Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest maneuneun

hi maneuneun..thanks for the pixs & vds...according to saturn (jinkz)...jimin might be considered to star in Cain & Abel with jisub....so that's something to look forward to.... :)

Thanks thowysg for this great news. Lets pray hard that the news will become true and it's fresh to see HJM pairing with SJS :lol:

Seems like HJM was involved with charity work again

200810181859471001_1.jpg

200810182333356003.jpg

20081018194400875.jpg

20081018185014650.jpg

200810181855301010_1.jpg

NISI20081018_0000166078_web.jpg

NISI20081018_0000166058_web.jpg

NISI20081018_0000166081_web.jpg

NISI20081018_0000166063_web.jpg

20081018194202953.jpg

20081018195308686.jpg

20081018194202953.jpg

20081018193818109.jpg

200810181912321010_1.jpg

NISI20081018_0000166065_web.jpg

20081018195051666.jpg

200810181916201010_1.jpg

200810181914071010_1.jpg

200810181852521010_1.jpg

20081018190042353.jpg

Edit :

I just read saturn‘s post from SJS thread that On Oct. 16, SJS was having a meeting at a restaurant with actors, actresses and staffs of Cain & Abel maybe.

and Han Ji Min was there. :w00t: which means HJM being casted in Cain & Abel is near to 100% comfirmed? :lol:

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

Thanks thowysg for this great news. Lets pray hard that the news will become true and it's fresh to see HJM pairing with SJS :lol:

Edit :

I just read saturn‘s post from SJS thread that On Oct. 16, SJS was having a meeting at a restaurant with actors, actresses and staffs of Cain & Abel maybe.

and Han Ji Min was there. :w00t: which means HJM being casted in Cain & Abel is near to 100% comfirmed? :lol:

hi maneuneun....thanks for the pixs....yes..i've read that jimin was at the Cain & Abel thingy as well...let's keep our fingers crossed....& yes..she does her charity bit pretty often...she's the popular one and will usually be the one with the highest contribution from donors.. :)

hi zetta..valleygirl...ashlee...& all jimin fans!

Guest valley girl

Edit :

really????????? wow lets waiting for the nEws..

seems the news it true even it's still in question mark.. have you seen Ji min's DC there's anews like this

한지민, 소지섭과 호흡?..'카인과 아벨' 주연물망

there a pic sjs, hjm, shj,and cja

SBS가 내년 2월초 방송 예정인 드라마 '카인과 아벨'(극본 박계옥·연출 김형식)에 탤런트 한지민이 마지막 주연배우로 출연할지 관심이 모아진다.

'카인과 아벨'은 당초 알려진 소지섭, 신현준, 채정안과 함께 마지막 주연배우로 한지민을 캐스팅할 전망이다.

물론 아직 한지민은 '카인과 아벨' 출연 계약서에 도장은 찍지 않은 상태.

하지만 한지민은 지난 10월 중순께 소지섭, 신현준, 채정안 등 주연배우들과 식사 자리를 갖고 호흡을 맞춰보는 등 친목을 다지는 시간을 가졌다.

한지민 측은 20일 "만난 것은 사실이다"라면서도 "아직 출연 계약서에 도장은 찍지 않았다"며 입장을 밝혔다.

'카인과 아벨'의 제작사 플랜비픽처스 관계자도 "한지민 씨와 주연배우들이 만난 것은 사실이나, 아직 조건을 조율 중"이라며 "계약서에 도장은 찍지 않은 상태"라고 밝혔다.

'카인과 아벨'은 병원을 둘러싼 권력으로부터 인간의 존엄성을 찾고자 하는 동생 초인과 동생으로부터 아버지의 사랑과 의사로서의 능력, 사랑하는 여인을 빼앗기지 않기 위해 싸우는 형 선우의 운명적 갈등을 그린 작품이다.

KBS 2TV '투명인간 최장수'의 박계옥 작가와 SBS '외과의사 봉달희'의 김형식 PD의 만남으로 화제를 모은 '카인과 아벨'은 오는 11월 첫 촬영에 들어갈 예정이다.

enter here http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...5702&page=1

Guest maneuneun

Isn't Chae Jung Ahn and Han Ji Min are good friends? I remember Ji Min was one of her bridesmaid during her wedding :D Wow it will be nice to see both good friend acting in same series :lol:

Guest thowysg

hi all..excited news indeed...however, i think if jimin is in the show she's not the lead actress, right? it's ok..we still get to see her.. :) noticed something about jisub's role...he's typecast as a killer in most shows...the bad boy kind.. :P

Guest valley girl

hi all..excited news indeed...however, i think if jimin is in the show she's not the lead actress, right? it's ok..we still get to see her.. :) noticed something about jisub's role...he's typecast as a killer in most shows...the bad boy kind.. :P

i think ji min will be the leader she's never been as supporting actress lately .. and her position pic is side of sjs , cJA side shj .. just waiting

Guest maneuneun

I remember I did come across Saturn's post from SJS's thread mentioning that there's another woman in Cain & Abel and it's not Chae Jung Ahn's role. She seems more important role than CJA's role.

and that role is couple with Cho In :w00t: .

