Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest yashuhung

What would Jimin think after knowing her fans is always pairing her with some random guy :D haha She should be very happy .. since all of them are either charismatic or drop dead handsome! :D  or both :P

I didn't know your been here in the philippines before in a charity works.. really you are not only beautiful but you are also a kind hearted person! :) love.. love.. love you so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq05tUHhau8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2z2r0jN2uY

jimin said: "maayong buntag" (Good afternoon)  "salamat" (thank you)
Hoping you will come again here in the phil. but not in a charity work... instead in a promo of a new drama! missing you badly jiminssi... take care always! Your Fans love you so much!!!i wish i could see you in person to have an autograph and say hello to you! :)
  • Like 1

Annyeong all......have long, I do not take comments,, this time I was so busy with my skripsi,,, however I remain diligent browsing this forum .. I really enjoyed reading all your comments about Han Ji Min ...

Hai @unknown12, sorry for having had time to say hello to you now
 I was so surprised by your post,, even though I've been doing a lot of news searches on Han Ji Min, but I've never read the news that you post. I hope you continue to share old news to all vitamins are waiting with sweet here, including me of course.hehehe .....
I became suspicious about the gossip that HJM said in one FS,, That she was in the stalker singer who was younger than him. for 6 months Han Ji Min in the singer's stalker by phone..
@medavilloj: have long as I have seen the video above,,, I am very happy to see the Onni doing charity work, I am also very happy to see her play with the kids.it would be even better if I could understand what she was saying. if you share a video that has been in eng sub?

have a nice day to all vitamins,,, sorry because I couldn't name you one by one

be5t4r said: Annyeong all......have long, I do not take comments,, this time I was so busy with my skripsi,,, however I remain diligent browsing this forum .. I really enjoyed reading all your comments about Han Ji Min ...

Hai @unknown12, sorry for having had time to say hello to you now
 I was so surprised by your post,, even though I've been doing a lot of news searches on Han Ji Min, but I've never read the news that you post. I hope you continue to share old news to all vitamins are waiting with sweet here, including me of course.hehehe .....
I became suspicious about the gossip that HJM said in one FS,, That she was in the stalker singer who was younger than him. for 6 months Han Ji Min in the singer's stalker by phone..
@medavilloj: have long as I have seen the video above,,, I am very happy to see the Onni doing charity work, I am also very happy to see her play with the kids.it would be even better if I could understand what she was saying. if you share a video that has been in eng sub?

have a nice day to all vitamins,,, sorry because I couldn't name you one by one

Guest dini1010

Star said:

The cast from Yi San talked about HJM.  Could someone translate or give an idea of what they said.  The male there who was choosing between actresses seems to show an interest in HJM.  I am surprised.  I knew HJM was asked out by more than one actor but I didn't expect a second lead.

About Uhm Tae Woong, wahh  so lucky to be selected to be with our beautiful HJM so many times.  That is a rare opportunity.  I hope she will be paired up with PYC again.  I need a more concrete closure after Rooftop Prince. 

@dini1010  Thank you!!  So happy to get a glimpse of what was going on.  Very very cute of Lee Jong Soo.  Look at his facial expression---pretty deep.  His sincerity makes me wanna ship him with HJM too.  Haha.  He kept to himself really well because I couldn't tell.  Yes, she really really have fabulous chemistry with everyone.  Those men are so handsome...err HOT too.  I can only imagine how much they try to win her heart.  She is not young despite--maybe--countless requests.  Just the age factor is enough to get a woman to accept any guy quickly.  So I applaud her for taking her time.  Better to wait until your intuition tells you right than go through multiple dating roller coasters.
Scandal is the number one thing that makes Han Ji Min run.  One of her 2012 interviews, she frowned about her beautiful sister's photo being seen online and when the camera was going to her sister, HJM told her to hide.  Something like a photo is very simple but since she is very protective, it says a lot.  If something like dating shows up, she would probably break up to keep her privacy.  I haven't read much news on her other dramas except for RTP.  RTP did have a small scandal but it was very quickly corrected by YC carefully worded interviews.  I feel he was indirectly sending a message.  Even at the last SBS awards on 121231, he still threw fans in a frenzy, "Personally, I also think we're a couple fit for the drama."  Another message to whom?  Fans? HJM? HJM's parents?   Three days later, Jaejoong congratulated YC on twitter.  Hmmm..  =)  He's very daring.  SM's lawsuit ordeal with his music group JYJ for the past 2-3 years took a lot of endurance.  So I'm not surprised if he is persistent for HJM.  So far, I don't see signs of rejection yet.  So hopefully, she won't have to wait until 40 for marriage.
....Can't wait for her next work and more awesome chemistry!!  I want her to pair up with Gong Yoo.  I saw the recommendation with GooSo (gaah, so handsome!) and I totally approve! She has such great chemistry with everyone because everyone truly ends up falling in love with our JM.  She is so warm and inviting.  Her smiles brightens everyone's mood.  It makes filming relaxing and those warm interactions sometimes becomes real.

source : SM C&C Official Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/smcncactors

SBS 드라마 '옥탑방왕세자' 관련 일본 매체 인터뷰 하던 날! 너무 추운 날씨지만 지민씨를 보니 벌써 봄봄봄~♪ 이 온것 같네요^,^ '빠담빠담' 에 이어 '옥탑방왕세자' 까지 많은 관심 가져주셔서 감사드려요~ :-)

This is the day when Japanese media interviewed about SBS Drama 'The Rooftop Prince'. It feels like spring already comes when we look at her smile ;-) Thank you for your support and interest in 'The Rooftop Prince' and 'Padam Padam' also.

