Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest lynettelow

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goosebumps all over my body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Hallyu Male Actor - Park Yoo Chun Rooftop Prince

Best Hallyu Female Actress - Han Ji Min Rooftop Prince

Golden Bird Prize - SBS Rooftop Prince

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(76, 17, 48); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); "Han Ji Min Seoul International Drama Awards

402902_416214355101267_1822862215_n.jpg

For more pics and vid.:
http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com/2012/08/han-ji-min-seoul-international-drama.html

• Like 1

Guest nankpotter

The dress just elegant, Ji Min in this dress like an angle walking down red carpet. Gosh, the dress, the hair do, the make up , earring, bracelet and the shoes just match her well.
I also love her eyes, she is totally a star for the award ceremony. Ji Min Shii, we miss you, please have new drama for us.

source : http://www.facebook.com/official.hjm
고맙습니다.많은 분들의 마음과 사랑 덕분에 행복했습니다.저를 위해 소리질러주시고 박수쳐주시고 궂은 날씨에도 어려운 걸음 해주신 분들... 그동안 소중한 시간 내주시면서 투표해주신 분들... 한 분 한 분의 마음 잊지않고 기억하겠습니다.
THANK YOU!To all my fans who came a long way to see me even in the bad weather, and gave me endless support...To all the fans who took their time to vote for me and the Drama...I will cherish and remember each and everyones warm support and love.
120830hjmfb-001.jpg

Guest cassiemouse

She looks so elegant and graceful, yet so down to earth too....congratulations Han Ji Min!!!.I'm a new fan after seeing you with Yoochun (my bias).Will be watching out for your next project and hope you'll keep my yoochun happy always....You both were shining bright that evening!.
;);)

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "IU Picks Taeyang As Ideal Type, Han Ji Min As Korea’s Prettiest Actress
my.yonghwa.baby 

http://www.soompi.com/2012/09/02/iu-picks-taeyang-as-ideal-type-han-ji-min-as-koreas-prettiest-actress/

IU has revealed her support and interest in f(x) and actress Han Ji Min

The KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Relay” team visited IU at a cosmetic commercial shooting on the most recent episode aired on September 1.

On this day, IU picked BIG BANG‘s Taeyang as her ideal type. And she said that among her peers, she liked Sulli the most. She also truthfully added that if she were a male, she would choose Sulli.

IU additionally mentioned that, “Han Ji Min is Korea’s prettiest actress,” and chose the actress as the person she wants to resemble the most.

Meanwhile, IU revealed that she was never into working out, but that as of late, she has thought she should work out and showed her determination to work out.

source : james jung
  • Like 1