Wow it will be nice if Ji Min is choosen for this role and I believe it will be a challenging character to act with :w00t: and I will not mind if she's not the lead of the series. Roles wise is more important :lol:

Guest thowysg

hi maneuneun...yup...it'll be really interesting to watch her in this drama regardless of which part she takes on.....seems to be a highly-anticipated show.. :)

hi valleygirl....yup...we'll have to wait and see for the final line-up...

think these are old pixs...

a matured-looking pix of jimin...

2105879178_ac0aaf99_2.jpg

jimin_879.jpg

sorry if this was posted before...it's her cosmetic line signing thingy i think...the translation isn't that great...

200809221056151001_1.jpg

Date: 2008-09-28 01:44

The MBC drama actress Han Ji Min 'discrete' After Previous ㈜ total of Amorepacific Beauty Shop Open Solutions to commemorate the event paensainhoe meeting with the fans had for a long time.

대구 동성로점 오픈기념으로 마련된 이날 행사에 참석하는 한지민을 보기위해 모여든 인파로 대구 동성로 일대는 주변 교통이 마비되고 메인 거리가 통제되는 상황이 연출됐다. Daegu, a same-sex designed to celebrate the open-rojeom to attend the ceremony, with crowds gathering to see Han Ji Min, Daegu, a dongseongro are shutting down the main streets around the traffic control situation that was staged.

한지민은 이날 사인회장을 찾아 준 팬들에게 사인이 담긴 엽서를 나눠주며 팬들과 악수를 하고 사진을 찍는 등의 특별한 시간을 보냈다. To find the cause of death of Han Ji Min to the fans gave me a postcard giving a cause of death and take pictures, shaking hands with fans and was a special time.

한지민 팬 사인회가 진행된 아리따움 대구 동성로점에는 어린 아이부터 중장년층에 이르기까지 수많은 팬들이 방문해 모든 연령대를 아우르는 한지민의 인기를 실감할 수 있었다. Han Ji Min, Daegu, the fan signing ahrittaum held in dongseongro points from the number of young and middle-aged fans to visit across all ages were able to realize the popularity of Han Ji Min.

한지민의 팬들은 꽃과 초콜릿 등 다양한 선물은 물론 한지민이 모델로 활동하고 있는 한율 화장품을 선물하는 진풍경이 벌어지기도 했다. Flowers and chocolates and Han Ji-min of the fans, as well as a gift to this model, and Han Ji-min of cosmetics to present the hanyul jinpunggyeong this was stretched apart.

한지민은 ㈜아모레퍼시픽의 한방화장품 ‘한율’과 바디케어 브랜드 ‘해피바스’에 이어 토탈 뷰티 솔루션 샵 ‘아리따움’의 모델까지 3개 부문의 모델로 활동해 뷰티 퀸으로서의 입지를 확고히 다졌다. Han Ji-min of cosmetics shot ㈜ Amore Pacific 'hanyul and Body brand haepibaseu' total beauty solutions in the shop's ahrittaum of the model working as a model of up to 3 Beauty positioning themselves dajyeotda kwineuroseoui.

yupz i read the same thing at ji sub thread.. the other lady beside CJA get more important role than CJA and she will paired up with Ji Sub... hehehe.. it makes me excited and curious to see this series..

so i guess this series will compatate with Ji hwan drama TRIPLE.. what will happen if its true.. hehe

thowsyg yeah. ahuhu. jiji. :( (we always talk about them haha) wow. jimin is so pretty in the pics you posted. i mean every pic of jimin is really pretty ^^ I would love to meet her someday. by then I would be speechless ahaha. :D i think she's a very sweet girl.

ashley hello! fellow-trueblue hardcore CS fan! almost all of us here are die hard CS fans :D haha. hooray for all of us! :D im so proud for all of us!

