Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

huangsy..valleygirl..thanks for the conference pixs....love the short bob on jimin now...she really looks quite good with it....:) & yes..she did look quite uncomfortable with her outfit..heheh...seems to have 4 important female roles in this drama..interesting...looking forward to it! :P

here's the youtube link to the conference...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOfVSEPE8m4

C&A poster making..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qjjS83ne2o...feature=related

hi maneuneun...ashlee & all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all, thowysg, valley_girl,maneuneun, ripgal

wowowo I'm so happy to see ji min and si sub backkkkkkk

wowow there were so many reporters in the 1st pic

OMG, when I first saw the pic of all the casts together, I thought the girl in a red dress who stood next to ji sub was ji min, lol I used to see ji min with long hair,hehe

ji min was so pretty today

but I think she had cold, it's winter and she wore that mini dress, btw love her.

the casts seemed so happy together

Cain and Abel fighting !!

thowysg

you're so fast with the link

Guest thowysg

hi all, thowysg, valley_girl,maneuneun, ripgal

thowysg

you're so fast with the link

ashlee..it was the only one on youtube now..hehe..yes..she must have been cold and uncomfortable, especially the top part..she was trying hard to hitch it up somemore..poor thing...but she did look good in it... :)

she did her nails to match her outfit!

more pixs..

-1-1.jpg

-2-1.jpg

-6.jpg

-7.jpg

-8.jpg

-1-2.jpg

-2-2.jpg

-3-1.jpg

-4-1.jpg

-5-1.jpg

-6-1.jpg

-1-3.jpg

-2-3.jpg

-3-2.jpg

-13.jpg

her infamous sticking tongue out..hhehe

-1-4.jpg

she looked like an executive here...guess she needed a jacket with that dress.. :P

-7-1.jpg

the "look"..

200902131610202100_1.jpg

group pixs of the ladies..

hanjimin.jpg

conference pixs...

DSCN5879.jpg

DSCN5926.jpg

credits: dcinside

Guest ashleesimpson

1234507536054_1.jpg

thowysg

this pic is so cute,haha

yeah ji min must have been cold, poor korean stars they have to wear dresses like that in this cold winter,

lol on the red carpet of korean drama awards, which are held in the winter, korean actresses have to wear those dresses to walk on the red carpet, I pity them, but to look great on red carpet they have no choice.

OMG I have seen the making of the poster, and ji min seemed like that she can cry easily, which is not suprised me cause actresses/actors are there professional.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

this pic is so cute,haha

yeah ji min must have been cold, poor korean stars they have to wear dresses like that in this cold winter,

lol on the red carpet of korean drama awards, which are held in the winter, korean actresses have to wear those dresses to walk on the red carpet, I pity them, but to look great on red carpet they have no choice.

OMG I have seen the making of the poster, and ji min seemed like that she can cry easily, which is not suprised me cause actresses/actors are there professional.

yup yup...the good ones can cry at the drop of a hat..hehe

here's a closer shot of jiji2 pix...hehe

20090213163120288.jpg

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

lol I love those ji ji pics,haha

I noticed at the press, they didn't sit next each other

the sitting position is ji min, cha jung ahn, that acor the ji sub

but in that interview, which ji min had that black jacket, she sat next to ji sub, which made me happy,lol,hahhahaha

ji min and ji sub seem so close

lol I know that she often stick her tongue out,ahahah

Guest thowysg

thowysg

lol I love those ji ji pics,haha

I noticed at the press, they didn't sit next each other

the sitting position is ji min, cha jung ahn, that acor the ji sub

but in that interview, which ji min had that black jacket, she sat next to ji sub, which made me happy,lol,hahhahaha

ji min and ji sub seem so close

lol I know that she often stick her tongue out,ahahah

ashlee..yup..jimin has this habit...hehe..yup..jimin & jisub were apart on stage but sat next to each other during the interview or something...like you said, brotherly/sisterly kinda thing.. :P

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

it's good seeing them comfortable with each other,heheh

lol I can't wait to see this drama.

I think for me this is ji min's come back after CS, cause I haven't watched lee san,hehehe

C&A has 16 or 20 eps right? it's perfect

cause I don't like long drama like lee san,hehe

Guest thowysg

thowysg

it's good seeing them comfortable with each other,heheh

lol I can't wait to see this drama.

I think for me this is ji min's come back after CS, cause I haven't watched lee san,hehehe

C&A has 16 or 20 eps right? it's perfect

cause I don't like long drama like lee san,hehe

ashlee..we same same...i haven't watched yisan either...it'll be so good to see jimin in a cute yet fiesty role again.. :) i think C&A has 20 episodes...but it seems that they're able to extend it if the response is very good, right?

...yes..i don't like long dramas too...i watch "you're my destiny" cuz it's on KBS every night..that's over 100 episodes now...gettin tedious..hehe

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

you're my destiny is sooo long , plus there is no actors or actresses who I like so I don't watch it,haha

yeah you're right, if C&A is good and the ratings is high they will extend it, which I'm sure that drama will be good, but I'm not sure about the ratings, cause there is a very strong competition among sbs, kbs and mbc,C&A will be aired on wed/thurs, and with I have seen the other 2 dramas which are airing on wed/thurs are good too

Guest thowysg

thowysg

you're my destiny is sooo long , plus there is no actors or actresses who I like so I don't watch it,haha

yeah you're right, if C&A is good and the ratings is high they will extend it, which I'm sure that drama will be good, but I'm not sure about the ratings, cause there is a very strong competition among sbs, kbs and mbc,C&A will be aired on wed/thurs, and with I have seen the other 2 dramas which are airing on wed/thurs are good too

oh dear...i hope it's not another capital scandal...poor ratings due to poor scheduling...we'll see how it goes...the story must be a good one..nowadays, it seems that big names don't necessarily guarantee success...

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes you're right all big names failed with their comeback,lol for ex hyun bin and shg, poor ratings. kim sun ah lee dong gun, kwon sang woo.. and many others

lol CS was so good but poor ratings it was aired un the summer and it had very strong competitor,lol

but good drama deverses good comment,haha CS won so many awards that year,hahaha

at kbs awards, the opeing stage was from CS with the guys,hehe

Guest ashleesimpson

I like her short hair in the making of the poster, which she was in a white dress, she looked like an angel

OMG I love that look of her.

Guest thowysg

hi valleygirl..yes..jimin's short bob is really becoming on her...makes her look quite trendy..fashionable.. :)

hi ijustkiddin...her dress is nice too...guess it matches her up-to-date hairdo..

more pixs..

2009021398407_2009021308021.jpg

1234506365541_1.jpg

nice poster shot..

_-4.jpg

hi ashlee...manueneun...ripgal & all jimin fans!

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited! Only a few days to go!

Thanks for all photos and video clips of presscon. Jimin looks great, and it seems all leading actors/actress have great chemistry!

Hi thowysg and ashlee

Jimin was fantastic in Yisan. If you think the drama is too long, just watch ep60-74. She's amazingly beautiful and her performance is mind-blowing!

Guest gracefulmoonie

thanks for the conference pictures.

HJM is really pretty in that dress, and also CJA looks like she gain more weight since Coffee Prince (which is a good thing)--I always thought that she was too skinny.

I am really looking forward to this drama because of HJM and SJS pairing up.

HJM was terrific in Capital Scandal-- and I had not seen SJS since Memories of Bali.

4 more days to go.