Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

thowysg

ahahah I wonder who his bride is,too

but that co-star of her from Ent relay

He's a very good guy, I heard so many good things of him..haha

But I prefer HJM with KJH,hehe

you know what ,I notice that if a actor/actress say that they want to get marry soon.

They must have a GF/BF or somebody in mind

like Kwon sang woo, he said in begin of this year that he want to get marry before he's 35

he said he wants someone who can take care of his mom.. and so many thing about marriage.

and the conclusion is that we heard 3 weeks ago that he will get marry with his GF this September. wowwwwww.haha

hi ashlee...of cuz..i'm the same as you..i prefer jimin with jihwan..to me, they're made for each other.. :)

abt KSW's surprise marriage...think he's regretting that he didn't make it known earlier which kinda disappointed his fans...really hope jihwan wldn't do that...there's nuttin wrong with dating...actors & actresses are human afterall...i think to spring such a surprise on fans will be too much...maybe that's why KSW's fans are not that forgiving of his bride-to-be..

hi cutekid & all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes, you are right about KSW's marriage

after his accident this time, I hope there is no more celebrity who's going to do the same like KSW did

because he really disappointed his fan, inclusief me,haha

I was so suprised, and I hated his bride-to-be at the beginning

but then I realized if he's happy with his bride I will be happy too.

but I really hope KJH or HJM and many other celebs, won't do it again..

Guest hye091

Hello everyone!! (thowsyg,ashlee,ryohan,maneuneun,cutekid,hanjimin and more! ) :)

Dropping by a few CS EP 1 Fanarts for jiji couple - fans! :wub::wub:

akiscandalban11.jpg

akiscandalban6.jpg

will post more next time!

*credit:akiyan@lovekoreanstar*

Guest ashleesimpson

hye091

nice to see you here

thank you so much for the fanarts

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

JO Ma Ja is sooooo cute

I miss her, hic hic

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yes, you are right about KSW's marriage

after his accident this time, I hope there is no more celebrity who's going to do the same like KSW did

because he really disappointed his fan, inclusief me,haha

I was so suprised, and I hated his bride-to-be at the beginning

but then I realized if he's happy with his bride I will be happy too.

but I really hope KJH or HJM and many other celebs, won't do it again..

hi ashlee...yes..yes...i didn't have a good impression of his bride-to-be initially after seeing all the news on her..but as long as the relevant parties are happy..why da heck not, right?

some jiji stuff...

Jiji-PS7.jpg

Jiji-PS6-1.jpg

449b8140.gif

2a8caf4d.gif

CS-MajaWannie6.jpg

Jiji-PS8.jpg

jimin's expression so cute.. :P

CS-MajaWannie7.jpg

maja's peace sign.. :)

CS-Maja2.jpg

so pretty..

Jimin-Ad.jpg

hi hye! glad to see u in here again.. :) hi all jimin fans!!

Guest maneuneun

Han Ji Min did a photoshoot for a Allure magazine August edition. The photoshoot seems to be taken place in Saigon, Vietnam :D

HanJiMin_Mag1.jpg

HanJiMin_Mag2.jpg

HanJiMin_Mag3.jpg

HanJiMin_Mag4.jpg

HanJiMin_Mag5.jpg

HanJiMin_Mag6.jpg

HanJiMin_Mag7.jpg

HanJiMin_Mag8.jpg

nice to see some familiar names here again and hi to all newcomers too :lol:

I have been wishing days and days to see HJM new project soon but there's still no news :tears:

ah... Jo Ma Ja shi... i miss those days...

that is her one role that i loved sooo much... i wanted to dress exactly like her....LOL...

ok... now seeing her again... i gotta go re-watch Capital Scandal... watch the amazing bickering between her and Wannie...

• Like 1

Hello everyone!! (thowsyg,ashlee,ryohan,maneuneun,cutekid,hanjimin and more! ) :)

Dropping by a few CS EP 1 Fanarts for jiji couple - fans! :wub::wub:

will post more next time!

*credit:akiyan@lovekoreanstar*

hello. hye! :sweatingbullets::) weeee go ji ji go! i miss them so much. i miss CS. i miss maja and wannie :(

Guest thowysg

thank you, maneuneun.....a shoot in vietnam?? wow! that's exotic...she looked terribly thin though...& the 2nd shot doesn't look like her...hmmm..

hi sunstar...join the club!...i've re-watched CS too many times to count... haha.. :P

hi ashlee & graceyco (gentle reminder, pls remember to remove the pixs when replying otherwise the soompi "police" will come after u. :) ) we jiji fans can only wait to see if they will eventually be an item.... :)

Guest thowysg

more stuff...

jimin clowning around with ryu jin in CS...

