RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

Guest apple red

yay!

this thread is still very much alive!!! (Like the Official Rondo BBS!!!!!) woohoooo~~~~

so is our subbing team idea still going on?

We should let more people know how great this drama is....and even now I still miss seeing Yutaka and Jiwoo on screen. they really form the greatest J-K pairing on screen...ever!!! :D

Looking forward to June...

I think this kind dramas is surely but sure grabbed people hearts..

Different with kind dramas such as Full House or Lover in Paris, which faster grabbed people's attention but not keep in mind when the new similar drama come out..

Honestly, this kind drama need to watch twice or more to be more understand the details..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LOVE_SICK

Hi everyone...:D

Just finish watching this drama yesterday :blush: . I'm so excited after watching the 1st episode...so addicted to watch them together again and again. So cute and matured couple. I second YUTA-RULE opinion.... THE BEST J-K COUPLE EVER. Every scene together, they both look so adorable (especially when they want to talk lots of thing) plus I can't stop to smile when they went for window shopping together... so cute!

Guest gracew

yay!

this thread is still very much alive!!! (Like the Official Rondo BBS!!!!!) woohoooo~~~~

so is our subbing team idea still going on?

We should let more people know how great this drama is....and even now I still miss seeing Yutaka and Jiwoo on screen. they really form the greatest J-K pairing on screen...ever!!! :D

Looking forward to June...

RONDOEnglish subs complete now !!!

yuta_rule,

Went some pages back just now and found out that Rondo subs complete in d-addicts. It's soft subs and not from Asabou !. Since it's now available.....the subbing team need not duplicate the work.

Here's the link. Look for Rondo.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewforum.p...ca27c6fedc80028

:P

Guest jdgdko

just finished watching RONDO and i enjoyed it very much :) an action suspense and romantic drama all in one. even liked the theme songs. tried downloading links posted in this thread but i can't go through it. HELP! :(

Guest gracew

just finished watching RONDO and i enjoyed it very much :) an action suspense and romantic drama all in one. even liked the theme songs. tried downloading links posted in this thread but i can't go through it. HELP! :(

Hi,

Did you try these links. I sent on 22 Apr...expires in 10 days.

I Believe

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?act...B3B410B3301A654

Sayonara

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?act...06A153638E1256B

See if you can d/l from here !

:D

Guest RainFan4ever

cjw im not a fan of her something about her looks turn me off..i don't knoe what exactly it is maybe it her nose or sumthin' b/c it looks fake other than that she a great actress...good at cryin'..but i'll try to watch this this drama and the j-dude is kinda cute kinda look like takeshi kanishero in a way....

Guest puppyiz

Hi,

CB can misbehave sometimes....hang at 0% for even days...but nowadays pretty good for me about 45 kbps..it also depends on your line....your can try to 'pause' it and then 'start' again or I've also tried rebooting my machine...but I can assure you it has happened to many of us before. It'll work somehow.

On the other hand...can you also use Bit Torrent....you can find the drama and OST in the d-addicts website by a serach of 'rondo'. I combine both BT and CB in all my downloads...depending which is faster.

All the best !!!

Hello to all and especially to Gracew.

First and formost, I'd say a BIG Thank you to you for the valuable information and advice.

I have tried the 'pause/start' method....I guess CB was in kind a bad mood.

I shall try to use BT right away. Cant wait to dl Yeonriji. Much appreciated for the reply.

TA to all. :blush:

Guest jdgdko

Hi,

Did you try these links. I sent on 22 Apr...expires in 10 days.

I Believe

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?act...B3B410B3301A654

Sayonara

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?act...06A153638E1256B

See if you can d/l from here !

:D

i have tried the above links but i always get a "cannot find server or page cannot be displayed" response. i have been trying since last night. i am not that good with computers but i was successful in d/l korean ost in the past. this is the first time that i have encountered problems with d/l. will try and try again later. :sweatingbullets: thanks anyway.

Guest jdgdko

was able to d/l rondo theme songs just now. YEHEY!!!!! thanks :D

was able to d/l rondo theme songs just now. YEHEY!!!!! thanks :D

Guest nadrika

Hi to all Rondo fans! I just discovered this forum early this week and have been reading through all the pages. What a great read it has been. :D

Thanks for posting all the photos, translating the interviews and putting the spoilers in light yellow (i'll be referring to it when i get my hands on the vcd)

I'm kind of thankful that i just discovered the existence of Rondo just recently. I can't imagine the anticipation i would have experienced had i known about it since July last year. :o

Right now im already feeling very impatient (Takenouchi is my fav jap actor!!!) and i'm wondering how you all here had to wait for it to be shown on tv!

Hi JAS...

I'm quite suprised cause my friend said Rondo's vcd and dvd already at Malaysia's market now :phew:. So she bought for me :D the vcd for RM19.90. The vcd box contained 8 vcd inside. Unfortunately, I've to wait till next week to watch it :crazy::blink:

Hi LOVE_SICK. I'd like to know more about the vcd that your friend bought for you in KL. Really appreciate it if you can answer the following questions.

1) Is the language spoken in japanese & korean?

2) Are the subtitles in English?

3) Is the vcd original? Cos i read that the dvd will only be released in june

4) How's the quality of the video?

