Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest adorkiable

So, what's her role in the new drama? Is she playing the leading role or just a supporting role?

Any news on the drama production?

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest glacierkn

Hi everyone! Some official news. I'm so excited! Looks like she's the lead, and they're still looking for the lucky lead actor.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/07/han-ji-min-signs-on-to-noh-hee-kyungs-new-drama/

Han Ji-min signs on to Noh Hee-kyung’s new drama

July 7th, 2010 // by javabeans

A year after her last drama, Cain and Abel, Han Ji-min is signing on to a new drama project, which is the next project for A-list screenwriter Noh Hee-kyung.

In the upcoming Love, Hurt, and Showers [연애, 상처 그리고 소나기], Noh writes “a story of a family and those around them who embrace love and pain.” It’s a pretty simple-sounding description, but Noh is a writer who is more about skilled execution than high concept. She has made a name for herself writing insightful, poignant material such as Goodbye Solo and The World They Live In, the latter of which was her most recent series and centered around her own world of drama producers and writers.

Han Ji-min plays the elder of two sisters who lives with her mother and grandmother. A few of Noh’s favorite go-to actors are currently under consideration, including Bae Jong-ok, who was in both of Noh’s above-mentioned dramas. In addition to Cain and Abel, where she played a North Korean refugee, Han’s recent roles include the sageuk drama Yi San and the period project Capital Scandal. Meanwhile, Noh Hee-kyung recently penned a one-act drama, Red Candy, to kick off the new series Drama Special.

The drama will get a slot on a broadcast schedule after it has secured its lead actor.

Via Star News

Guest thowysg1

zherltsh ..thanks for all the pixs..wow! do you know what the event was? what's pink generation? :)

glacier...thanks for the update..ahh..i think this is the same one with the snow/rain title..heheh...guess they couldn't find the 3rd sister..haha..she should be one of the 2 female lead, right? think the other female lead is the lady from MNIKSS...the one who can speak english...can't wait to know who jimin's leading man will be... :D

zherltsh ..thanks for all the pixs..wow! do you know what the event was? what's pink generation?

Pink Ribbon Love Marathon #10 09-05-2010

========================================

Bae Jong Ok, Noh Hee Kyung and Ji Min...they're JTS GANG!

36a306a0b7.jpg

Guest del32

Im totally pshiched when I read the news from dramabeans. It makes me wonder who the male lead is gonna be. :)

Guest thowysg1

zherltsh..you're welcome.. :) jimin is so ready to be a mother, wonder who the lucky father will be? :P i remember jihwan said he wants to be able to carry his kid & stuff when he's still young enough..so potential father-material there..heheh

Guest maneuneun

www.nate.com update new drama on her profile ^^

SBS again!?

http://61.19.248.235/uploads/4e2924124b.jpg

are we able to see her new drama by this year? It's taking so long to decide the male lead hope we will not be disappointed by her new screen partner:D

Guest thowysg1

thanks, zherltsh! so looking forward to her new drama..guess there's still no news on her leading man, ya?

• 2 weeks later...

have not been following coffee house..so jihwan ends with PSY? not a fan of hers..anyway..hope to see jimin's new project soon...can't wait to see who her leading man is going to be... :)

OMG!!! If you don't like her before, I promise you, you'll like her in Coffee House. I used to dislike her due to the character that she played in the past, like in My Girl, but I loved her ever since A Man's Story and Family Outing. But anyways, sorry I when off topic there :lol:

I'm actually really excited to see HJM back on the small screen. I missed her. I wonder who's going to be the lucky guy that gets to be her leading man. I hope it's someone cute :lol: and matches well with her, but than again HJM matches well with anyone.

Thanks for all the pics, cfs, and news.

P.S. And btw, what's her new drama called?

First time I've seen her in Great Inheritance and I told myself this girl was so pretty and so innocent looking, you would never get tired looking at her face the more you look at her the more she become so beautiful in your eyes.. I've watched Capital scandal, Kang Ji Wan and her had a good chemistry I thought I loved them to be a real couple in real life but, 3 weeks ago I decided to watch Cain and Abel that's it, I instantly fell for her and So Ji Sub, I thought she looks nice with KJW but after watching Cain and Abel decided to jump ship. I love her and So Ji Sub, Heard the rumor about them, I was wishing somewhat it was not just a rumor, such a perfect couple, they really fit so perfectly.. I love her acting so natural, she can be funny and heartbreaking once's she let her tears fall.Right now I'm catching up with her and So Ji Sub dramas, currently watching Yi San. and excited on her upcoming project. One more thing I guess she looks good and always have a chemistry whoever her partner on screen.