zetta hello! i rarely talk to you here haha! ^^ miss you dear

susieongie welcome to jimin thread! of course! who can resist our ever lovable jimin! enjoy it here :D

maneunneun wow thanks for the pic!love your siggy!

hello VALLEYGIRL! and all JIMIN fans!@

Guest valley girl

middle aged fans , wow like han ga in ~ her fans is ahjumma ..believe me they will have a longer popularity than ever.

if you have a big fans like ahjumma believe me you will longer in this industry like BYJ,

they are a loyal fans and they have a money to buy something related with her

Guest thowysg

yupz i read the same thing at ji sub thread.. the other lady beside CJA get more important role than CJA and she will paired up with Ji Sub... hehehe.. it makes me excited and curious to see this series..

so i guess this series will compatate with Ji hwan drama TRIPLE.. what will happen if its true.. hehe

zetta..let's keep our fingers and toes crossed that jimin gets the part.. :P hahah...yes...it's Triple all the way....Triple "Ji" competition! hahah...:P

thowsyg yeah. ahuhu. jiji. :( (we always talk about them haha) wow. jimin is so pretty in the pics you posted. i mean every pic of jimin is really pretty ^^ I would love to meet her someday. by then I would be speechless ahaha. :D i think she's a very sweet girl.

ashley hello! fellow-trueblue hardcore CS fan! almost all of us here are die hard CS fans :D haha. hooray for all of us! :D im so proud for all of us!

hi graceyco...yes...jimin looks pretty most of the time....her features are quite perfect....hahah..we're definitely diehard CS fans! :) hey..noticed besides jiji couple..you also like choi joo & junho in last scandal...that's my other favourite drama! :) my new man of the month is jung junho...dreamyyy..feel free to visit his thread as well..i'm in there! he he he...

hi valleygirl...yes...think jimin has lotsa ahjummah fans as well..as HGE mentioned in the CS interview...jimin is the kind of girl that a guy would like to bring home to mom while mothers will want their sons to steer clear of women like herself..hahha..funny comment....

hi ashlee & jimin fans!

Guest valley girl

hi valleygirl...yes...think jimin has lotsa ahjummah fans as well..as HGE mentioned in the CS interview...jimin is the kind of girl that a guy would like to bring home to mom while mothers will want their sons to steer clear of women like herself..hahha..funny comment....

like han ga in she is married already and no Project but Still popullar lot ahjumma loves her, while fans signing who come is ahjumma with their kids instead many guy

zetta..let's keep our fingers and toes crossed that jimin gets the part.. :P hahah...yes...it's Triple all the way....Triple "Ji" competition! hahah...:P

sure thowysq.. we have to optimist ji min get this role..

haha Triple Ji competition next years.. it would be interesting..

lets see who support who.. since we already know ji hwan,jimin,jisub are closefriend now... hehe

hi.. graceyo... so hard finding the match time to chat with you here and CS thread..

btw ji min and kim jae won are sooooo cuteeeee in Great Inheritance...

cant wait to finish dl-ing all series soon..!!! hehe

hello ji min fans...!!!

Guest kanpatr

jiji.jpg

(고뉴스=Live뉴스팀 기자) 배우 한지민의 SBS 새 드라마 ‘카인과 아벨’ 출연여부에 관심이 몰리고 있다.

‘카인과 아벨’은 드라마 ‘투명인간 최장수’의 박계옥 작가와 드라마 ‘외과의사 봉달희’의 김형식 PD가 손을 잡은 작품으로 형제간의 운명적인 갈등을 그린다. 주요 배역에 배우 소지섭, 신현준, 채정안 등의 출연이 확정되면서 화제를 모으고 있다.

최근 “한지민이 ‘카인과 아벨’에 출연 한다”는 소식이 전해졌으나, 한지민 측은 “제작관계자들과 출연여부를 조율 중”이라고 밝힌 것으로 알려졌다.

이 작품에서 소지섭은 천재적인 의사 초인 역을, 신현준은 의사로서 능력, 아버지의 사랑, 사랑하는 사람을 모두 초인에게 뺏겼다고 믿는 형 선우 역을 맡았다. 채정안은 두 형제 사이에서 고민하는 서연 역에 캐스팅 됐다.

‘카인과 아벨’은 여자 주인공 캐스팅을 마무리 짓고 다음 달 첫 촬영에 들어간다.

Guest valley girl

Main cast almost complete for Cain & Abel

October 20th, 2008 // by javabeans

Although the media is careful to say the details aren’t finalized, they are reporting that Han Ji-min (Capital Scandal, Yi San) is on the shortlist to fill out the main cast of SBS’s Cain & Abel.

