Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest iluvjin

hey forevergirl!! I love her with SJS and KJH but she also looked good with UTW!!! We can't forget Resurrection now can we! =)

welcome starlight tears to the thread!

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest starlight tears

Thank you iluvjin for welcoming me in this thread..

I just hope to hear a lot of good news about Han Ji Min. I also love her with KJH...love Great inheritance. :)

Guest Fallin_st4rz

Hope to see more of her in near future, she was superb in C&A- charcter was beautilly portrayed :) cute

Guest snowqueen00

Hope to see more of her in near future, she was superb in C&A- charcter was beautilly portrayed :) cute

yeah she was super cute kakaka....love her in cain and abel too...hope to see her more...:D

Guest Simply_Beautiful x33

I know what you mean iluvjin. But, we can't forget her amazing portrayal of Seon Yeon in Yi San & the wonderful chemistry she had with LSJ in Yi San. I really like HJM with KJH tho. But, LSJ and her make my heart jump everytime... Hehee. SJS is just hot alone.

Hugs to everyone =].

Guest iluvjin

I know what you mean iluvjin. But, we can't forget her amazing portrayal of Seon Yeon in Yi San & the wonderful chemistry she had with LSJ in Yi San. I really like HJM with KJH tho. But, LSJ and her make my heart jump everytime... Hehee. SJS is just hot alone.

Hugs to everyone =].

:lol: I still haven't watched Yi San yet i've been meaning too but it just seems so long, don't worry i'll try to start it tomorrow since i have some time. Yes SJS is just hot alone but when he's with HJM i can't even explain lol!

hey i just came here after i was in SJS thread and there is clip where they call SJS and one of the ladys on the show asked him about HJM i don't really understand korean much but he didn't answer right away or answer it. I'll post the clip here and see if any of you gals can understand and tell us what they asked him about her!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL8Waa1mPSA...feature=related

She asks the question about 3:17.

Thanks in advance!! :D

Guest del32

I totally noticed the pausing part . Prolly he's being careful with his answer. My bet is they're asking wether uri Ji Min is his ideal type or something. ;) Hopefully some kind soul will help us with this. Thanx 4 bringing the clips here, iluvjin

Guest del32

There's a translation in SJS's thread, for some reason [the JiJi2 part of me] was so relief that it wasnt what I was afraid of, on wether or not she's his type, it's just the host asking if HJM looks like one of the gal there, that's the reason of the pause :lol::lol::lol:

Guest iluvjin

There's a translation in SJS's thread, for some reason [the JiJi2 part of me] was so relief that it wasnt what I was afraid of, on wether or not she's his type, it's just the host asking if HJM looks like one of the gal there, that's the reason of the pause :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks i just went and checked SJS thread and read it! SJS is such an open person now!!! I bet he couldn't answer it right away because he felt no one can look and be HJM!!!! I just felt that they asked him if she was it ideal type! :lol:

Sorry about that post above i was logged in as my sister!

Guest thowysg

Yeah now that i called my friends they seem to want to do alot of things! Yeah Korea has some pretty cool phones! I really want the ice cream and lollipop one!

Yep Omma means Mother! I call my mom that too even though i'm not korean and i also call my dad appa! Not sure i spelled that right but you guys understand.

I hope to see HJM soon! I heard SJS might be making a new company with SSH! I wonder if that's true! :D

been away for a couple of days, happy to see new chatters in here... :) hi & welcome snowqueen..starlight tears....fallin st4rs..forevergirl..i prefer jimin with kang jihwan..great on-screen & off-screen chemistry.. :)

hi iluvjin...yes..korea has pretty trendy phones...yes...i think you spelled them correctly..anyway, we all know what you mean.. :) SJS is forming a new company with SSH, really?? they must be good frenz now after C&A....yes...seems no news on upcoming project from jimin yet..thanks for the happy together clip...jisub even sounds charming over the phone...dreamyyy..hehehe

hi del32...didn't quite get what you meant by the jiji2 comment...did you or did you not want that question of jimin being his ideal type to be asked? :) thanks for the translation..hahaha...can't imagine any of the ladies there looking like jimin.. :P

hi mat1978..simply beautiful..ashlee..maneuneun..cutekid...zherlthsh..simply beautiful...addisonbear & all jimin fans!

