Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg, and all fans

did you see ji min's new pics from the shooting of the poster?

I have just been in C&A's thread, and someone has uploaded the new pic there

OMG OMG she looked so cuteeeeeeeeee in short hair and a white dress

OMG can't wait

I hope their drama will be doing well, since this is ji sub's comeback I hope that drama will have extra good ratings/

Guest ashleesimpson

hey girls the drama replace teroir???

no!!.. which i supposed to see BOF or this drama

No this drama replaces star's lover

which means it's a wed /thursday drama

BOF is MOm/tues

but as for wed/thursday drama, there is a strong competition too

I hope this drama do well, cause it's so ji sub's comeback* fingers cross*

Guest thowysg

ashlee..thanks for counting down to C&A...here are the pixs...she looked hauntingly white...she's pretty no matter what her hairstyle is.. :)

img0402200902051631423ro5.jpg

img0402200902051631422rk3.jpg

img0402200902051631421mq1.jpg

credits: coconutmilk @soompi

hi maneuneun...valleygirl...riehae...& all jimin fans!

1 week more. right now, I only watch SL for the wed-thu dramas. I guess that will continue until C&A. I don't watch the other dramas in wed-thu aside from SL.

Guest thowysg

HJM & SJS selka

hi & welcome siticantik! fancy seeing you in here....so you're a fan of jimin or jisub? thanks for the pixs....jisub looks very relaxed with jimin...guess she has that kind of effect on the guys she works with.. :)

hi ashlee..maneunuen...valleygirl..riehae...graceyco & all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all, thowysg.maneuneun

OMG the photoshoot

they look so cuteeee together

did you notice the white and black color, ji min is so pretty and innocent in white

thowysg, you know I heard that the press conference is next friday 13th( lol friday 13th)

anw can't wait for the press and the premiere is feb 18th, wowowowo

Guest thowysg

hi maneuneun..aimin..thanks for the pixs!! they all look so relaxed and happy in the shoot...they seem to be making fun of one another although the theme of the drama should be quite serious..heheh...they must have great chemistry together...yes..it's a black & white thingy..now we know who plays the "bad" guy..heheh...

love the jisub & jimin pixs...they look so comfortable together.. :)

hi ashlee..hehe..thanks...ok...i'll try to search for the conference pixs...i think the chinese sites are pretty quick.. :)

ok guys..pixs spam time.. :P

jiji2 pixs..jisub is always brimming with a smile when with jimin...like the classy black & white shot...hehhe

ba0beb43986fc40c73f05d85.jpg

PP09012300044.jpg

C&A pixs..

indexlink_image.jpg

daumcapture_15.jpg

daumcapture_16.jpg

daumcapture_29.jpg

daumcapture_30.jpg

daumcapture_7.jpg

1111.jpg

3333.jpg

4444.jpg

1234079516_200902081602521902247301.gif

random pixs..

20090204133939_238859111.jpg

20090204133736_238859111.jpg

20090204134234_238859111.jpg

P070526011.jpg

20080709220556_26937148.jpg

38cd845423d5a3003a2935f9.jpg

so pretty...love her hair..but don't like her outfit...makes her look frumpy...

aa9594eb.jpg

beauty of youth...no wrinkles even on smiley close-up shots..hehe

069.jpg

PS-ed shot..nicely-done..she looked so sophisticated here..abit like ashley judd..heheh

643dc103ca754d97d53f7c74.jpg

this is just cute.. :P

068.jpg

credits: dcinside

Guest ashleesimpson

hey guys tomorrow is the press conference of C&A

OMG can't wait to see ji min back.

btw, I asked the fans in C&A who was the main female lead?? but they were not sure if ji min was the main female lead with ji sub.

I see ji sub kisses chae jung ahn in the trailer.

hi thowysg, maneuneun

Guest valley girl

So Ji Sub, Han Ji Min Attend ‘Cain and Abel’ Presscon

1_L_1234517212.jpg

Regarded as the most anticipated TV drama in the first half of 2009 by many, SBS “Cain and Abel” finally held its production press conference today (13th) around 2pm at Chung Cheong Buk Do, Cheong Ju Airport, one week before its broadcast. The main cast, which includes So Ji Sub, Han Ji Min, Shin Hyun Joon, Chae Jung Ahn and Yoo Joo Hee attended the press meeting, which was also telecast live through the internet.

For So Ji Sub, this is his much-awaited returning drama project ever since “Sorry I Love You” in 2004 and for Han Ji Min, MBC “Yi San” was her last drama before this. Han Ji Min looks pretty and especially cute with her little, rather revealing dress but from some pictures, she does seem pretty uncomfortable, consciously or sub-consciously trying to cover up a little. Chae Jung Ahn seems a little “chubbier” from last time.

Apart from the media and Korean fans, there were also around 20 over fans from Japan who attended the conference and they are likely promote the drama’s filming locations to other Japanese tourists, bringing more vibrancy to the tourism industry of Chung Cheong Buk Do.

SBS “Cain and Abel” is a 7.5 billion won project that includes cast such as So Ji Sub, Han Ji Min, Shin Hyun Joon, Chae Jung Ahn, Kim Hae Sook, Yoo Joo Hee etc. Director Kim Hyung Shik from “Surgeon Bong Dal Hee” is the director for this drama. This 20-episode drama will begin broadcast on the 18th February, making itself a competitor to MBC “The Return of Iljimae” and KBS “Hateful But Once Again”.

cred hanfever

she's so pretty !!! kkkk