Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg1

dunno if you guys can view this..for all the jiji2 shippers out there, especially pooh4ever & sweetbriar.. :) ...lotsa BTS from Cain & Abel....

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=580638578

hehe..like this as they appear on soompi... :P

Han Ji Min 한지민 Official Thread 123» 102

The big-brown-eyed Jo Ma Ja 2,021 ryohan 132,751 Today, 08:23 AM

Last post by: thowysg1

Park Shi Hoo (박시후) 123» 13 253 xosandy 22,330 Today, 08:22 AM

Last post by: mandalaywith

Guest thowysg1

i know this was posted way before..just a refresher for all jiji1 shippers out there...hehe..my absolute favorite fanmade video...their chemistry is just "uurrggghhh.." :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thowysg1

hi zherltsh..thanks for the pixs... :) read a report in baidu that her new drama is scheduled for release in aug, however others in there said that the report isn't accurate & that it should be dec instead...in any case, we know that jimin has a new project instore this year... :)

Guest maneuneun

Thanks to all the updates.

I am wondering if we're able to see her new drama by this year since there's no update of news now and male lead have not decided.

Guest thowysg1

hi maneuneun..del32..yes..jimin shld be quite ready for a new drama by now..think she needed & got a well-deserved break..... :) oh..for your next project, i hope her male lead will be either jihwan or park shi hoo..love to see couplings with great on & off-screen chemistry :P

Guest maneuneun

hi maneuneun..del32..yes..jimin shld be quite ready for a new drama by now..think she needed & got a well-deserved break..... :) oh..for your next project, i hope her male lead will be either jihwan or park shi hoo..love to see couplings with great on & off-screen chemistry :P

Hi thowysg1,

:D PSH is now a hot favorite everywhere. I will love to see their pairing too since I like his performance in Family Honour. In fact I am rooting for a Jimin and JaeHee pairing they will look cute together :lol: But of all, I am still praying to see my all time favorite couplng Jihwan & Jimin to work together once again either in big or small screen :wub:

Guest thowysg1

hi zherltsh..thanks for the link! jimin looks ultra-cute when she acts drunk..heheh...still look pretty when drunk ..that's not easy...hahah...love her drunk scenes in CS...priceless!

hi maneuneun..yes..PSH is everywhere...i like him cuz of Good Neighbour drama...he looked very yummy in there..the other reason why i like him is cuz he does charity works just like our angel jimin... :) & of cuz, my hot fav male co-star for her will always be jihwan... :P so far, i've not seen any other couple with that kinda of great on & off-screen chemistry...the other leading male wld be jisub...he's dreamy to look at..also, he does charity work as well..wld prefer a more well-rounded personality guy for our dear jimin... :D...oh..i'm not familiar with JaeHee..which drama was he in?

Guest mijoo-pearl

hi zherltsh..thanks for the link! jimin looks ultra-cute when she acts drunk..heheh...still look pretty when drunk ..that's not easy...hahah...love her drunk scenes in CS...priceless!

hi maneuneun..yes..PSH is everywhere...i like him cuz of Good Neighbour drama...he looked very yummy in there..the other reason why i like him is cuz he does charity works just like our angel jimin... :) & of cuz, my hot fav male co-star for her will always be jihwan... :P so far, i've not seen any other couple with that kinda of great on & off-screen chemistry...the other leading male wld be jisub...he's dreamy to look at..also, he does charity work as well..wld prefer a more well-rounded personality guy for our dear jimin... :D...oh..i'm not familiar with JaeHee..which drama was he in?

Jae Hee was in Witch Yoo Hee with Han Ga In 2 years ago.

I love to see Jae Min with Shi Hoo as a couple too blush.gif

I miss Ji Min, how about the drama I heard some time ago, which also star Jung Ryeo Won as her sister?

Guest thowysg1

hi pearl..thanks..lemme check witch yoo hae to know who jae hee is.. :)

*edit*..oh i see..he's the same guy in 3 dads & 1 mom with eugene...he's funny..hehe..

i really think that jimin & PSH can play a teasing pair quite easily...both of them seem to have that type of chemistry..

yes..the new drama is supposed to be with Jung Ryeo Won..they're sisters...plus another younger sis in the drama...

zherltsh..thanks for the pixs...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the updates zherlthsh. I missed seeing her on screen. I hope she gets a new drama soon. Saw the news about her and So Ji Sub. He apologized for the rumor of them getting married :lol: In a way, I hope they were married. They're still one of my favorite onscreen couple, and it's sad that because of the rumor, they don't contact as much anymore.

Thanks for the updates zherlthsh. I missed seeing her on screen. I hope she gets a new drama soon. Saw the news about her and So Ji Sub. He apologized for the rumor of them getting married :lol: In a way, I hope they were married. They're still one of my favorite onscreen couple, and it's sad that because of the rumor, they don't contact as much anymore.

Hi Pooh4ever ^^

JiJi1 & JiJi2 still in my heart now & forever :wub:

Guest thowysg1

zherltsh..wow!..thanks for the links...jimin looks beautiful..so dreamy & sexy...don't understand the Ad though...too abstract for me..hehe..do u know who the guy is? think she needs a manlier looking guy..hehe..no offense to the fans of that guy...same here..still very much a jiji1 fan..actually, now i don't mind jiji2 as well..jisub seems like a genuinely nice guy..so sad that his good friend passed on at so young an age...

have not been following coffee house..so jihwan ends with PSY? not a fan of hers..anyway..hope to see jimin's new project soon...can't wait to see who her leading man is going to be... :)

Pasteur Milk CF

cd8544cd07.jpg

Watch :

Download : Click Here

========================================

백설 밥이랑 CF

8579b283b1.jpg

Watch :

Download : Click Here

zherltshdo u know who the guy is? think she needs a manlier looking guy..hehe..

Hi thowysg1

He's Yoon Whee Hwang 윤휘황(Model,DJ)

Pics >> Click Here

Official Site >> http://www.fhifan4fun.com

Cyworld >> http://www.cyworld.com/fhifan4fun

hehehe... B)

• Like 1