Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

I thought alex and shinae were leaving the show, so their last ep is not aired yet

I heard the other couple, hwang bo and kim hyun joong are leaving too

anw, WGM is a make believe show, so I 'm not sure if all the couples have something with each other, or..

but I don't really believe them, just like the other show like loveletter or xmen which I watched before

all the casts seem so close on the show, but off screen they don't like that.

and if alex is that close to shinae, why don't they talk something about her on the article about ji min alex rumor??

anw, just like you, although i love ji hwan ji min onscreen, but it seems that there is something missing between the 2.

I agree, that ji min deserves or need a warm-hearted guy

but from what I see, in the showbizz there are not much guys like alex, or i don't even know who are warm enough for her.

I heard so ji sub is nice,too. I realize now that I don't really know if the other actors/singers I like are warm-hearted, nice enough..

I'm so confused about their personality. because I have just seen the in a drama, they don't go to game show, so you don't have a chance to get to know them more.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest valley girl

oh..i'm still watching WGM...shin ae & alex seem to be real close...i think they will get together..alex is quite nice..but i think jimin can do better...hehe..sorry..that's just me...even now..i think jihwan may not be that right for her...i think someone who is kind and charitable with a big heart will suit her better... :) no offense to any one...

i think korean showbiz not as open as hollywood or our language limitation??

ashleesimpson : true most cellebrities that i like have ever been gossiped dating with someone that who is that?? ~ i mean no close relationship. Alex seems nice he can cook right hahahha?? i am agree with han ji min and alex hahaha

Guest chopstick^^

thanks for the gifs & welcome, chopstick!...if you haven't watched capital scandal..you should try watching it....it was highly under-rated but it's a darn good drama...funny, romantic with suspense thrown in.. :)

Hi thowysg! :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Im planning to watch capital scandal after i finish watching yi san.

The capital scandal thread seems popular in soompi so i guess its a good drama to watch!

Guest thowysg

Thanks for the welcome!

The capital scandal thread seems popular in soompi so i guess its a good drama to watch!

hi chopstick..yes..CS thread is popular cuz some of us here also visit and comment in the CS thread... :)

thowysg

I thought alex and shinae were leaving the show, so their last ep is not aired yet

I heard the other couple, hwang bo and kim hyun joong are leaving too

anw, WGM is a make believe show, so I 'm not sure if all the couples have something with each other, or..

but I don't really believe them, just like the other show like loveletter or xmen which I watched before

all the casts seem so close on the show, but off screen they don't like that.

and if alex is that close to shinae, why don't they talk something about her on the article about ji min alex rumor??

anw, just like you, although i love ji hwan ji min onscreen, but it seems that there is something missing between the 2.

I agree, that ji min deserves or need a warm-hearted guy

but from what I see, in the showbizz there are not much guys like alex, or i don't even know who are warm enough for her.

I heard so ji sub is nice,too. I realize now that I don't really know if the other actors/singers I like are warm-hearted, nice enough..

I'm so confused about their personality. because I have just seen the in a drama, they don't go to game show, so you don't have a chance to get to know them more.

hi ashlee..alex & sinae have left the show already...that episode was aired week before last...& yes..HB and HY will also be leaving soon...& you're right..recently, i find this show more scripted so you're probably right to say it's probably onscreen chemistry....oh jimin & alex rumour happened after sinae & alex left the show already....when these folks are out of the show, i think alex & sinae will hit it off in real life...so will crown j & in young.. :)

i'm sure jimin will find a nice guy...she's taking her time and she should! :) & yes...can't really differentiate between fantasy & reality in most cases...i like shows like YSMM before...jimin was a guest in there too...i think in that show, the stars do reveal themselves somewhat....

i think korean showbiz not as open as hollywood or our language limitation??

ashleesimpson : true most cellebrities that i like have ever been gossiped dating with someone that who is that?? ~ i mean no close relationship. Alex seems nice he can cook right hahahha?? i am agree with han ji min and alex hahaha

hi valleygirl..you're right...it seems that korean showbiz is the least open...it's just odd cuz everyone dates one time or another, it's just life... :)

hi all jimin fans!