Either she is really close to being cast, or the media is jumping the gun again. She does seem to be seriously considering the role, and even went out earlier this month to eat with and spend some bonding time with the other three confirmed lead actors, So Ji-sub, Shin Hyun-joon, and Chae Jung-ahn. In any case, her management has acknowledged that Han will be making her decision soon, so we won’t have to wait long to find out.

A source at production house Plan B Pictures said, perhaps indicating their eagerness to bring in Han, “Because we’re still in the process of writing the script, the character can be adjusted.” Although Cain is a medical drama, her character is not a doctor, unlike leads So Ji-sub and Shin Hyun-joon, who also play brothers.

Han Ji-min finished up the long-running sageuk Yi San earlier this summer. Cain & Abel plans to start shooting in November and will air next February.

Via Star News

translation dramabeans.com

onnie she's everywhere,, due her possibility in cain and abel i hope she accept it..

korean links

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_tk/20081...D1%C1%F6%B9%CE+

IM HAPPY! Although I think she's playing the supporting female role ):

Anw, anyone has news about her character? I'm REALLY excited for this now :D

Main cast almost complete for Cain & Abel

October 20th, 2008 // by javabeans

2dvs6js.jpg

Although the media is careful to say the details arent finalized, they are reporting that Han Ji-min (Capital Scandal, Yi San) is on the shortlist to fill out the main cast of SBSs Cain & Abel.

Either she is really close to being cast, or the media is jumping the gun again. She does seem to be seriously considering the role, and even went out earlier this month to eat with and spend some bonding time with the other three confirmed lead actors, So Ji-sub, Shin Hyun-joon, and Chae Jung-ahn. In any case, her management has acknowledged that Han will be making her decision soon, so we wont have to wait long to find out.

A source at production house Plan B Pictures said, perhaps indicating their eagerness to bring in Han, Because were still in the process of writing the script, the character can be adjusted. Although Cain is a medical drama, her character is not a doctor, unlike leads So Ji-sub and Shin Hyun-joon, who also play brothers.

Han Ji-min finished up the long-running sageuk Yi San earlier this summer. Cain & Abel plans to start shooting in November and will air next February.

UPDATE: Han Ji-min is confirmed for Cain & Abel.

Via Star News

Credit - javabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/10/main-cas...-for-cain-abel/

Guest valley girl

really ????? i think ji min will be the lead chae jung ahn never been as lead it's impossible passed jimin even cja is her sunbaenim

Guest maneuneun

Hi to all Ji Min's fans this is going to be a good news to all here :lol: .

After much hoping, it's finalised that Ji Min will be taking up the role in Cain & Abel. Her role will get involved with CJA and SJS :blink: .

Wow really can't wait to see this drama soon .... so sad that it's still along wait for us :D

한지민 ‘카인과 아벨’ 낙점, 소지섭 두고 채정안과 연적 관계

200810211534421001_1.JPG

탤런트 한지민이 내년 2월 방영 예정인 SBS ''카인과 아벨''(극본 박계옥/연출 김형식) 캐스팅을 확정했다.

한지민은 소지섭-신현준-채정안의 브라운관 복귀로 화제를 모으고 있는 ''카인과 아벨''에서 탈북자 오영지 역을 맡아 소지섭의 첫사랑인 채정안과 라이벌 관계를 형성한다.

영지는 어떤 상황에서도 희망과 용기를 잃지 않는 밝고 현실적인 캐릭터로 바람둥이로 오인했던 초인(소지섭 분)에 대한 오해가 풀리면서 점차 사랑의 감정을 키워간다. 한 형제의 운명적 갈등을 일으키는 역할인 서연(채정안 분)과는 초인을 사이에 두고 연적 관계에 놓이게 된다.

''카인과 아벨''은 병원을 둘러싼 권력으로부터 고립된 천재 의사로 인간의 존엄성을 찾고자 하는 동생과, 동생으로부터 아버지의 사랑과 의사로서의 능력, 사랑하는 사람마저 모두 빼앗기고 삶과 처절하게 싸우는 형의 운명적 갈등을 그리는 작품이다.

KBS 2TV ''투명인간 최장수''의 박계옥 작가와 SBS ''외과의사 봉달희''의 김형식 감독이 의기투합한 ''카인과 아벨''은 2009년 2월 방영을 목표로 내달 중 첫 촬영에 돌입한다.

박세연 psyon@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지