2.gif

0ac5dc14.gif

maja & wannie photoshoot BTS...

MajaWannie-BTS1.jpg

i think this is from CS...

Maja-BTS.jpg

hi ashlee...graceyco..& all jimin fans!

Guest thowysg

hi guys...finally saw the last Ent Wkly episode where jimin was in ..with translation..that male presenter made jokes to lighten her mood when announcing her departure...he said he told her to better shed some tears when he makes this announcement...hehehe.. also...he ended by telling jimin to get married soon..hahahah...so i supposed the lucky guy is not him! :P

think these are from her latest fashion spread...

Jimin-Allure1.jpg

Jimin-Allure3.jpg

Jimin-Allure2.jpg

think she's concentrating on beefing up her advertisement portfolio...

hi all jimin fans!!

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

you watched it, wow

I want to watch it,too

haha Kim jae dong said toHJM that she should marry soon, really?hahah

I wonder if he knows she has a BF right now? so that's the reason he said that to her,haha

Guest zoey303

first time in this thread, but just wanted to share this interesting article i found.

----

[08.08.04][news] Eric: My closest actress friend is Han Jimin

2008080411484317.jpg

Singer/actor Eric has said that he sees actress Han Jimin as "family."

At a recent interview at the filmsite of KBS2 drama Strongest Chil Woo, Eric said that his closest actress friend is Han Jimin, and that they became good friends during the filming of SBS drama Invincible Parachute Agent.

During the 3 months in 2006 that they worked on the drama together, and coupled with the accident they met on the set of MBC drama Wolf, they became good friends. Eric speaks of Han Jimin using her real name, and told us, "I'm not a person who becames close to others easily. And for Han Jimin, we only got closer towards the end of the filming. She has a bubbly personality to start with, and that's how we became good friends."

In contrast to his image, Eric is actually very shy in person, and he isn't comfortable with his fellow actresses. In cases with more outgoing colleagues like Han Jimin and Gu Hyesun, they had to take the first step. Eric had worked on the dramas Breathless, Phoenix, Super Rookie, Wolf, Que Sera Sera and now Strongest Chil Woo, but there hasn't been any actresses he is particularly close to.

Eric will wrap up filming for Strongest Chil Woo on 19 August, and is due to enlist for military service in September.

Source: jknews & O6

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

----

also HJM goodbye message on entertainment weekly

Han Ji Min Leaves ER 080804

Hello Hello! zoey303 thanks for the news

soo what do you think? haha hmm thats one interesting news.. hmm.. I wonder if anything is going on between them? NOO! haha only KJH. :sweatingbullets: haha.

thowsyg. thanks for the advice. i edited my posts already! ^_^

Guest thowysg

hi graceyo...ashlee & all jimin fans!

hi & welcome zoey...this is indeed interesting news...eric & jimin also look cute together...i've seen their BTS..quite funny..heheh..but i think they're just very good friends...think jimin regards eric as her equal..none of that "oppa" kinda thingy..but i may be wrong.. :P i'm still a jiji fan.. :)

here are some PS pixs...

Jiji-PS9.jpg

Jiji-PS13.jpg

Jiji-PS10.jpg

Jiji-PS16.jpg

Jiji-PS17.jpg

Jiji-PS14.jpg

haha..so cute..he's checking out her pixs!

Jiji-PS11.jpg

don't they look cool together? :)

Jiji-PS12.jpg

cute wannie & maja scene...

cbc00ffa.gif

probably a touch-up on this one..don't recall them being that close..heheh..

CS-MajaWannie8.jpg

a maja & wannie fanart..

CS-MajaWannieFanart1.jpg

CS wrap-up party..

CS-Party.jpg

of cuz..this is my absolute favourite...jiji couple at the 2007 KBS awards!!

2-2.gif

she's so pretty...

Jimin2.jpg

Guest plumangel3

zoey303 thats so interesting! thanks for sharing :D :D

i think its really cute how she's close with Eric. they do look really cute together (haha sry KJH =p).

lol she looks great with anyone :)

Guest thowysg

zoey303 thats so interesting! thanks for sharing :D :D

i think its really cute how she's close with Eric. they do look really cute together (haha sry KJH =p).

lol she looks great with anyone :)

hi plumangel...yes..jimin looks cute with eric...they're more height compatiable.. :) but my vote is with jihwan.. :)