brings positive impact to RONDO, yeah, dark thriller is not something that all are ease to comprehend with

waiting for another collaboration between this two, this time, romcom :D

Yay! Romcom definitely! Really glad that the hardwork the entire cast put in paid off!! Somehow because of Rondo, I'm rooting more for TBS productions now more than ever....well, I hope they churn out more quality productions in the future, hopefully one with Yutaka and CJW again. (Cos I just can't get enough of them!!! Until now I'm still missing Rondo badly..... :tears: )

Yay! Romcom definitely! Really glad that the hardwork the entire cast put in paid off!! Somehow because of Rondo, I'm rooting more for TBS productions now more than ever....well, I hope they churn out more quality productions in the future, hopefully one with Yutaka and CJW again. (Cos I just can't get enough of them!!! Until now I'm still missing Rondo badly..... :tears: )

not only you, I miss RONDO too, like something is missing from my life and I do not know whether I really miss RONDO or I miss CJW-Yutaka collaboration, such a perfect couple, one is never enough hope TBS will hear our pleading.

Better still wait for the DVD. I think they said the DVD will be out something around end of June if I'm not mistaken

You are right, I will support her and him all the way, will buy the DVD - my only concern is the translation - or in this case 'lost in translation' :P

Guest Phoën¡x

Thanks for the pics, dadedum. I love Yutaka!!! He was one of the first J-actors that I ever like.

he is my second one..

my first jap drama is tokyo cinderella story and i love the lead actor..

then follow by yutaka when he's in the drama with love..

OMG! with love is such an awesome drama. like the plot was okaaaayyy~but yutaka's presence really made it such a great show. his acting was superb, i really think no one else could have pulled it off other than him...oh no, i'm swooning again! :sweatingbullets: and I miss Rondo....

he is my second one..

my first jap drama is tokyo cinderella story and i love the lead actor..

then follow by yutaka when he's in the drama with love..

I translated the latest Ueda P's diary entry! Enjoy! I felt so happy after reading it...I pray they collaborate again in the near future!!!

4月7日(金)

~植田P日記~

Rondo Producer Ueda's diary

April 7th entry:

試写会、行って来ました。

平野君と、イメルダと、山室君と、森パパで…

Got back from the movie preview.

With Hirao san, Imelda san, Yamamuro san and Mori papa...

舞台挨拶の前に、

楽屋に会いに行ったら、

いやあ、いました。

感無量・・・

キラキラしたジウさんが・・

スタイリストの、ノさんも、マネージャーのヨンギさんもいて

気分は、もう、

「おかえり」

「ただいま」

の輪舞曲のラストシーン。

Before the stage appearance,when I went to the dressing room. And there she was. My emotions were overwhelmed when I saw her.

The stunning Jiwoo san...

Her stylist No-san,and manager Yeongi-san were also there...

It felt like the last scene of Rondo "Okaeri"(Welcome back/home), "Tadaima" (I'm back).

ぺちゃくちゃしゃべっていたら、

竹野内さんが、突然、登場。

なぜか、「あんにょんはせよー」

と挨拶してしまう。

竹野内さんも、

「あんにょんはせよー」

って、ついつい出てしまうよね。

ジウさんも、びっくりの再会。

サプライズで、竹野内さんが、試写会に来てくれたのです。

As I was yapping away, suddenly, Takenouchi-san appeared.

I don't know why but I greeted him "Anyonghaseyo", and he too said it all too naturally "Anyonghaseyo" in reply.

It was a surprising reunion for Jiwoo san as well.

As a form of surprise for Jiwoo, Takenouchi came for the premiere.

まあね、サプライズといっても、

「なんか、サプライズというより、これから、輪舞曲のロケ行く感じだよね。静岡とかさ」

と、竹野内さんが言ったように、

久しぶりなんだけど、久しぶりじゃなくて…

みんな、苦笑い。

まだ、みんな、どこかで、

あの時のまま、なにかがとまっているんだなあ。

五ヶ月だもんね。

Well, like Takenouchi san said, "Hmm, for some reason, more than a surprise, it feels like we're going for a location shooting for Rondo right now. Like to Shizuoka or something..." Ya, as much as it was a surprise, it really felt that way. It felt like it's been a long time, and yet it really isn't actually since we parted...

Everyone smiled rather wry and bitterly.

It seems like some part of those days and times are stopped, and preserved in everyone.

And it's already been 5 months.

再会は、短く、そのまま、試写に・・

こっそり入るはずが・・

あっという間に、みんなに気づかれて…

お騒がせしまして、申し訳ございません。

The reunion's short, just like that, at the premiere..

Wanted to enter the seat quietly and stealthily..

