Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest bluenitesky

aww i miss seeing the couple together, so aside from Cain and Abel does HJM have any other project for next year ?

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

Hi to all Jimin's fans

KBS given us the greatest gift on the 1st day of 2009. I am so excited when seeing both walking out to present the awards :lol:

Don't worry too much I don't think our beloved couple drifted apart when you see this photo :D

maneuneun..thanks for the pix! *phew"...heheh...really good to see this...do you think you can blow it up abit more? heheh..wonder if anyone will capture their BTS like what they did last year....they were so close then..really..

ashlee..bluenitesky..snowprincess (love your comment about him not being able to take his eyes off her)...ripgal..yeahhh...can still spazz about this couple.. :P

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all

i fogot to say thank you ripgal for the preview of C&A

ji min is so cuteee with her accent and ji sub looks so cool as always

can't wait for it.

Guest thowysg

ashlee & other jiji shippers..check these out!

presenting the award together..

13.jpg

1CA3LCDJK.jpg

20-1.jpg

3CAUSXBL4.jpg

5-3.jpg

66.jpg

77.jpg

778.jpg

19-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

99.jpg

guess jimin put jihwan at ease...they didn't act so odd afterall.. :)

oh yes..somebody posted the alex & jimin news some time back so i finally managed to see it...here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBYKZRekWLM

it's not true...alex was so upset...

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg and all

just watched kbs awards , the scene which ji min and ji hwan were presenting an awards, they weren't that cols, it's just that they were preseting and i think they had to be serious that' s why they did joke each other like the other times.

but when the winners did their speech, i noticed that they looked at each other and smile together, wowow

i can tell that they are still close, how can they aren't when they are not together for just a year.

btw i'm so happy to see them back together.

Guest thowysg

hi thowysg and all

just watched kbs awards , the scene which ji min and ji hwan were presenting an awards, they weren't that cols, it's just that they were preseting and i think they had to be serious that' s why they did joke each other like the other times.

but when the winners did their speech, i noticed that they looked at each other and smile together, wowow

i can tell that they are still close, how can they aren't when they are not together for just a year.

btw i'm so happy to see them back together.

ashlee..think jihwan was tense about winning the award as well..that's why he wasn't so chatty...of cuz, he was tired too...& what you said is accurate as well...only i had hoped to find them kidding with each other while on stage...it's ok to do that even as friends, isn't it? i was so glad to find those pixs..heheh...i think at least he's more pally with jimin than yuri.. :sweatingbullets:

omg!!!!... both lovely.. i love KJH clothes omg!!!

HJM so pretty , she's the prettiest even in MBC

valleygirl..yup..actually her KBS hairstyle reminds me of her Ent Wkly days...she was always dolled up.. :) i prefer her outfit in KBS than MBC...i think the outfit she wore for the MBC award was worn by 2 other actresses as well previously...it was an empire waist billowing dress thingy..have to be very skinny to pull that off i think...

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

agree with you, i think ji hwan looked more comfortable with ji min and yuri, which wasn't suprised me. cause from what I have seen yuri is a shy girl, she is soooo shy even with her co-stars who she has worked with for a long time, her co-star hyun bin said that in 2007 when they had a drama together.

there are only some pp who I have seen she's comfortable with are the finkl girls and some of her best friends( only females)

btw i'm glad that jiji are still close.

I have watched the preview of C&A again , and I must say I love that drama , can't wait for it, the story is so interesting, ji min 's character has a bright personality.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

agree with you, i think ji hwan looked more comfortable with ji min and yuri, which wasn't suprised me. cause from what I have seen yuri is a shy girl, she is soooo shy even with her co-stars who she has worked with for a long time, her co-star hyun bin said that in 2007 when they had a drama together.

there are only some pp who I have seen she's comfortable with are the finkl girls and some of her best friends( only females)

btw i'm glad that jiji are still close.

I have watched the preview of C&A again , and I must say I love that drama , can't wait for it, the story is so interesting, ji min 's character has a bright personality.

ashlee..oh..so yuri is not as easy-going as jimin i supposed...our jimin is very friendly.. :) yes..i am also looking forward to C&A...jimin's character will be a fiesty one i think...it kinda reminds me of jomaja...the development between the 2 main leads, not so much the background...may be a modern version of wannie & maja ..heheh..

my imagination is going wild again on jiji couple..heheh..i imagined that he preened over to plead with her to finally reveal to everyone that they're going out but she laughed it off and said as long as nobody catches them, let's keep it a secret! ke ke .. :rolleyes::lol::w00t:

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yeah yuri is so shy, she has difficulties with her male stars, although they looked close at the interview or film set, but they still have some distants,

btw i have heard about the story of C&A, it seems interesting with the North korean things and the love of the 2 brothers for a same woman

,btw I forgot to say it that I heard that chae jung ahn was ji min's best friend so it's cool that the 2 friends can work together in this drama.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yeah yuri is so shy, she has difficulties with her male stars, although they looked close at the interview or film set, but they still have some distants,

btw i have heard about the story of C&A, it seems interesting with the North korean things and the love of the 2 brothers for a same woman

,btw I forgot to say it that I heard that chae jung ahn was ji min's best friend so it's cool that the 2 friends can work together in this drama.

ashlee..oh really? CJA seems much older than jimin, right? must be fun for friends to work together on the same project.. :)

yuri must be the most shy one in finkl..haha..