Guest valley girl

Thanks for the welcome!

you have to watch it definitely it awesome

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yeah I like the old YSMM, because the star tells so many true things which fans don´t know about them

but the new YSMM is so weird, they also play game there and they seem not that serious like before.

don´t worry thowysg,HJM will find a nice guy who fits her well,hehe

and I don´t care about if she still doesn´t have a boyfriend.

she´s still young , hope she get to play in more and more dramas, so she won´t regret her actress´s days when she gets age,hehehe

anw, still love alex with her,hehe.

about the game show, believe me, it´s all scripted.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yeah I like the old YSMM, because the star tells so many true things which fans don´t know about them

but the new YSMM is so weird, they also play game there and they seem not that serious like before.

don´t worry thowysg,HJM will find a nice guy who fits her well,hehe

and I don´t care about if she still doesn´t have a boyfriend.

she´s still young , hope she get to play in more and more dramas, so she won´t regret her actress´s days when she gets age,hehehe

anw, still love alex with her,hehe.

about the game show, believe me, it´s all scripted.

haha..yes..i can see you really like to see jimin with alex...i don't get the same feel about him that i used to with jihwan..dunno why..hahah...yes..jimin is still young...but she seems quite frail with her vertigo condition and all...hope she knows to pace herself when she works...hmm..so far, no pixs on her new drama yet, right?

oh yes..now i too feel WGM is scripted 90%....but i still like inyoung & crown j in yesterday's episode...she was so sweet to him..finally! :)

I just read about the rumors of HJM dating Alex? How true is that, we will never know.. But I know I'm an avid Al-Shin shipper, so I'll be a bit disappointed if it turns out Alex is dating another girl/HJM.. (no offence..)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the SJS-HJM pair-up now.. I think they're gonna be a beautiful couple. hehehe..

So Ji Sub has managed to click very well with his previous co-stars, and I believe with HJM, he will do great. I've never really disliked any of SJS's couple pairings... because he just has this ability to have chemistry with any co-star he works with... :lol: (Likewise, I hope the SJS-HJM tandem will work!)

Here's a very gorgeous HJM

hjmmq3.jpg

credits: dc/ hjm cafe/ baidu

Guest thowysg

I just read about the rumors of HJM dating Alex? How true is that, we will never know.. But I know I'm an avid Al-Shin shipper, so I'll be a bit disappointed if it turns out Alex is dating another girl/HJM.. (no offence..)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the SJS-HJM pair-up now.. I think they're gonna be a beautiful couple. hehehe..

So Ji Sub has managed to click very well with his previous co-stars, and I believe with HJM, he will do great. I've never really disliked any of SJS's couple pairings... because he just has this ability to have chemistry with any co-star he works with... :lol: (Likewise, I hope the SJS-HJM tandem will work!)

Here's a very gorgeous HJM

credits: dc/ hjm cafe/ baidu

hi ripgal..thanks for the pix..she looks beautiful as always.. :) as for the rumour, i too think alex & shinae are better suited for each other...as for the jisub & jimin coupling...it'll be fun to watch...from jisub's works so far, i can see that he's a passionate kisser onscreen while jimin is quite a traditional girl...her kissing scenes are all pretty mild..looking forward to their one-on-one performance.. :P

JiMin is soo pretty in her 'Share Happiness' photoshoot.

hi & welcome melusine...thanks for the pixs..playful and mischevious jimin..we like! :P

hi maneuneun...valleygirl...ashlee..kanpatr...zetta & all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

haha..yes..i can see you really like to see jimin with alex...i don't get the same feel about him that i used to with jihwan..dunno why..hahah...yes..jimin is still young...but she seems quite frail with her vertigo condition and all...hope she knows to pace herself when she works...hmm..so far, no pixs on her new drama yet, right?

oh yes..now i too feel WGM is scripted 90%....but i still like inyoung & crown j in yesterday's episode...she was so sweet to him..finally! :)

thowysg

I watch wgm,too

i don't know why but i don't see that love relationship of alshin.

they may be great onscreen but i don't really believe it that they are dating.

the only couple which I see the love between them is crown j, and in young,hehe

so sorry alshin fan, if it turns out to be alex and ji min, i will be very happy.

anw, since they denied it, we don't need to worry about it

about her new drama with ji sub, can't wait to see the pairing, ji sub is so hot and jimin is so nice, cute.

Guest thowysg

"Han Ji Min Learning Pilates and North Korean Accent

December 2, 2008 by coolsmurf

CA.jpg

I am building up my muscles!”, expressed Han Ji Min who is currently doing pilates and will be making her comeback in SBS Cain and Abel.

According to someone close to Han Ji Min, “Everyone has got the impression that she (Han Ji Min) isn’t in the best of health since her accident while filming Wolf a few years back. But that is really not the case. She has a tremendous energy level and is actually participating in several high intensity exercises everyday.” This friend added that Han Ji Min has been spending in excess of 3 hours and above working out in the gym and doing pilates.