Guest del32

hi del32...didn't quite get what you meant by the jiji2 comment...did you or did you not want that question of jimin being his ideal type to be asked? :) thanks for the translation..hahaha...can't imagine any of the ladies there looking like jimin.. :P

Of course I did want to! :lol: I wonder what his answer would be. It just that when he was being so hesitate answering the host question [at that time I tot they were asking him about wether or not the lovely Ji Min was his type, and nobody hadnt translated it yet], I felt my heart dropped to the ground, and kinda pissed, thinking how dare he being so slow answering a question :lol: . How can she not be his type :lol: I guess that's a problem not being able to understand Korean language, people tend to jump into conclusion without even waiting until someone translate it :P

Guest iluvjin

hi iluvjin...yes..korea has pretty trendy phones...yes...i think you spelled them correctly..anyway, we all know what you mean.. :) SJS is forming a new company with SSH, really?? they must be good frenz now after C&A....yes...seems no news on upcoming project from jimin yet..thanks for the happy together clip...jisub even sounds charming over the phone...dreamyyy..hehehe

I'm not really sure about them forming a new company it's just a rumor because it seems alot of people are doing it these days. yeah SSH and SJS has been friends for over ten years maybe more or less. I would love to receive a phone call from him one day!!

Of course I did want to! :lol: I wonder what his answer would be. It just that when he was being so hesitate answering the host question [at that time I tot they were asking him about wether or not the lovely Ji Min was his type, and nobody hadnt translated it yet], I felt my heart dropped to the ground, and kinda pissed, thinking how dare he being so slow answering a question :lol: . How can she not be his type :lol: I guess that's a problem not being able to understand Korean language, people tend to jump into conclusion without even waiting until someone translate it :P

I know how you feel del32, i was wondering why he was hesitating too! But i'm glad that it was because they asked him if they looked like HJM, we all know that SJS loves HJM, even if it's not that kinda of love we want him to have for her he likes her!!

here a clip i found today while looking for new things on HJM, it's a interview from her movie "The Cut" it has english subs so everyone can understand!I'm not sure if it was posted here before but just wanted to share!! thowysg i think you'll love her comment in this clip!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0aTM3TN32g

funny thing is first few related videos are SJS!

Guest starlight tears

I love the interview.. so cute, bubbly and very straightforward not pretentious at all..like her before and i loving her now:)

Guest thowysg

haha..oh i see...i know what u mean...since we don't understand the language, we tend to fantasize and make up our own versions..hehe..i used to do that when there were any news on jiji1.. :P i think you're not that far-fetched in thinking that was the question cuz it seems to be a common one whenever couples star together in shows....if i'm not mistaken, jisub said before that jimin is his cute friend or something.. :) they do look good together cuz both are good-looking folks.. :)

they asked this question of jihwan during the 2007 KBS awards, he replied that his ideal type is jimin..he said that in another interview as well...heheh...but alas, think jimin is playing hard to get.. :P

I'm not really sure about them forming a new company it's just a rumor because it seems alot of people are doing it these days. yeah SSH and SJS has been friends for over ten years maybe more or less. I would love to receive a phone call from him one day!!

I know how you feel del32, i was wondering why he was hesitating too! But i'm glad that it was because they asked him if they looked like HJM, we all know that SJS loves HJM, even if it's not that kinda of love we want him to have for her he likes her!!

here a clip i found today while looking for new things on HJM, it's a interview from her movie "The Cut" it has english subs so everyone can understand!I'm not sure if it was posted here before but just wanted to share!! thowysg i think you'll love her comment in this clip!!

hi iluvjin...oh..i didn't know SJS & SSH been friends for that long....yes, i'd like a phone from them as well..heheh..thanks for the clip...being the jij1 shipper that i am, i've seen it before..that and almost all materials relating to them..heheh...all but one actually, there was an interview jimin, jihwan, ryujin & HGE did in the DVD release where they were all in black...till now, i'm unable to find this clip.... :( should be interesting to watch.. :) about that comment jimin made about jihwan being her fav actor to work with, think she said that to "spite" that male co-star who said his fav female was shi minah.. :P

I love the interview.. so cute, bubbly and very straightforward not pretentious at all..like her before and i loving her now:)

agree!...jimin is very down-to-earth... :)

hi mat1978..simply beautiful..ashlee..maneuneun..cutekid...zherlthsh....addisonbear & all jimin fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0aTM3TN32g

OMG!! Thanks for the clip...Ji Min is a real funny girl....I love her :lol::lol::lol:

Guest thowysg

Hi Everyone!

I want to share this :D, please watch in HQ!! Enjoy!

aww.. the interview was soo cuuute!! <3

thanks for the link...what's more, it's with sub! :)

hi iluvjin..del32...mat1978..simply beautiful..ashlee..maneuneun..cutekid...zherlthsh....addisonbear & all jimin fans