Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest valley girl

zetta..ohh...heheh..i dunno why but i feel that PSY is abit cold...i'm really looking forward to see jisub in action with jimin...i want to see if he can make her succumb to his passionate kisses..i know that during the shooting of that drama with eric, the PD had to yell "cut" when the kiss between eric and jimin became a tad too aggressive.. :P although jihwan was naughty during the shooting of the last kiss scene in CS...he didn't manage to faze jimin...haha..yes..he's got to have more practice.. :P

i think So jiSub has a Same Kiss in Thousand Year, WHiB , i forget the one he kissed Soft, passionate, tender i think ji min will be kissed like that. it made woman heart's melt.. talking about lee beom soo he been played with suhQi rite?? he has the funniest kissed :lol: :lol: with SuhQi.. kkkk You have to watch

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

i think So jiSub has a Same Kiss in Thousand Year, WHiB , i forget the one he kissed Soft, passionate, tender i think ji min will be kissed like that. it made woman heart's melt.. talking about lee beom soo he been played with suhQi rite?? he has the funniest kissed :lol: :lol: with SuhQi.. kkkk You have to watch

is that the kiss jisub had with yuri? if it is, it's in that clip too...hahah..yes..jisub is very hot so i think jimin will be affected by his kiss..heheh...ok..who's lee beom soo? & if you have that clip, please provide it..thanks!

also..i've watched Ent Wkly last night..they covered on rumours ...finally saw a brief clip on alex denying the rumours...i can safely say he & jimin are not dating..you know when actors are confronted with these rumours, they just smile and deny it...in alex's case, he looked angry when he told off the reporters by saying that they reported false news...i supposed he must have been thinking how this rumour will hurt sinae further...aaww..so sensitive of him... :)

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

thank you so much for the BTS pic of CS

OMG, it brought my memory back to the CS's days,haha

BTW, her new drama with so ji sub is a modern drama which is played in this time, right?

why has it be with the North korean things?

Guest thowysg

thowysg

thank you so much for the BTS pic of CS

OMG, it brought my memory back to the CS's days,haha

BTW, her new drama with so ji sub is a modern drama which is played in this time, right?

why has it be with the North korean things?

ashlee..you're welcome...i think the drama is set in the modern age...more like a struggle between the brothers for one woman...& i think that woman is jimin's role...cuz her role is a north korean lady that's why..that's what i think.. :)

Guest ashleesimpson

ashlee..you're welcome...i think the drama is set in the modern age...more like a struggle between the brothers for one woman...& i think that woman is jimin's role...cuz her role is a north korean lady that's why..that's what i think.. :)

yeah I heard her role is a girl from Noth korea

but you know when I hear of North korea, it reminds me of the war which is in 60's ,70's

anw, did you watch the entertainment relay which they were talking about ji min and alex's rumor

I watched it on youtube,hah

alex was so mad at the reporters.

Guest thowysg

yeah I heard her role is a girl from Noth korea

but you know when I hear of North korea, it reminds me of the war which is in 60's ,70's

anw, did you watch the entertainment relay which they were talking about ji min and alex's rumor

I watched it on youtube,hah

alex was so mad at the reporters.

yes..yes..i saw that report and commented that in here...alex was not just shy about denying the rumour..he actually looked mad & you know he's usually an easy going guy..i tell you, he must be thinking how this news will hurt sinae...i say he's going after sinae...i'm glad jimin is in the clear.. :)

Guest ashleesimpson

yes..yes..i saw that report and commented that in here...alex was not just shy about denying the rumour..he actually looked mad & you know he's usually an easy going guy..i tell you, he must be thinking how this news will hurt sinae...i say he's going after sinae...i'm glad jimin is in the clear.. :)

really? he is going out with shin ae? when I watch wgm, I thought it was just for the show.

he is so sweet to shin ae on the show, and shin ae seems like she has a crush on him,hahahah

yeah I know alex is a easy going person, he's so funny,too

yeah when I watched that report i was kind of suprised cause he was so angry at the false rumor.

but it's strange that they both bought the new same cars,hahaha

Guest thowysg

really? he is going out with shin ae? when I watch wgm, I thought it was just for the show.

he is so sweet to shin ae on the show, and shin ae seems like she has a crush on him,hahahah

yeah I know alex is a easy going person, he's so funny,too

yeah when I watched that report i was kind of suprised cause he was so angry at the false rumor.

but it's strange that they both bought the new same cars,hahaha

ya..i think it's a coincidence that they bought the same model cars and that alex sang at jimin's sister's wedding...about wgm..i think they're for real...so are the ant couple...anbi is definitely not..neither is sangchu couple..hehe..ok..off topic..

did they interview jimin about this rumour? i didn't see that...but i know both their managers denied it on their behalf

Guest ashleesimpson

thowyg

no, they didn't have a chance to interview her.

her manager didn't answere the phone or something

off the topic

yeah i know the ant-couple is real.haha

but not sure about shin ae,

anbi and joongbo are sure not,haha

cause during WGM days there was a time andy appeared on sang sang plus 2, and solbi and hyori were the MC

lol andy acted so cold to solbi there.

about joongbo, hwang bo is not his type, although he said he likes her after meeting and working with her.

but they are not comfortable with each other,haha

Guest thowysg

thowyg

no, they didn't have a chance to interview her.

her manager didn't answere the phone or something

off the topic

yeah i know the ant-couple is real.haha

but not sure about shin ae,

anbi and joongbo are sure not,haha

cause during WGM days there was a time andy appeared on sang sang plus 2, and solbi and hyori were the MC

lol andy acted so cold to solbi there.

about joongbo, hwang bo is not his type, although he said he likes her after meeting and working with her.

but they are not comfortable with each other,haha

ashlee..oh ic..i think the rumour was so ridiculous, jimin couldn't dignify that with an anwer...hahah..

off topic..

there's too much skinship between ant couple not to be real..did you see them in their CF? she just fell into his arms so naturally..i saw andy in that SSP too..actually that's when it got me interested to watch WGM..i saw in another recent interview...he was like "i'm still looking for my dream girl"...he's just a nice guy...last episode for sangchu couple...hwangbo cried buckets..hyung joo was pretty cool..they managed to squeeze out a hug at the end..heheh..

