Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Will we ever have a rom on the romcom lol. Will there ever be min min couple moments lol

Poor Ye bun. She hit her head hard the first time:bawling:

It will be heartbreaking to know that your mother was killed and not committed suicide:bawling:

I expect the ratings to go up as we are down to 6 episodes. Ye bun and the whole cast is doing a really great job:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I am happy our ji min is enjoying her vacation with her family:blush:

She is so pretty. PD Kim Seok Yoon brings the best in her:blush: But I will hate him if there's no romance arc for ye bun and jang yeol:bawling:

There's still hope hahaha

I think I will just look forward for the romance here hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Seeing JM enjoying her holidays make me smile... yet i am worried that 2 more weekends and i will not have my weekly dose of funny JM make me anxious and abit sad.  What a dilemma feeling.  :sweat_smile:

I feel the same chinggu:bawling: We only have 2 weekends and after, we don't know when we will see her again. I hope she confirms her next project soon. I hope BYT ratings reach double digits:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): Once it ends, I will watch all episodes again. Our ji min has proven that she can also do comedy very well. Thank you PD KSY, you always bring the best out of our ji min:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1