Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yes, from what I heard, i think that KJH must be a Finkl fan.

because he wanted to see the other 3 members of Finkl

they are lee hyori, lee Jin, and Ock ji hyun

his dream has come true, he finally met them at SYR's fan meeting

ashlee...yup yup..that's what i heard too... :) well...think KJH will definitely win something...either popularity, best actor or both!!.hahah..we're wishing too much..his bride-to-be shld win too, right? or else...she'll be so sad seeing him bring home all the goodies alone.... :D

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ashleesimpson

maneuneun

you rocks

thank you so much for those links

I love it, and did you make those small pics for the links

I see that you have a new sign of HJM

I love it

Guest thowysg

Enjoy with these clips :lol: Hope it's not posted here before :sweatingbullets:

maneuneun...thanks so much for the numerous interview clips! will check it out 2nite...i've not seen the interviews before but i've seen those pictures...don't worry if they have been posted b4...we still love seeing her... :)

hi ashlee!..chat 2nite if we see each other...have a great day!

Guest dadedum

I used to watch the KBS show she hosts with Kim Jae Dong regularly when I had KBS2. She struck me as quick-witted and humble, and calm, a bit different from other female hosts. After reading the summaries that Mariella had so kindly posted, she seems like a genuinely hardworking and sweet person, kudos to her. :) I've also seen her in Good Person (with Jo Han Sun) and lately Capital Scandal. Glad to learn that she got nominated for Best Actress in CS at BaekSang.

Guest baby1talk

ashlee...yup yup..that's what i heard too... :) well...think KJH will definitely win something...either popularity, best actor or both!!.hahah..we're wishing too much..his bride-to-be shld win too, right? or else...she'll be so sad seeing him bring home all the goodies alone.... :D

AHahha, is there a saying that goes like this, " Behind a successful man is a woman giving him support." I guess in this case, HJM might be this woman. It'll be nice to see her win at the award, that way they have a reason to go out and celebrate. :)

Guest maneuneun

maneuneun

you rocks

thank you so much for those links

I love it, and did you make those small pics for the links

I see that you have a new sign of HJM

I love it

Welcome :lol:

Heee those small pics are not made by me :sweatingbullets: I get it from the webpage which I downloaded these clips :lol:

The cute sign of SY was found at a chinese forum long time ago :D

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg,babytalk,snowprincess, maneuneun, hanjae and all HJM's fans

welcome dadedum to the thread

maneuneun

Ok, I see, you found those goodies in a chinese site

BTW, thank you so muchhhhh for those

Guest thowysg

AHahha, is there a saying that goes like this, " Behind a successful man is a woman giving him support." I guess in this case, HJM might be this woman. It'll be nice to see her win at the award, that way they have a reason to go out and celebrate. :)

hi baby1talk...hahah..u're so rite...HJM muz be that woman for him... :D think it's ok...even if jimin doesn't win anything...jihwan will invite her out for a nitecap juz like he did after the KBS awards... :lol:

ryohan! thanks so much...u did a splendid job with the first page...if i dare so, it may be even better than her significant other's page... :D

hi ashlee, snowprincess, maneuneun, hanjae and all jimin fans!

Guest thowysg

Enjoy with these clips :lol: Hope it's not posted here before :sweatingbullets:

hi maneuneun...once again..thanks for all these...on the first one...the shoot of her in hanbok..tink i have one of the jiji couple in the same colored hanboks..but the pix i managed to save is such a teeny weeny one...here u go...see if anyone can spot it..& see the similarity in their outfits there vs the one u posted...think maybe the jiji version may be photoshopped then...

also on the 2nd interview..she said a bunch of stuff on Kyungsung Scandal! any kind soul can translate??

love her look in the final interview...so elegant with her hair tied up with tendrils on the side....

Guest ryohan

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you liked the first post update. I hope we'll all put together a well done and very informative first post for all the fans to appreciate. Please submit banners & a header for it and i'll be sure to rotate it in a cycle. If we have enough banners & header I'll change the ones for the first post every once in a while (every 2 weeks, or every month, or so).

Thanks lynn_2 for the pictures, she's looks wholesome and summer-y

Thanks ashleesimpson and hye091 for the info on updating the first post

Thanks thowysg for thinking the first post is better than its counter part but I might have to disagree since I copied it :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Hanjae for the review for Yi San. It's good that you noticed the similarity I did of HJM & KJH first posts. I was going for a subtle jiji-couple reference :D

bich I realized you've been in this thread since the first few pages. Glad to see you here!

Awesome clips maneuneun! I love HJM in hanbok, she looks so natural in it. I liked what she did in the hanbok fashion show from before but I think this newer one's my favorite hanbok she's in. Remember, even KJH mentioned that he likes her hanbok look also. :lol: The movieweek one was weird though--what's up with the blue plastic?

Guest thowysg

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you liked the first post update. I hope we'll all put together a well done and very informative first post for all the fans to appreciate. Please submit banners & a header for it and i'll be sure to rotate it in a cycle. If we have enough banners & header I'll change the ones for the first post every once in a while (every 2 weeks, or every month, or so).