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yeah at chae jung ahn new movie's premier ji min was there too, i heard someone said that ji min went their to support her( her best friend)

or ji min is invited by chae jung ahn, one of her best friend

yah CJA is much older than ji min.

all the finkl girls are easy outgoing but accept for yuri, she looks so serious on TV.

but if you see her with the finkl girls they are so crazy together.( she must feel comfortable with them)

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yeah at chae jung ahn new movie's premier ji min was there too, i heard someone said that ji min went their to support her( her best friend)

or ji min is invited by chae jung ahn, one of her best friend

yah CJA is much older than ji min.

all the finkl girls are easy outgoing but accept for yuri, she looks so serious on TV.

but if you see her with the finkl girls they are so crazy together.( she must feel comfortable with them)

ashlee..yes..i read about jimin attending that premiere cuz of a close friend...guess she's always be a dongseng to her friends.. :) do you visit jihwansarang to spazz about the jiji couple anymore? heheh..anyway, i posted these later pixs there as well..

guess yuri is an introvert, she takes awhile to warm up to people...

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

I haven't been there for a while, I thought there are no more jiji's shippers around, since the hong gil dong's couple is so popular

and everyone seems like they like KJH-KNH couple too. that's why I don't come there often.

yeah I heard ji min is CJA's best friend, or is CJH her sister 's friend? don't know.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

I haven't been there for a while, I thought there are no more jiji's shippers around, since the hong gil dong's couple is so popular

and everyone seems like they like KJH-KNH couple too. that's why I don't come there often.

yeah I heard ji min is CJA's best friend, or is CJH her sister 's friend? don't know.

ashlee..ya..i know what you mean...i hardly go there too cuz nuttin much to post till now..heheh..about CJA..i don't know too..btw..did you check out that link i posted about alex & jimin? it's obvious to me it was made up...

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yeah that link works fine, I have watched it before.

btw I love alex, he is a nice guy, btw shin ae was a few days ago at kbs awards,too( to promote her new drama)

I heard alex was born and raised in canada, that's why he has accent but he sings perfectly( didn't know that he had accent)

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yeah that link works fine, I have watched it before.

btw I love alex, he is a nice guy, btw shin ae was a few days ago at kbs awards,too( to promote her new drama)

I heard alex was born and raised in canada, that's why he has accent but he sings perfectly( didn't know that he had accent)

ashlee..i saw shin ae at the kbs awards too...& yes, alex has a canadian accent..i understand he hails from vancouver..my 2nd home is there too... :) i know you're a huge fan of alex.. :) i'm still scouting for that elusive gentleman for our dear jimin..i would really love to see what kind of guys she likes..she had a boyfriend before becoming more popular, right? hmm..wonder if there's a pix of him somewhere..

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

what she had a boyfriend before, that's totally new for me

wow I wonder what kind of guy is he? but i think he is a good guy,hehe ji min seems like a gir who only dates kind and nice girl, I don't think she will date a bad guy cause of his look,haha

Guest thowysg

thowysg

what she had a boyfriend before, that's totally new for me

wow I wonder what kind of guy is he? but i think he is a good guy,hehe ji min seems like a gir who only dates kind and nice girl, I don't think she will date a bad guy cause of his look,haha

ashlee..yup..remember that YSMM episode where jimin was a guest...she created quite a sensation when she said she had a stalker and netizens thought the stalker was seven or something..that they also accused her of wanting attention...jimin brought it up because it was because she kept receiving text messages from this stalker that her boyfriend misunderstood and broke it off with her...it was after the program was aired that her bf posted in his blog that he regretted breaking off with her..

Guest thowysg

another pix..

281231_kbs_060.jpg

here's a link to jiji presenting the awards..

some fanarts...

PhotoFunia_173261b.jpg

PhotoFunia_1732cfb.jpg

1d23849c.jpg

fb656644.jpg

e9ccce0b.jpg

68c4e6c5.jpg

C&A pixs..

k1231hjm-18_seo0n1.jpg

dunno if this was from C&A too..

1-10.jpg

gif of her shower commercial.. jihwan brought this up during their Sang Sang Plus special together..

9b313a10.gif

hi maneunuen...ashlee..valleygirl..zetta...ijustkddin..cutekid..snowprincess..yangp

a....prita...bluenitesky & all jimin fans!!