• Like 1

First time I've seen her in Great Inheritance and I told myself this girl was so pretty and so innocent looking, you would never get tired looking at her face the more you look at her the more she become so beautiful in your eyes.. I've watched Capital scandal, Kang Ji Wan and her had a good chemistry I thought I loved them to be a real couple in real life but, 3 weeks ago I decided to watch Cain and Abel that's it, I instantly fell for her and So Ji Sub, I thought she looks nice with KJW but after watching Cain and Abel decided to jump ship. I love her and So Ji Sub, Heard the rumor about them, I was wishing somewhat it was not just a rumor, such a perfect couple, they really fit so perfectly.. I love her acting so natural, she can be funny and heartbreaking once's she let her tears fall.Right now I'm catching up with her and So Ji Sub dramas, currently watching Yi San. and excited on her upcoming project. One more thing I guess she looks good and always have a chemistry whoever her partner on screen.

I think I find a soulmate :lol: I totally agree with everything you say. Their chemistry in Cain & Abel was undenialable realistic. Before C&A I thought these two could never look good together, oh I was wrong :lol: They were the cutest couple right behind the Coffee Prince pair :D. How I hoped that rumor between them were real, but unfortuneately it wasn't. I hope that in the future they could work together again in a more romantic drama. C&A was good, but I wanted more JiJi2 cute moments and less the melodramatic vibe.

How I hoped that rumor between them were real, but unfortuneately it wasn't. I hope that in the future they could work together again in a more romantic drama. C&A was good, but I wanted more JiJi2 cute moments and less the melodramatic vibe.

Hey there. Pooh4ever

You just don't know, how excited I was after reading the rumor but It turned out I was behind because the rumor broke out like December of last year, I really goggled a lot about them and saw the rumored couple ring and some BTS scene of them, according to the picture caption they were dating on that picture but I don't know about that, hahahaha. Yeah do wish also they could work again in the near future more on love story plot line, coz C&A didn't focus on their love story but those scene they had together were really lovely, maybe that's the reason why I'm so hooked with them..

HJM image is very clean, no bad publicity or what so ever. She must be a nice girl in and out...

Hey there. Pooh4ever

You just don't know, how excited I was after reading the rumor but It turned out I was behind because the rumor broke out like December of last year, I really goggled a lot about them and saw the rumored couple ring and some BTS scene of them, according to the picture caption they were dating on that picture but I don't know about that, hahahaha. Yeah do wish also they could work again in the near future more on love story plot line, coz C&A didn't focus on their love story but those scene they had together were really lovely, maybe that's the reason why I'm so hooked with them..

HJM image is very clean, no bad publicity or what so ever. She must be a nice girl in and out...

The rumor broke out in December, but both parties didn't reply upon it until last month or so. So Ji Sub denied it when the subject was brought up on one of his press conference for his drama Road Number One. I heard about the ring, but I didn't see any pic of them dating. I have to search for that now :lol:.

I started to watch C&A just because I thought the guy that plays the lead is really hot. I didn't know who So Ji Sub was at the time :lol:, but I end up watching the drama for these two. They were the cutest thing ever. I love the contrasts between them. SJS is tall and big, and HJM is short and small. And somehow they look good together :lol:. I always thought that SJS would look good with someone that is tall and very model-like, but HJM just proves me wrong.

With all this talking about them, makes me miss them so much :( I want see them together again.

HJM is definately, beautiful from the inside and out. She does a lot of charities work and is always willing to help others. I admired her the most because of that.

• Like 1

Guest thowysg1

zherltsh..thanks for the youtube links to SSP ... :)..they're still my favorite couple..

poohever..oh really? so i guess jihwan ends up with PSY then? i just watched 2 or 3 episodes..didn't quite grab my attention to the end..i'm a fan of FO1 so i did watch PSY in it as well..again, no major impact..well, we all have our personal preferences.. :)

i agree with you guys...jimin has great chemistry with all her co-stars...whoever she partners with..most times, she'll be rumoured with them..hahah...that's cuz of her really sincere and easy-going character i guess...

my favorite role of jimin is in CS of cuz..hehehe...she was cute and fiesty at the same time...i thoroughly enjoyed the constant bantering & verbal sparring between the 2...couldn't wait to finish watching the 16 episodes..in fact, finished them in 2 days flat..hahaha..

• 3 weeks later...