Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest Hanjae

@ Pooh4ever

Last I heard, Ji Min was rumoured to be in Noh Hee Kyung's next drama, Rain Showers / Showers, along with Jung Ryeo Won. According to the article, Ji Min would play the second sister, a travel writer. As usual, everyone's denying that anything's official and insists that it's difficult to guarantee whether it'd work with her schedule, but she's apparently "looking at it positively."

Source, if you want to have a look.

Guest thowysg1

zherltsh...thanks as usual...so much updated info on our sweet actress with a heart of gold...love the fact that she does so much charity works...

hanjae..thanks for the update..hope to see jimin onscreen again soon....hmm..she's not the lead then?

am hoping to see her act opposite park shi hoo...currently watching "prosecutor princess"...think they'll have great chemistry on and off screen..he's into charity works too..hehe...

hi all jimin fans!

Guest sweetbriar

thowysg1 ....... Thank God I'm not the only one who think that pairing between Han Ji Min and Park Shi Hoo would be a splendid idea. Love them both :wub::wub:

Currently I'm rewatching Rebirth ..... (I fall in love with her in this drama ...... now it grows deeper and deeper). Thanks to all for the updates.

Guest thowysg1

thowysg1 ....... Thank God I'm not the only one who think that pairing between Han Ji Min and Park Shi Hoo would be a splendid idea. Love them both :wub::wub:

Currently I'm rewatching Rebirth ..... (I fall in love with her in this drama ...... now it grows deeper and deeper). Thanks to all for the updates.

sweetbriar..haha...ya..i foresee that their chemistry will be somewhat like jimin & jihwan in CS...a fiesty jimin & a suave shi hoo...maybe with this one, she'll hook up for real..heheh.. :P

oh..i also like her with eric...he's coming out of the army soon.. ;)

@ Pooh4ever

Last I heard, Ji Min was rumoured to be in Noh Hee Kyung's next drama, Rain Showers / Showers, along with Jung Ryeo Won. According to the article, Ji Min would play the second sister, a travel writer. As usual, everyone's denying that anything's official and insists that it's difficult to guarantee whether it'd work with her schedule, but apparently "looking at it positively."

Source, if you want to have a look.

Thanks for the news update. But too bad I'm not Korean, so I couldn't read that source :lol: Like thowysg1 said, she playing the second lead??

Who's this Park Si Hoo that everybody's talking about? I have yet to watch PP, so I have no idea who he is.

Guest thowysg1

Thanks for the news update. But too bad I'm not Korean, so I couldn't read that source :lol: Like thowysg1 said, she playing the second lead??

Who's this Park Si Hoo that everybody's talking about? I have yet to watch PP, so I have no idea who he is.

park shi hoo was in "family honour" & "how to meet a perfect neighbour"...he looked even more dreamy in the latter than he does in PP now..heheh...jimin will look so cute as his leading lady...:) ya..hope she takes the lead in her next project...it's been a long time since we've seen her on the small screen...

Guest sweetbriar

What I like most about Han Ji Min is the way she can get into her character no matter what it may be and still have a piece of her self in the character she is portraying. She can really emote and make you feel the intensity of the moment …… which not many actresses can do successfully these days. :excl: She seems to be a very genuine person with a great personality and always in touch with people around her. Plus she always had a great chemistry with any male leads.

thowysg1 I really love her with Ji Wan oppa :wub: in Capital Scandal, …… love….. love her with Jisub oppa :wub::wub: in Cain and Able (I thought they are lovers in real life …….. how I wish it’s true!!! :rolleyes: ) …. love her with Lee Seo Jin oppa in Yisan (I don’t understand why fans of a certain actress who should not be name :ph34r: criticized her character in Yisan negatively like pure hatred toward her personally….……. for me she as always was the perfect main character that you just fell in love with from the very beginning) ………… (uhmmmm with Eric oppa …… I don’t think I have watch it yet ….. )… love her with Uhm Tae Wong oppa in Rebirth …. love her with Kim Jae Won in Great Inheritance ……….. hahahahahahahahaahahaha ………… see……. see ….. I insanely love her with any male leads right!!!!!!! It’s crazy ……. :wacko: hahahahahaha :lol:

But if any production paired Han Ji Min and Shi Hoo oppa ….. they will make me the happiest person in this world ….. really ......hahahahahaha …… this time I want her to be the the suave one and Shi Hoo oppa will be the feisty one ...... kinda twisting ........must be hillarious ........ :lol::lol:

Guest thowysg1

What I like most about Han Ji Min is the way she can get into her character no matter what it may be and still have a piece of her self in the character she is portraying. She can really emote and make you feel the intensity of the moment …… which not many actresses can do successfully these days. :excl: She seems to be a very genuine person with a great personality and always in touch with people around her. Plus she always had a great chemistry with any male leads.

thowysg1 I really love her with Ji Wan oppa :wub: in Capital Scandal, …… love….. love her with Jisub oppa :wub::wub: in Cain and Able (I thought they are lovers in real life …….. how I wish it’s true!!! :rolleyes: ) …. love her with Lee Seo Jin oppa in Yisan (I don’t understand why fans of a certain actress who should not be name :ph34r: criticized her character in Yisan negatively like pure hatred toward her personally….……. for me she as always was the perfect main character that you just fell in love with from the very beginning) ………… (uhmmmm with Eric oppa …… I don’t think I have watch it yet ….. )… love her with Uhm Tae Wong oppa in Rebirth …. love her with Kim Jae Won in Great Inheritance ……….. hahahahahahahahaahahaha ………… see……. see ….. I insanely love her with any male leads right!!!!!!! It’s crazy ……. :wacko: hahahahahaha :lol:

But if any production paired Han Ji Min and Shi Hoo oppa ….. they will make me the happiest person in this world ….. hahahahahaha …… this time I want her to be the the suave one and Shi Hoo oppa will be the feisty one ...... kinda twisting ........must be hillarious ........ :lol::lol:

sweetbriar..yup...she has a very sincere personality & it shows through her work...she's such a sweetie...i like the fact that she seems to have a well-rounded & balanced persona in that she has other philantrophic interests and does not merely concentrate on being famous... :)

wow..you've seen almost all her works, ya? i've seen CS (of cuz!), yisan (parts of it..too long for me..yes, i know whom you're referring to...anyway, they broke up already), cain & abel..i didn't watch great inheritance cuz i don't like the male lead & also, i heard the storyline wasn't that good...i like happy endings...so no rebirth for me as well....cuz it's some reincarnation thing, right?

i saw jimin with eric in wolf..unfortunately, the drama was cancelled cuz of a bad accident...it was actually quite an interesting show, except jimin's character had some kind of terminal disease...however, they managed to team up again in korea secret agency...i watched parts of it ..the storyline didn't engage me either...hehe...

now CS was a different story...i got hooked to it cuz of the NGs and the actual drama blew me away.....jomaja & wannie are meant for each other! :) at one time, i spazzed about them getting together in real life but...well... :rolleyes: i don't mind seeing her with jisub too...cuz he too does abit of charity work....so i think they have things in common..haha...anyway..jisub is hotter than jihwan... he oozes sex appeal! :P

about the PSH & jimin pairing...yours isn't a bad idea...haha..maybe cuz of her small stature, i don't know if she can pull off the cool & sophicated role...usually people with larger stature can command that kinda presence better... :) but whatever role they assume, i like it as long as they assume it together.. hehehe...

to me..of all these actors...jihwan is still the best ....the most natural at his trade... :)

Sorry guys, but I'm a dedicated Jisub and Jimin fan :lol: You have no idea how happy I was when I read the news/rumor that they were actaully a real couple. It was a shame that Jisub said that it was not true :( But I was happy again when he said that Jimin is one of the many female actresses that he still calls once in a while. Since Jisub is a shy guy and don't really interact with his female costar much, so it's nice that after C&A they still keep in touch. They're my ultimate couple. ^^ I miss them already :lol:

About Jihwan and Jimin. I like them too. I watched CS and I love that drama and thought they were so cute together, but they don't give me the sparks that I see in Jisub and Jimin. I actually loved Jihwan and is dying to watch his new drama, so it's not a baised thing guys.

