Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

"We talk on the phone every now and then.." Statement from SJS enough to bring the fangirl out of me. :lol: I know it's just rumors, and prolly he feels at ease around our girl since she's such an easy going girl, and the fact that they're still in touch saying how comfortable they are with each other. I hope this rumors wont ruin their friendship.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

MBC Sunday Sunday Night "DanBi"

Zambia, Africa

Episode 1 Pics 2009-12-06

fcf48ad3c3b5fb0b948d4801e3befa12.JPG

Watch Episode 1

Part.1-6 Part.2-6

Episode 1 Download Credit : soulmate

============================================================

Episode 2 Pics 2009-12-13

c53aaf4077ae4e1eeac06135c1ee3d16.JPG

Watch Episode 2

Part.1-6 Part.2-6

Part.6-6

Episode 2 Download Credit : Saniya @ popcornfor2 [Yoon Doo Joon Thread]

Part.1 Part.2 Part.3 Part.4 Part.5 Part.6

• Like 1

I haven't been here for so long, but this rumor between JiSub is already good enough for me...:lol: They are my favorite on-screen couple and how happy I would be if they can carry that on-screen love off-screen...:lol: Of course, I know it's all rumor but the fact that they still keep in contact is good enough for me.

Oh the pics and videos of her in Nepal is love. I love this girl. She's like an angel. Definitely my role model.

Thanks everyone for providing the pics and videos. And would you guys mind if we all exchange real name or simple nickname because some of yall username are hard to remember not to say spells...:lol:

My name is Kim btw....^_^

I wonder if she's attending SBS Drama Award by the end of this month, since she and SJS are nominated for best couple Award. B) Though with all the rumors surrounding them I kinda doubt it

Guest thowysg1

Merry Christmas everyone! thank you all for the pixs, links....

valley girl..thanks for the jiji2 update...hahah...netizens really want to see these 2 together...i'm with you, i still think jimin and jihwan have the greatest chemistry...in fact, the best chemistry on & off-screen, according to me that is...

she's such a well-balanced little lady...another actor whom i think wld go well with her is jung junho..yes,abit older...but both their hearts are in the right place...both love to do charity works and act well.. :)

hi zherlthsh & all jimin fans!

Guest irsalı

Happy new year to all members.

I can't find any pictures and videos of HJM at SBS Drama Awards.Doesn't she attend to ceremony?

I know it's a little late but Happy New Year everybody!!!!! And thanks for all the pics...^_^

I saw the SBS Drama Awards and SJS was there but no HJM. A little disappointed since I really want to see those two together again, but oh well. I was hoping that she might win something but she didn't win anything. Do SBS don't give out award to those that doesn't show up? I was wondering that. I really wanted them to win the best couple award as well but they didn't. That's ok, since they're the best couple in my mind so I could careless.

This thread is so dead. :( Anyone knows what HJM is up to now?

Guest thowysg1

zherltsh..thanks for the pixs!...jimin is such an angel....

yes, wish someone can translate the MTV's Girls on Top links....should be interesting...specially like how she yelled "i like! i like!" when they featured Capital Scandal..my favorite kdrama of all times!..heheh...even they talked about Yisan..they referred back to CS...think cuz jimin looks the best in a hanbok... :)

on a separate note...i just finished this other drama which starred Kim Ji Hoon...think this guy is pretty compatiable with our jimin..he's cute & quite the gentleman...so gallant..check out the 2nd link..the NG scene from Great Inheritance...hope to see them as the 2 main leads in her future works.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArLAHW50D3E...feature=related

Belated Happy New Year to All !