But still somehow, everyone noticed us...

We stirred up some noise, my apologies.

そして、試写。

笑えて、泣ける韓国エンターテイメントの王道でした。

笑い声が、すすり泣きの声に変わっていく。

その力技に、感嘆です。

映画終了後、

竹野内さんは、一足先に、脱出。

お疲れ様でした。

と、別れて・・

うちらだけで、なんか、食べに行こうかね、

と、話していると、

竹野内さんから、

「もしよかったら、ごはん食べにいきませんか?」

とお誘いが…

Then, it was the movie preview.

The royal road of Korean entertainment, we can laugh and cry.

From the sounds of laughter, it changed to sounds of sniffles.

The ability to do that to the audience is really impressive.

After the movie ended, Takenouchi made a move to escape first.

We parted as we say "Otsukaresamadei can't reada".

As the few of us were discussing if we should head somewhere to eat, Takenouchi san invited and asked, "If it's alright with you all, shall we go eat?"

合流して、某韓国料理屋に・・

映画の感想やら、

輪舞曲の思い出やら・・

クランクアップ後、いろいろ行われている飲み会の笑い話やら…

竹野内さんが、この前、シンヒョンジュンさんから、電話もらったんだけど、

言葉が通じなくて・・(笑)

とか。

わいわいと・・・

本当に大変だったけど、本当に楽しかったなあって・・

After we gathered, we headed to a Korean restaurant..

We talked about our afterthoughts on the movie, memories of Rondo, the funny episodes during the drinking sessions we had after cranking up...

Takenouchi said that just sometime back, he received a phonecall from Shin Hyun Jun, but because of communication barriers..*laugh* and stuff...that it was quite a difficult situation, but really fun and he was very happy...

「チェジウさんは、映画のスタッフたちと、パーティーなんで、

今日は、一緒に飲めないけれど、

こんど、みんなで、ソウルに行って、

ジウさんをびっくりさせよう」

って、作戦を練ってたら、

お店の人が、

「すみません、こちらよろしいですか?」

と相席のお客さんが・・

????

と思っていたら、

「ちょっと、なにやってんの?」

って感じでジウさんたちが乱入!!!!!!

「えーーーーー???」

って。

"Choi Ji woo san, along with the staff have a party, so she can't join us today. But some time in the future, let's all go to Seoul and give her a surprise!" so we proposed. And as we were laying out our strategies, a waiter came and asked,as if someone wanted to share seats with us "Sorry, but is this table available?" '???????' was what was going through everyone's minds. And just as I was thinking "Huh! Wait! What's going on?" Jiwoo-san "intruded"!!!!!

"Ehhhhh------???"

僕たちが、一緒にいることをキャッチして、

びっくりさせようって、

顔を出してくれたんですね。

本当にびっくりしてね、

嬉しくてね、

取材とパーティーの間をぬって、

疲れてるだろうに・・

無理して、僕たちに会いに来てくれたんですよ。

ほんの少し、お酒も飲んで・・

たくさんたくさん話して・・

げらげら笑って…

そいでね、

時間がきて・・

Wanting to catch hold of us, knowing that we're together, and wanting to give us a surprise, she showed up.

We were really surprised and happy. Amidst the interviews and party, she must be really tired...and yet, she was kind enough to come and meet us.

We drank...and talked alot alot and guffawed...

Then, the time came...

また会いましょうって。

絶対に、また会いましょうって、

別れました。

打ち上げのときと違って、

不思議なことに、今回の別れは、そんなに寂しくなかったんですよ。

本当にまた、会えるんだって・・

また、どこかで、このメンバーで

何かが、出来るはずだって・・・

心から、そう思えたから。

まさに、

連理の枝のように・・

"Let's meet again", "We must definitely meet again" were exchanged before we parted our ways.

Unlike the time when we cranked up, quite amazingly, the parting this time was not as sad.

Because I believe sincerely in my heart that we will really meet up again. And somewhere, with the same members, we'll be creating something once more.

Truly,like the Interlocking Branches...

######END######

Japanese source: TBS Rondo official website

Guest guest021006

Thank you so much for the translation.

Wow, I am so surprised that Ji-Woo managed to go to the restaurant to meet the Rondo team. What a wonderful re-union with Yuna and Takumi. I miss them so much.

She must really appreciate the experience she gained when she shooting RONDO drama and with Yutaka as an experienced actor and I like it, they are just like a big family,

RONDO 2! RONDO 2,

or RONDO movie please, hehe

She must really appreciate the experience she gained when she shooting RONDO drama and with Yutaka as an experienced actor and I like it, they are just like a big family,

RONDO 2! RONDO 2,

or RONDO movie please, hehe

Archived