Eric and Jimin......I don't know. I've seen Korean Secret Agents or something. I don't remember the title of the drama :lol: I actually didn't like the drama. I thought it was kinda lame and boring. The only reason why I watched it was because of Eric (Was a huge fan of Shinhwa....:lol:) and I really didn't notice Jimin in that drama at all. It was in C&A that I fell in love with her.

I watched a little of Yisan and didn't continued....:lol: I guess I'm not much of an ancient drama person and when I found out that it's like 50 or so episodes. I was done. I don't think I can handle that :lol:

Oh, I think I know who Park Si Hoo is now. Is he that guy with the gorgeous smile :lol: He acted in that drama with Eugene, right? I don't rememebr what that drama is called, sorry :D

thowysg1, so true.....Jisub is oozing with sex appeal :lol: Did you see him at Jung Dong Gun wedding with his best friend Song Seung Heon. God....I couldn't stopped looking at his pic. He is sexy.........:lol:

Guest thowysg1

Sorry guys, but I'm a dedicated Jisub and Jimin fan :lol: You have no idea how happy I was when I read the news/rumor that they were actaully a real couple. It was a shame that Jisub said that it was not true :( But I was happy again when he said that Jimin is one of the many female actresses that he still calls once in a while. Since Jisub is a shy guy and don't really interact with his female costar much, so it's nice that after C&A they still keep in touch. They're my ultimate couple. ^^ I miss them already :lol:

About Jihwan and Jimin. I like them too. I watched CS and I love that drama and thought they were so cute together, but they don't give me the sparks that I see in Jisub and Jimin. I actually loved Jihwan and is dying to watch his new drama, so it's not a baised thing guys.

Eric and Jimin......I don't know. I've seen Korean Secret Agents or something. I don't remember the title of the drama :lol: I actually didn't like the drama. I thought it was kinda lame and boring. The only reason why I watched it was because of Eric (Was a huge fan of Shinhwa....:lol:) and I really didn't notice Jimin in that drama at all. It was in C&A that I fell in love with her.

I watched a little of Yisan and didn't continued....:lol: I guess I'm not much of an ancient drama person and when I found out that it's like 50 or so episodes. I was done. I don't think I can handle that :lol:

Oh, I think I know who Park Si Hoo is now. Is he that guy with the gorgeous smile :lol: He acted in that drama with Eugene, right? I don't rememebr what that drama is called, sorry :D

thowysg1, so true.....Jisub is oozing with sex appeal :lol: Did you see him at Jung Dong Gun wedding with his best friend Song Seung Heon. God....I couldn't stopped looking at his pic. He is sexy.........:lol:

no need to be sorry...:) we're all entitled to our opinions..that's what this forum is for.. :) .i know where u're coming from...i watched CS before C&A..maybe that's why i'm more pysched over the jiji1 coupling...jimin & jihwan...jimin & jisub..they're jiji2 couple..hehe...in any case, it's all in the "family"...cuz jisub & jihwan were in the hit movie, movie is movie (or something..sorry..forgot the actual title)...sound kinda sick, right? hahah..i better put it right...i mean they're all cool with each other...so i'm good with whoever she chooses just as long as the guy is darn good to her...she deserves a loving, decent & caring guy.. :)

yes..i read of the rumours too...it seems jimin is pretty close to most of her male co-stars...before eric went into the army, he too said that he has jimin's number & they talk now & then.....likewise, jihwan..he said of all the female co-stars he has worked with...he only has jimin & han chae young (from fireworks). telephone numbers... he also said he still prefers jimin..hehe..i was all excited when i heard that..haha...guess she's just super easy-going...she just puts them at ease.. :)

as for korea secret agency..likewise...storyline didn't grip me...saw the NGs cuz of eric & jimin..& of cuz, eric is not bad to look at.. :P

ya..yisan i only watched that part where jimin's character gave birth....she was very good at it..looked very real..& painful! haha..

yes! yes! PSH...the guy with the charming smile!!...yes..think he was a supporting actor in "it's a wonderful life" or smthg with eugene & the male lead..notice i like guys with nice smiles...jihwan has a great smile too..hehe...

i saw some wedding pixs of the famous couple...just did that one...yes, jisub was looking fine in shades.. :)

Guest thowysg1

think these are new...so pretty..longer hair..