In Cain and Abel, Han Ji Min will play Oh Ji Young, a refugee from North Korea. To make her acting look more realistic in the drama, she has been taking lessons on how to speak with a North Korean accent for 3 hours daily.

Since the conclusion of her saeguk drama Yi San earlier this year, Han Ji Min has been on an extended break to recharge her batteries. She was in Australia for over a month with her sister and then flew to Paris for a fashion show.

Despite being overseas, there were rumors that she was romantically involved with Alex. But that was denied by both camps. Han Ji Min will link up with the production of Cain and Abel tomorrow which is now filming overseas."

wow! she has been really active..good for her...she'll do well in her new drama, especially with the extra efforts she has put in to learn the north korean accent.. more authentic... :)

thowysg

I watch wgm,too

i don't know why but i don't see that love relationship of alshin.

they may be great onscreen but i don't really believe it that they are dating.

the only couple which I see the love between them is crown j, and in young,hehe

so sorry alshin fan, if it turns out to be alex and ji min, i will be very happy.

anw, since they denied it, we don't need to worry about it

about her new drama with ji sub, can't wait to see the pairing, ji sub is so hot and jimin is so nice, cute.

ashlee..hahha..ok...i don't need to see alshin together...but i prefer not to see jimin with alex...heheh...anyway..our little princess is too busy with pilates and stuff to have a bf... :P yes..sooooo looking forward to C&A...her "new" look...

Guest valley girl

Han Ji Min is Actively Learning North Korean Language

Actress Han Ji Min, who will be playing in SBS’s upcoming drama “Cain and Abel” next year, is now actively learning North Korean language and building up her body in preparation.

In “Cain and Abel”, Han Ji Min will play as a North Korean woman, Oh Ji Young, who has escaped to the South. In order to make her acting more realistic, she has spent 3.5 hours everyday just to practice her pronunciation (North Korean). She also spent the same amount of time doing Pilates everyday, bringing her total hours practicing up to 7 hours.

A close friend of Han Ji Min said: “Everyone thought that her health isn’t really in good condition after she met with a traffic accident while filming ‘Wolf’. But this is not true. She has a very good stamina and can do intensive trainings everyday.”

Through her high rating drama “Yi San” this year, Han Ji Min has won the recognition from viewers once again. After she finished her filming, she went over to Australia to accompany her sister for around 1.5 months before flying directly to Paris for a fashion show.

“Cain and Abel” is currently doing overseas shooting in China and Han Ji Min will set off to join the team today.

Source: Sports Chosun

translation hanfever

Guest thowysg

Han Ji Min is Actively Learning North Korean Language

Source: Sports Chosun

translation hanfever

thanks valleygirl...related news..

So Ji Sup Filming In Harsh Conditions for Cain and Abel

December 5, 2008 by coolsmurf

The production team of SBS Cain and Abel are now in China for overseas filming. A production still showed So Ji Sup with a bloodied face lying on the sand, showing his strong will to live against the unforgiving desert.

For the opening and other related scenes for Cain and Abel. So Ji Sup together with the production team came to the deserts near the outskirts of Inner Mongolia and Western China for filming. The filming lasted 7 days and 6 nights as they battled against the unforgiving harsh desert enviroment. While it was scorching hot in the day with temperatures nearing 40° celsius, it would turn unbearably cold at night with the temperature dropping to 0° and below. But the production team chose to film in such harsh conditions because they felt it complemented the cold unforgiving theme for Cain and Abel very well.

So Ji Sup expressed, “The weather was harsh and everyone had a really rough time, but we did our best in order for a good outcome.” Cain and Abel revolves around the story between two brothers who are doctors with different set of values as they face off against each other in their careers and love. Other cast members include Han Ji Min, Shin Hyun Joon and Chae Jung Ahn.

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg, valley_girl

thank you so much for the news

I have heard about the shooting of so ji sub today ,too

there is also some pics of the drama, and it looks so cool.

anw, I love the storyline of this drama.

thowysg, don't you think the drama seems a little bit like capital scandal.

not exactly but with all these communist , japanese..

anw, let's forget about her BF's rumor,hehe

can't wait for this drama.

so ji sub is my idol,too so can't wait to see jimin and si sub together,hahahaha

don't know that chae jung ahn is one of the cast.anw, she's pretty,too

thowysg,maybe before of the filming jihwan called ji sub and said to him: you ,watch over my jimin, if she cries, I will kill you,haha

