Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Video Interview Han Ji Min DVD Director cut version [Vietsub]

if anyone can translate it to english, too bad i don't understand it...but still intersting too see how wonderful hjm onni.......
=================================================================================================

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimin&no=83862&page=2&bbs=
19867184.jpg
42380698.jpg
seems, uri onni really love children. I'm sure she'll be a good mother. :-bd
====================================================================================

Merry Christmas 25'Des 2012 to All Han Ji Min Vitamins
<:-P <:-P <:-P

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I hope the awards go well. The top spot will probably be given to The Chaser, gentlemen's dignity or History of a Salaryman BUT 
My gut feeling tells me RTP is going to get a lot of nominations and  will take home some awards and its going to be a good night.RTP did quite well too after all.  I think Ji Min will definitely get an acting award and since best couple is based on voting Ji Min and yoochun will probably take that too.  
Good Luck to Ji Min! Park Ha fighting!!tumblr_m4s0yfzvK01r0cmh2o6_250.giftumblr_m7e35ejv2N1r04gsxo1_500.giftumblr_mdztsns6QZ1qka39io4_250.gif

Guest yashuhung

The Official SBS Channel from Youtube i think uploaded HJM's acceptance speech :D. I couldn't understand anything, but just watching her taking the award and talking, made my 2013 already very special :D