HB1.jpg

HB2.jpg

HB3.jpg

HB4.jpg

HB10.jpg

HB9.jpg

HB8.jpg

like this one especially...she's so chummy with her fan... :)

HB7.jpg

HB6.jpg

HB5.jpg

HB11.jpg

her recent trip to africa...think the woman next to her may be her manager...see her around all the time...may be wrong

Africa.jpg

ok..found the article about her proposed new project..it's in chinese though:

NewProject.jpg

来源=OSEN (2010.04.29 11:57)

当红偶像女演员郑丽媛和韩智敏将加盟卢熙京团队。两人将出演由编剧卢熙京正在倾力创作的作品《雷阵雨》(暂称)。

《雷阵雨》讲述的是远离都市的冷漠而回到家乡生活的一位母亲与三个女儿之间的故事。该剧由曾凭藉《谎言》、《他们生活的世界》、《再见单身》等优秀作品受到喜爱的作家卢熙京编剧,并由明星导演执导。

剧中,郑丽媛和韩智敏是一对年龄只差一岁的姐妹,郑丽媛饰演想当电影导演的老大,韩智敏饰演旅游作家老二。业内人士28日接受OSEN采访时表示:“两人均未签约,但私下已答应出演。目前尚未确定播出日期,正式签约将在日后进行。”

至此,郑丽媛和韩智敏将分别在去年出演的电视剧《自鸣鼓》和《该隐与亚伯》后时隔一年多重返电视萤屏。两人的两家经纪公司近日在接受OSEN电话采访时均表示接到邀请后正在积极考虑,但尚未决定。

郑丽媛的经纪公司有关负责人表示:“这是一部很好的作品,我们也受到了邀请,但目前尚未确定。如果能出演当然很荣幸,但正在围绕几个剧本进行筛选。”韩智敏的经纪公司负责人表示:“正在积极考虑出演,但由於播出时间尚未确定,因此现在无法给出确切的答复。”但业界已将两人出演该剧当作既定事实,因此两人扮演姐妹以及与卢熙京作家的合作格外受到关注。

另一方面,《雷阵雨》正在挑选剧中韩智敏和郑丽媛的母亲和小妹扮演者,以及与三姐妹演对手戏的男演员等其他演员。该剧计画今年秋天播出,正在与电视台商讨播出事宜。

朝鲜日报中文网 chn.chosun.com

credits: baidu

ok..my rough translation of the above....my chinese isn't that good but i'll try..

in a gist...the project will be roughly entitled "rain after the snow" (haha..i know it sounds funny)...it's about a mother with 3 daughters..she has returned from the city to live in the country with her 3 daughters...the other actress will be the older one...jimin the middle one...nothing is confirmed yet cuz both actresses are still considering the project due to their busy schedules ( i think)..they're still the midst of looking for the roles of the mother, youngest sister & all the male characters...

sounds interesting...hope they take it & the male leads are who we want them to be..heheh...sounds abit like "sons of sol pharmacy"..except these are daughters...

Guest glacierkn

Han Ji Min with Kim Jae Won in Great Inheritance was a great couple! The story was actually much better than I anticipated, and it got better and better. It's now one of my favorite dramas along with Cain and Abel and Capital Scandal. KSA wasn't great.

I'm not a fan of Park Shi Woo. Saw him in Iljimae and he was really stiff. I don't think he has enough charisma. But maybe I'll give him a chance if he's with Ji Min sshi. I just hope she picks a drama soon!!! Rain Showers sounds interesting...I think she'll have a major role even if she's second.

Guest thowysg1

Han Ji Min with Kim Jae Won in Great Inheritance was a great couple! The story was actually much better than I anticipated, and it got better and better. It's now one of my favorite dramas along with Cain and Abel and Capital Scandal. KSA wasn't great.