Guest thowysg

thowysg, valley_girl

thank you so much for the news

I have heard about the shooting of so ji sub today ,too

there is also some pics of the drama, and it looks so cool.

anw, I love the storyline of this drama.

thowysg, don't you think the drama seems a little bit like capital scandal.

not exactly but with all these communist , japanese..

anw, let's forget about her BF's rumor,hehe

can't wait for this drama.

so ji sub is my idol,too so can't wait to see jimin and si sub together,hahahaha

don't know that chae jung ahn is one of the cast.anw, she's pretty,too

thowysg,maybe before of the filming jihwan called ji sub and said to him: you ,watch over my jimin, if she cries, I will kill you,haha

hahah...i like where you're going with this...ya..ya..probably asked jisub to look after his girl...but then again, you know what happens when a guy goes off (overseas..to the army.etc) and ask his good buddy to look after his girl, right? the good buddy ends up with the girl..heheheh...hmm...like capital scandal? maybe...a more modern version perhaps...the role of north korean girl will fit jimin very well...she has that pure and gullible look about her...

i think jisub will be too passionate for jimin..heheh...the other male lead is quite abit older than them, right? understand that other guy was from "stairway to heaven"..acted as the brother who died and donated his eyes to the lead actress or something..actually, i think that guy is quite humorous so i think the atmosphere will be fun to work in...although the locations are hardy...

hi maneuneun...valleygirl...& all jimin fans!

Guest maneuneun

Hi to all here.

I am just too excited after seeing Jimin and So Ji Sub's photos while filming 'Cain and Abel' in china from Baidu. But since the photos are posted by So Ji Sub's Baidu Bar fans, so I am not sure if I can share it here without their permission. If anyone is interested to view the photos, this is the link to Ji Min's Baidu Bar and you can view it from there. No registration required :D

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=510264005

What happened to her hair :sweatingbullets: I will prefer her to be long hair :lol:

Guest charlesriver

Hi to all here.

I am just too excited after seeing Jimin and So Ji Sub's photos while filming 'Cain and Abel' in china from Baidu. But since the photos are posted by So Ji Sub's Baidu Bar fans, so I am not sure if I can share it here without their permission. If anyone is interested to view the photos, this is the link to Ji Min's Baidu Bar and you can view it from there. No registration required :D

What happened to her hair :sweatingbullets: I will prefer her to be long hair :lol:

you can repost from baidu. I already did in SJS thread. ;)

HJM was so cute in the pix.

Guest valley girl

so that's why SJS didn't attend korean film awards??? i thought he just didn't want to come ~ sorry jisub ssi i am already in negatif feelings~ since it's for cain in Abel Fighting!!!!!!!!.. anyway why he should rolling around desert ??? he is skinnier right??

you can repost maneuneun but write credited baidu bellow

Guest ashleesimpson

hahah...i like where you're going with this...ya..ya..probably asked jisub to look after his girl...but then again, you know what happens when a guy goes off (overseas..to the army.etc) and ask his good buddy to look after his girl, right? the good buddy ends up with the girl..heheheh...hmm...like capital scandal? maybe...a more modern version perhaps...the role of north korean girl will fit jimin very well...she has that pure and gullible look about her...

i think jisub will be too passionate for jimin..heheh...the other male lead is quite abit older than them, right? understand that other guy was from "stairway to heaven"..acted as the brother who died and donated his eyes to the lead actress or something..actually, i think that guy is quite humorous so i think the atmosphere will be fun to work in...although the locations are hardy...

hi maneuneun...valleygirl...& all jimin fans!

thowysg

yeah I know, like you said if man 's going to the army or something, he says to his best friend to watch over his girlfriend

and the conlusion is the girl ended up with the friend,hahaha

I think ji hwan will 100 % support this drama, because ji sub is his best friend,too since they have a movie together,haha

and for jimin , I hope when the drama comes out, the interviewer will ask her something about ji hwan, like they did with ji hwan when his hong gil dong was airing, I love the 2 teasing, joking each other on tv,haha

I know all the 4 leads of this drama, yeah it's right that the other guy is from stairway to heaven, he hasn't many dramas, but he's famous because of his movies.

as for cha jung ahn the other female lead, she's the one from coffee prince, she's in the same age as ji sub,hehe

I agree with you thowysg, han ji min has that look which suits her character in this drama very well. so can't wait,hehe

Hi to all here.

maneueun

thank you so much for the link

OMG, my ji sub looks so good,haha

me too I prefer jimin with long hair.

anw, she had short hair in drama with eric and uhm tae woong,too

so it's no big deal, she still looks cute