130208smfb-001.jpg
130208smfb-002.jpg

Born To Be A Good Girl
http://www.elle.co.kr/article/view.asp?MenuCode=en010201&intSno=8321

capture-20130208-100717.jpg
capture-20130208-101135.jpg
capture-20130208-101234.jpg
capture-20130208-101307.jpg

• Like 1

Guest dajungjoo

Thanks for sharing~!
Have a great happy Seollal (New Year)! ^^

zherlthsh said: 130208
source : SM C&C Official Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/smcncactors

SBS 드라마 '옥탑방왕세자' 관련 일본 매체 인터뷰 하던 날! 너무 추운 날씨지만 지민씨를 보니 벌써 봄봄봄~♪ 이 온것 같네요^,^ '빠담빠담' 에 이어 '옥탑방왕세자' 까지 많은 관심 가져주셔서 감사드려요~ :-)

This is the day when Japanese media interviewed about SBS Drama 'The Rooftop Prince'. It feels like spring already comes when we look at her smile ;-) Thank you for your support and interest in 'The Rooftop Prince' and 'Padam Padam' also.

130208smfb-001.jpg
130208smfb-002.jpg

Guest ajajomaja19

medavilloj said: I didn't know your been here in the philippines before in a charity works.. really you are not only beautiful but you are also a kind hearted person! :) love.. love.. love you so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq05tUHhau8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2z2r0jN2uY

jimin said: "maayong buntag" (Good afternoon)  "salamat" (thank you)
Hoping you will come again here in the phil. but not in a charity work... instead in a promo of a new drama! missing you badly jiminssi... take care always! Your Fans love you so much!!!i wish i could see you in person to have an autograph and say hello to you! :)

Guest ajajomaja19

Star said: @dini1010  Thank you!!  So happy to get a glimpse of what was going on.  Very very cute of Lee Jong Soo.  Look at his facial expression---pretty deep.  His sincerity makes me wanna ship him with HJM too.  Haha.  He kept to himself really well because I couldn't tell.  Yes, she really really have fabulous chemistry with everyone.  Those men are so handsome...err HOT too.  I can only imagine how much they try to win her heart.  She is not young despite--maybe--countless requests.  Just the age factor is enough to get a woman to accept any guy quickly.  So I applaud her for taking her time.  Better to wait until your intuition tells you right than go through multiple dating roller coasters.
Scandal is the number one thing that makes Han Ji Min run.  One of her 2012 interviews, she frowned about her beautiful sister's photo being seen online and when the camera was going to her sister, HJM told her to hide.  Something like a photo is very simple but since she is very protective, it says a lot.  If something like dating shows up, she would probably break up to keep her privacy.  I haven't read much news on her other dramas except for RTP.  RTP did have a small scandal but it was very quickly corrected by YC carefully worded interviews.  I feel he was indirectly sending a message.  Even at the last SBS awards on 121231, he still threw fans in a frenzy, "Personally, I also think we're a couple fit for the drama."  Another message to whom?  Fans? HJM? HJM's parents?   Three days later, Jaejoong congratulated YC on twitter.  Hmmm..  =)  He's very daring.  SM's lawsuit ordeal with his music group JYJ for the past 2-3 years took a lot of endurance.  So I'm not surprised if he is persistent for HJM.  So far, I don't see signs of rejection yet.  So hopefully, she won't have to wait until 40 for marriage.
....Can't wait for her next work and more awesome chemistry!!  I want her to pair up with Gong Yoo.  I saw the recommendation with GooSo (gaah, so handsome!) and I totally approve! She has such great chemistry with everyone because everyone truly ends up falling in love with our JM.  She is so warm and inviting.  Her smiles brightens everyone's mood.  It makes filming relaxing and those warm interactions sometimes becomes real.

Guest yashuhung

I'm also pretty sure he was referring to HJM too.. but I think he's love for HJM isn't corresponded :( . I think uli onni only thinks of PYC as a friend or like a younger brother or some sort, cuss I can see she's really sweet to him but not like a lover or any of those sorts :D   Although if those two were really dating, I'd root for them; I like the way he treats HJM, he seems to see her like a porcelain, any moment might break or some sort :D 
BTW It seems that Lee Jun Ki really did had a shot to work with Jimini-ssi, it was such a coincidence that I couldn't help myself from posting this. I'm sure some of y'all knows that HAN JI MIN is super close friend with actress Yoon Soo Yi (she was recently cast in Iris II), who also shared screen with Lee Seo Jin in Shadowless Sword, and its said that those two are great friends too, alike his relationship with HJM. 
Well the whole point was, before Yoon Soo Yi was cast in HERO [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_(MBC)] the lead role was passed to many other actresses. Mainly, the role was offer to HJM, but then she was replaced by Kim Min Jung (a reason that wiki didn't really put out :/ )  Checking other source I also heard actress EUGENE was also offer the part in the leading role and she accepted it, but her sister's car accident had prevented her to join the cast. Then the role was offer to Yoon Soo Yi, who was later cast. 
Let me say my sister loves this actress YOON SOO YI, and I was delighted to know that my fav actress and my sister's fav actress were like besties. So, if y'all want can head over to YSY's soompi threat, over there y'all can see just how close these two actress is. They have been attending the annual jTS Street Campaign since years ago. Worth a while checking about their friendship :) 
I'm so hoping for new project of uli onni!!! getting very sad waiting :P 

Guest ajajomaja19

I agree, HJM has been really careful towards Yoochun, never really showing any strong affection when I watch them on videos :( But hey, a girl can dream :) Hehehe. Since PYC hasn't given up yet, as per @Star's observation, I'm still gonna give them my 100% support. Both of them, specially our Jimin deserves happiness with someone we know who's gonna take care of her. I'm definitely going to check out YSY since you mentioned they are good friends :)