I'm not a fan of Park Shi Woo. Saw him in Iljimae and he was really stiff. I don't think he has enough charisma. But maybe I'll give him a chance if he's with Ji Min sshi. I just hope she picks a drama soon!!! Rain Showers sounds interesting...I think she'll have a major role even if she's second.

hi glacierkn...haha..think u're right ..cuz i think jimin & KJW did receive a best couple award or smthg..like i said, she has excellent chemistry with all her co-stars...

oh..PSH's acting is not as good as jihwan but i think with jimin, he'll do well...guess jimin brings out the best in her co-stars...i think this new project will be a family kinda drama with more than 1 lead..hopefully more than 16 episodes..more of jimin to watch out for.. :)

thowysg1, thanks for the pics. Those pics of her on the bed is gorgeous. I love the dress. It's so pretty. I missed seeing her hair long, even though it grew a lot after C&A.

Now that glacierkn mentioned Iljimae, I think I know who he is now, like confirming it :lol:. He's the guy that played LJK's character older brother, right? I know who he is now. When I said that he acted with Eugene, I was thinking of another guy :lol: or.........I thought he was the one that acted with her :lol: But when I said that "guy with that gorgeous smile" I really was thinking about Park Shin Ho, really. I remember him. Didn't really like his character in lljimae, but I remember one thing about him. His body :lol: xD I remember that fight scene with him and LJK. When he took off his shirt......OMG :lol: He was HOT. Who would thought he has that type of body underneath all that clothes :lol:

I have yet see PP so I don't know how well he acts, but in term of their look. I think they would look pretty good together. But to be honest, I really wanted Jimin and Lee Junki to act together. I think they would be a good pair, too bad LJK is in the military now. I was sad when Jimin dropped out of that project starring beside LJK, but then it's a good thing because the drama was really boring anyways :lol: Hopefully, they get to work together again once he's release from the military. Another actor that I want to see Jimin work with is Chun Jung Myung. He's my new favorite man. Love love love him in Cinderella's Sister. He's very easygoing and funny. And the age differences isn't that big so I think they would get along well.

Guest thowysg1

thowysg1, thanks for the pics. Those pics of her on the bed is gorgeous. I love the dress. It's so pretty. I missed seeing her hair long, even though it grew a lot after C&A.

Now that glacierkn mentioned Iljimae, I think I know who he is now, like confirming it :lol:. He's the guy that played LJK's character older brother, right? I know who he is now. When I said that he acted with Eugene, I was thinking of another guy :lol: or.........I thought he was the one that acted with her :lol: But when I said that "guy with that gorgeous smile" I really was thinking about Park Shin Ho, really. I remember him. Didn't really like his character in lljimae, but I remember one thing about him. His body :lol: xD I remember that fight scene with him and LJK. When he took off his shirt......OMG :lol: He was HOT. Who would thought he has that type of body underneath all that clothes :lol:

I have yet see PP so I don't know how well he acts, but in term of their look. I think they would look pretty good together. But to be honest, I really wanted Jimin and Lee Junki to act together. I think they would be a good pair, too bad LJK is in the military now. I was sad when Jimin dropped out of that project starring beside LJK, but then it's a good thing because the drama was really boring anyways :lol: Hopefully, they get to work together again once he's release from the military. Another actor that I want to see Jimin work with is Chun Jung Myung. He's my new favorite man. Love love love him in Cinderella's Sister. He's very easygoing and funny. And the age differences isn't that big so I think they would get along well.

pooh4ever..you're welcome..yes..our sweet jimin can look sultry too..hehe...although she looks good in any hairstyle..i do prefer her with long hair...smexxyyyy.. :P

yes! yes! i didn't watch Iljimae at all..just that particular scene where PSH ripped off his shirt before the fight.. B) he's not that built but he has nice chest...according to him, that's his greatest asset..hehe...u shld try to watch PP...he's pretty charming in there...but i still prefer his look in "good neighbour"....i think he & jimin will look good together...

i wldn't mind seeing jimin with LJK either..he's quite a good actor...oh..CJM? i'm also watching CP..i much prefer him in "what's up fox?"......to me, he's more adorable than good-looking ..no offense to CJM fans..it's just my opinion.. :)

i sincerely hope jimin picks up this new snow/rain project and her leading man is someone we could all like.. :)

hi all jimin fans!

her recent trip to africa...think the woman next to her may be her manager...see her around all the time...may be wrong

She's screenwriter No Hee Kyeong

those pics from tvN World Special LOVE - Han Ji Min Story

@ Alawon village Mindanao, Philippines 17-20 June 2009 ^^"