Thank you in advance. I read from this thread that Singapore might not show it cos they have a contract with Fuji tv. That's such a letdown. :angry:

I'd make a trip to KL just to get the vcd if its not dubbed into another language and the subtitles is in eng. :)

Hi to all Rondo fans! I just discovered this forum early this week and have been reading through all the pages. What a great read it has been. :D

Thanks for posting all the photos, translating the interviews and putting the spoilers in light yellow (i'll be referring to it when i get my hands on the vcd)

I'm kind of thankful that i just discovered the existence of Rondo just recently. I can't imagine the anticipation i would have experienced had i known about it since July last year. :o

Right now im already feeling very impatient (Takenouchi is my fav jap actor!!!) and i'm wondering how you all here had to wait for it to be shown on tv!

Hi LOVE_SICK. I'd like to know more about the vcd that your friend bought for you in KL. Really appreciate it if you can answer the following questions.

1) Is the language spoken in japanese & korean?

2) Are the subtitles in English?

3) Is the vcd original? Cos i read that the dvd will only be released in june

4) How's the quality of the video?

Thank you in advance. I read from this thread that Singapore might not show it cos they have a contract with Fuji tv. That's such a letdown. :angry:

I'd make a trip to KL just to get the vcd if its not dubbed into another language and the subtitles is in eng. :)

hi nadrika, let me answer your question, since I just came back from KL (S&M Plaza, near kotaraya),

the language is spoken in Japanese and Korean, the vcd subtitle is in Malay & Chinese,

the DVD is with English, Malay and Chinese subtitle

the price of VCD = RM 19.50

price of DVD = RM 29.90

by original meant, it is yesasia produced (in line with TBS),

the quality is okay, but I think the DVD produced in June is much better, but perhaps in the meantime, have to satisfied with what we have now :D

RONDOEnglish subs complete now !!!

yuta_rule,

Went some pages back just now and found out that Rondo subs complete in d-addicts. It's soft subs and not from Asabou !. Since it's now available.....the subbing team need not duplicate the work.

Here's the link. Look for Rondo.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewforum.p...ca27c6fedc80028

gracew!

thanks for the update! Now my roommates can stop pestering me for subtitles already! I was already planning to dedicate the beginning of my summer vacation making the subs! thank goodness~

I really want to get my hands on the DVD...there's a photobook in the DVD that apparently contains alot of behind the scenes shots....but the DVD's so expensive!!!!!

Oh well...maybe it's time to start saving....

Guest Maia-chan

Rondo is at no. 5. Best Drama goes to Byakuyakou, which is absolutely fantastic in everything.

Best Drama: Byakuyakou

2. Unfair

3. Jikou Keisatsu

4. Saiyuki

5. Rondo

Just dropping by to say hi, have been watching Rondo up to 5 episodes now. It's really really good, but just to spread the J-Dorama love, Unfair and Byakuyakou are even better. Both also border on mystery, suspense & thriller like Rondo, but with better plot and love stories which are even more heartbreaking. At least Rondo ends, well, good.

oh, thanks Maia for the information, I believe you are from Japan right? About the five listed above, Jikou Keisatsu was the one I am not familiar with but I read somewhere else, this drama also win best actor or best actress award.

yeah, I like the ending of RONDO even though I am craving for the second RONDO or movie, hihi

Guest azreenzaira

i love this drama

yutaka soooo cute and cool.....

but don't like choi ji woon acting, almost the same with winter sonnata, a lot of crying...

i got the dvd version from kotaraya shop, bout RM 20

i love this drama

yutaka soooo cute and cool.....

but don't like choi ji woon acting, almost the same with winter sonnata, a lot of crying...

i got the dvd version from kotaraya shop, bout RM 20

among all the dramas after BD, i think personally in RONDO she has less crying scenes, and i think it is not her fault to cry, the script and the PD required it

but if you were to choose, I prefer RONDO to Winter Sonata anytime, anywhere

Guest sophia76

Rondo is at no. 5. Best Drama goes to Byakuyakou, which is absolutely fantastic in everything.

Best Drama: Byakuyakou

2. Unfair

3. Jikou Keisatsu

4. Saiyuki

5. Rondo

Just dropping by to say hi, have been watching Rondo up to 5 episodes now. It's really really good, but just to spread the J-Dorama love, Unfair and Byakuyakou are even better. Both also border on mystery, suspense & thriller like Rondo, but with better plot and love stories which are even more heartbreaking. At least Rondo ends, well, good.

Waoo! Good news!

Thank you!

I'm listening the OST, bought in yesasia. It's very good and when I listen those musics I remeber many drama scenes.

I'm going to watch the end with eng subtitles :rolleyes:

today, I watch the episode again where Takumi beginning to suspect Yuna, really love the scenes and how Yuna answered him and make him feel guilty for suspecting her. They are really good.

Guest puppyiz

Hi,

CB can misbehave sometimes....hang at 0% for even days...but nowadays pretty good for me about 45 kbps..it also depends on your line....your can try to 'pause' it and then 'start' again or I've also tried rebooting my machine...but I can assure you it has happened to many of us before. It'll work somehow.

On the other hand...can you also use Bit Torrent....you can find the drama and OST in the d-addicts website by a serach of 'rondo'. I combine both BT and CB in all my downloads...depending which is faster.

All the best !!!

Thank u so much for explaining on CB's behavioural patterns. I tried oso many times after that, 2day (finally) I am dl-ing d 3rd episode (havent watched 1 & 2 yet).

It paused for some minutes, then started @ :w00t: 50kbps....then it droped to 30 something :o ....then dropped again to about 8kpbs....my mood went :wacko: like the speed....... :wacko:

Thank u once again GraceW, most appreciated!

Archived