Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPyzL2Y6jz4
The cast from Yi San talked about HJM.  Could someone translate or give an idea of what they said.  The male there who was choosing between actresses seems to show an interest in HJM.  I am surprised.  I knew HJM was asked out by more than one actor but I didn't expect a second lead. 
About Uhm Tae Woong, wahh  so lucky to be selected to be with our beautiful HJM so many times.  That is a rare opportunity.  I hope she will be paired up with PYC again.  I need a more concrete closure after Rooftop Prince. 

Guest yashuhung

Those vids are some well find treasures!! i laugh my richard simmons off with the super junior member video :D he was so funny :D and he's so good at imitating them actress.. but i did found it a bit scary that a guy was acting like HJM :D 
I'm still in ep 4 of Resurrection, and I got to say, I haven't reach the part where the other twin dies, so bare with me medavilloj. 
Thos pics of Jimin in the BTS Elle's photoshoot, damn! she is so good there, even more better in the press conference photo of Padam in Japan :D 

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: center;"Soompi France 2012 Awards: “Rooftop Prince” No. 1 Best Korean Dramahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LZlFw4oymbM

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

549814_482755548447147_1810196938_n.jpg
Waah, I really want her to have a drama with GooSo this year ... They're perfect (I think she makes the perfect couple with every guy ;) )