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

haha don't know why but I had the feeling that andy didn't like solbi,haha she's not his type,haha

lol hyun joong likes hyori so much, he has been a fan of her for ages, on come to play last year, when he, hyori and hwang bo were on it, of course joongbo was no born then( 2007)

he only looked at hyori, lol.( if you read the comments on youtube) everyone said he must like hyori so much.

at hyori's birthday Mnet did a special programme on her birthday, the filmed her on that day, like her off the record show.

and hyun joong called her and they were talking about something.....

haha I haven't watch that CF of the ant couple

but I watched seo in young on other show and on yashimmamman she was talking about marriage and boyfriends things...

haha I'm sure she has found someone,hahha

back to jimin

I heard from ji hwan thread that ji hwan may date yuri right now

I hope it's not true

they don't suit each other

when I heard it , it seemed like or I had the feeling that he dumped ji min,haha of course not

but I felt something abandoned her,haha

Guest thowysg

thowysg

haha don't know why but I had the feeling that andy didn't like solbi,haha she's not his type,haha

lol hyun joong likes hyori so much, he has been a fan of her for ages, on come to play last year, when he, hyori and hwang bo were on it, of course joongbo was no born then( 2007)

he only looked at hyori, lol.( if you read the comments on youtube) everyone said he must like hyori so much.

at hyori's birthday Mnet did a special programme on her birthday, the filmed her on that day, like her off the record show.

and hyun joong called her and they were talking about something.....

haha I haven't watch that CF of the ant couple

but I watched seo in young on other show and on yashimmamman she was talking about marriage and boyfriends things...

haha I'm sure she has found someone,hahha

back to jimin

I heard from ji hwan thread that ji hwan may date yuri right now

I hope it's not true

they don't suit each other

when I heard it , it seemed like or I had the feeling that he dumped ji min,haha of course not

but I felt something abandoned her,haha

hehe..i got the same feeling as you with regards to anbi...it was a one-sided affair all along..oh..i didn't know hyung joong likes hyori that much..so cute... :P ant couple..90% sure they're together... haha

ya..when did you see the news about jihwan probably dating yuri? i didn't feel bad for jimin..i feel that if that's the case, jimin is too good for jihwan if he goes for another girl..hehehe..honestly..in terms of character, i prefer jimin's character...in terms of acting skills, jihwan is of cuz better...jimin deserves a good guy...any guy will be lucky to have her.. :)

Guest ashleesimpson

haha

no there is no news about ji hwan is dating yuri

I just heard jinkzz from ji hwan just said something about them.that they may date, not sure

but yesterday they did attend jo in sung's movie.

anw, yeah i agree that she's too good for her.

but.. I used to like this couple so much. it was when he joked her on entertainment relay with her mini-skirt.

anw,hehe hope she finds of good man.

Guest thowysg

haha

no there is no news about ji hwan is dating yuri

I just heard jinkzz from ji hwan just said something about them.that they may date, not sure

but yesterday they did attend jo in sung's movie.

anw, yeah i agree that she's too good for her.

but.. I used to like this couple so much. it was when he joked her on entertainment relay with her mini-skirt.

anw,hehe hope she finds of good man.

oh..so jihwan & yuri attended jo in sung's movie together? hmmm..then maybe...well...the jiji phase was good while it lasted.. :)

anyway...there are other guys out there for our dear jimin.. :) think maybe an older guy who's as into charity work as she is..who can take care of her well..that'll be great...

Guest ashleesimpson

yeah

there are tons of guys who have a sweet heart,hahahah

you know I personally kim jae dong is not bad, but he's too old for her,hehe

wow her sister is already married. her sister and ji min look alike, it makes me think they are twin when I first see the pic of her sister,haha

Guest thowysg

yeah

there are tons of guys who have a sweet heart,hahahah

you know I personally kim jae dong is not bad, but he's too old for her,hehe

wow her sister is already married. her sister and ji min look alike, it makes me think they are twin when I first see the pic of her sister,haha

yes..jimin & her sis look alike..they look like their mother..it's in the genes.. :) yes..i think KJD is also a very nice guy...age is not a factor when there's true love.. :) do you know that KJD left Ent Wkly shortly after jimin left? guess he felt lonely without her..hahah

Awww.. no more Ji Hwan-Ji Min craze anymore? I missed it while it lasted..^_^

Anyway, I noticed that Han Ji Min smiled a lot in her BTS of C&A... it seemed like she's adapting pretty well, and having lots of fun over there (well, if I were to film a drama with So Ji Sub, I'd be happy too..=P)

Guest thowysg

jimin @ numero

Credited empas

thanks, valleygirl...jimin looks so sophisticated here...beautiful.

no more spazzing about jiji cuz no recent news..sad.. :( i think jimin is well rested now after her break from yisan...she has excellent chemistry with her co-stars...so i'm sure jisub is no exception.. :)