Thanks thowysg for thinking the first post is better than its counter part but I might have to disagree since I copied it :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Hanjae for the review for Yi San. It's good that you noticed the similarity I did of HJM & KJH first posts. I was going for a subtle jiji-couple reference :D

Awesome clips maneuneun! I love HJM in hanbok, she looks so natural in it. I liked what she did in the hanbok fashion show from before but I think this newer one's my favorite hanbok she's in. Remember, even KJH mentioned that he likes her hanbok look also. :lol: The movieweek one was weird though--what's up with the blue plastic?

hi ryohan!...really..thanks for the hard work..what's with maintaining & updating it and all... :) we really appreciate it...& oh..yes..i noticed u did copy the format of kjh's first page..but it's ok..i'm sure he won't mind...this is for his girlfriend anyway... :D but i still think yours is better cuz your subject (HJM) is more attractive...don't be mistaken..i love KJH..but he's not the typically handsome type..he needs abit of work to look his best...on the other hand, hjm is a natural beauty...she's a pleasure to look at anytime.... :) oh..yes! yes!...no need to be subtle abt jiji reference...in any case...we talk more abt jiji in all their related sites...CS, here & KJH (altho much less in kjh's thread cuz of SYR/KJH fans)...who in here minds endless chatter abt jiji ?? if anyone does, pls so say & we'll take our jiji chatters to the jihwansarang site... :)

& yes...i noticed the blue plastic too! hhaha..tink it's to give an artistic feel to the shots?? i think only after CS did she get lots of jobs requesting her to don hanboks..rite? anyway...it's kjh's favourite outfit for his lady..... :D

hi hye...hanjae...ashlee..dadedum...& all jimin fans !!

Guest baby1talk

All I can say is WOW, the first post looks very beautiful. Thank you for your hard work. hahah, it's the same format at that of KJH, but like Thowysg said, he wouldn't mind since they are like soulmate. :)

hi ryohan!...really..thanks for the hard work..what's with maintaining & updating it and all... :) we really appreciate it...& oh..yes..i noticed u did copy the format of kjh's first page..but it's ok..i'm sure he won't mind...this is for his girlfriend anyway... :D but i still think yours is better cuz your subject (HJM) is more attractive...don't be mistaken..i love KJH..but he's not the typically handsome type..he needs abit of work to look his best...on the other hand, hjm is a natural beauty...she's a pleasure to look at anytime.... :) oh..yes! yes!...no need to be subtle abt jiji reference...in any case...we talk more abt jiji in all their related sites...CS, here & KJH (altho much less in kjh's thread cuz of SYR/KJH fans)...who in here minds endless chatter abt jiji ?? if anyone does, pls so say & we'll take our jiji chatters to the jihwansarang site... :)

& yes...i noticed the blue plastic too! hhaha..tink it's to give an artistic feel to the shots?? i think only after CS did she get lots of jobs requesting her to don hanboks..rite? anyway...it's kjh's favourite outfit for his lady..... :D

hi hye...hanjae...ashlee..dadedum...& all jimin fans !!

Gosh, your post is always so funny, I can't stop smiling. :) Hahah, you're a true Jiji fan. :D KJH has good taste, HJM does look stunning in her Hanbok. :D

Guest hye091

Hi thowsyg,maneuneun,ashlee,ryohan,hanjae,snowprincess and more!! :rolleyes:

Found some pictures/gifs of JM to share.. :sweatingbullets:

Capital Scandal :w00t:

984e4f17dbfc3a1bc83d6dfbg8.png

769c8f2357960b5c935807fzj4.gif

ee904abffe43dd1818d81ffkx6.gif

Others

eedbf5f055a107bda50f521vn7.th.jpg 7efc110aae8c780d94ca6bflr2.th.png fc0645fd48c1cf57d7887dfhi9.th.jpg

*credit:naver

Guest thowysg

All I can say is WOW, the first post looks very beautiful. Thank you for your hard work. hahah, it's the same format at that of KJH, but like Thowysg said, he wouldn't mind since they are like soulmate. :)

Gosh, your post is always so funny, I can't stop smiling. :) Hahah, you're a true Jiji fan. :D KJH has good taste, HJM does look stunning in her Hanbok. :D

hi baby1talk! i'm not trying to be funny... :blink: it juz turns out that way.... :D oh yes...i'm a die-hard jiji fan....& KJH has great taste...hmm...i really hope hjm will attend the awards too...even if they don't sit side by side...it's good to see both of them at the same event... :)

hi hye!...thanks for the pix & gifs...seen them b4 but heck, i don't mind... ;)

hi ryohan..ashlee and all jimin fans!!...by the way, is anyone of u a member to http://cafe.daum.net/jihwanjimin? it's korean so i'm not patient enuf to try to register..but there shld be tons of materials on jiji in there... :) go to this site now..there's a well-done photoshopped pix of them..hehehe

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all thowysg, hanjae,maneuneun,babytalk,hye, ryohan and all HJM's fans

hye

wow the pic which she 's in the car was sooo funny

thank you so much for those pics

babytalk

yes, I know thowysg is really a Jiji-shipper.

she's so funny talking about Maja and Wannie,hehe

maneuneu

thank you for the clip and the pics of her CF

she is so cute

guys, countdown

it's tomorrow, OMG, I can't wait for it

I love seeing the red-carpet's pics,hehe

Guest ryohan

Hi everyone! I'm still working on putting together links and resources from around the thread. It's a lot of work but I like how I'm learning so much about our favorite Teacher/FreedomFighter. For example, HJM had a bf who dumped after when she was being stalked? and she's still close with her former co-stars Eric and LSJ and they tease her like a dongsaeng? I'm curious about the Yi San interview that made some KJE fans react negatively, does anybody know a link to that video?

Anyway, glad you liked the first post thowysg. Yes, the JiJi couple is what most people want so they should just get together already :P. I guess HJM really wore the one hanbok she wore in CS really well to be getting all these requests to do hanbok shows.

Thanks maneuneun for the video and you're right, it reminds me of her Resurrection days..

I was gonna post caps of the award show while it was airing but unfortunately I gotta be somewhere this morning :wacko:. So I'm looking forward to all your updates, also from the JiJi-shippers and KJH fans :lol:

Hopefully we'll get to see some of this:

8604fa1f422dd46df624e41wk3.jpg