Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest Simply_Beautiful x33

Thanks ngochuyenfan for all the wonderful & beautiful pics of her! AH! It might be me, but when I saw the first pic, I thought that that was KJH hugging her! Lols! I got excited for no reason. :mellow:

Cain and Abel is over. Mixed feelings. <_< Lols. I love that SJS doesn't die! But, I wished there was more romance parts. I know it's not TOTALLY about romance, but I wish there were more! MORE!

You can agree or disagree, but just stating my opinion, so please don't get offended. :D

You know, even though I love SJS (he's the hottest man I've ever SEEN!), when I re watched Capital Scandal, I felt that KJH and HJM had more chemistry. Just my opinion, but of all the drama's I've seen with HJM (which is 3 :( , gotta watch Resurrection), I think KJH & LSJ had the most chem. with her, then SJS. I think for the most part, it was b/c C&A wasn't really focused that much on the love story. IDK!!! But, I hope SJS and HJM make another drama and it's purely on ROMANCE! Yes! I would love to see them kiss and hug some more! lols.

I love her pink dress! She's so pretty.

I'm glad she's short like SHK! I love them both b/c I'm there height and I love seeing them with tall handsome man! YAH! :P

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

Thanks ngochuyenfan for all the wonderful & beautiful pics of her! AH! It might be me, but when I saw the first pic, I thought that that was KJH hugging her! Lols! I got excited for no reason. :mellow:

Cain and Abel is over. Mixed feelings. <_< Lols. I love that SJS doesn't die! But, I wished there was more romance parts. I know it's not TOTALLY about romance, but I wish there were more! MORE!

I love her pink dress! She's so pretty.

I'm glad she's short like SHK! I love them both b/c I'm there height and I love seeing them with tall handsome man! YAH! :P

hi simply beautiful...i agree with you! i also thought that she was hugging kang jihwan....we can fantasize that it was, right?? heheh...i think jihwan & jimin should really get together already..... :P i'm with you on C&A, wish there were more romantic parts between cho in & young jin...but then again, C&A wasn't a light-hearted comedy like CS was.....jimin is short and the guys she has co-starred with are all "giants" compared to her but that's what the pairings quite adorable...

Guest thowysg

han ji min is so pretty~

i saw her in korea, summer of 2007. <3

hi & welcome, sarahboo...you're so lucky... :) i heard she's friendly too...

more pixs from charity event..love the fact that she does lotsa charity work.. :)

200905051619331010_1.jpg

ae_1241508603_1062292009_0.jpg

200905051613201010_1.jpg

200905051609511010_2.jpg

check out the ripped jeans..

200905051638041010_1.jpg

200905051609511010_1.jpg

check out those features..even with her hair tied in disarray...she's so pretty...

1241521461_200905052005047093217901.jpg

a pix from korea secret agency i think...she has such great rapport with her co-stars...

wkdsks.jpg

so demure...

Demure.jpg

looking a little notti here..hehe

etc_3_10.jpg

more pixs!

happy_2005_32613261.jpg

happy_2006_32613261.jpg

happy_2008_32613261.jpg

happy_2058_32613261.jpg

happy_2077_32613261.jpg

1-11.jpg

& yes, iluvjin..those must be hair extensions.. :P

Guest iluvjin

hi & welcome, sarahboo...you're so lucky... :) i heard she's friendly too...

more pixs from charity event..love the fact that she does lotsa charity work.. :)

& yes, iluvjin..those must be hair extensions.. :P

Thanks for sharing the pictures!! I love her dress it's cute!! She's such a hard worker and nice person! I hope that i meet her some day!! I love her outfit at the charity event!! It's simple but cute!

I do think that HJM costars are giants too!! But i do believe that it makes the chemistry of the couple increase much more!!

wave to thowysg, simply_beautiful, ngochuyenfan and other JiMin Fans!!

Hehehe... thowysg, I know what you mean. KJH wants a wife, who else should marry him? but lovely Ji Min! Ah! Anyways, you know when I google (image) Kang Ji Hwan here in America (idk about the other countries), I get Han Ji Min as related search! Idk about you, but I think that's awesome! :D

I agree too! She makes those Giants look so good with her! iluvjin, I'm so happy you said that you think that the height makes the chemistry increase, b/c I'm short like her and I want someone like SJS. Lols. I know you love him too. Hehehe. HJM is just great with her costars! Lol, (still listening to Nell! Thanks again).

Anyways, thanks, thowysg so much for the pics on her! She is pretty even when she's not trying. I think that she's a good example for other celebrities, she so sweet and lovable! I remember KJH saying that HJM ( I think I saw an interview of them) told him that the ratings are not important as long as you did your best for the fans and that only matters! I love her. Can't wait for her next drama or movie! =]

Guest iluvjin

Simply Beautiful just reading your comment made me smile!! I'm also short too!! And Yes i won't deny it I do Love SJS too!! :lol: When ever i like someone i always feel that i have at least 1% chance to be with him!!

HJM is lovely and she doesn't have to try hard because we love her!! The ratings don't matter to me as long as I get to see my fav actress that's fine with me!

Guest thowysg

Thanks for sharing the pictures!! I love her dress it's cute!! She's such a hard worker and nice person! I hope that i meet her some day!! I love her outfit at the charity event!! It's simple but cute!

I do think that HJM costars are giants too!! But i do believe that it makes the chemistry of the couple increase much more!!

wave to thowysg, simply_beautiful, ngochuyenfan and other JiMin Fans!!

hi iluvjin...we all hope to meet this warm & kind-hearted lady.. :) yes...the difference in stature makes it more obvious that our jimin needs to be protected and loved.. hehe..:P

Hehehe... thowysg, I know what you mean. KJH wants a wife, who else should marry him? but lovely Ji Min! Ah! Anyways, you know when I google (image) Kang Ji Hwan here in America (idk about the other countries), I get Han Ji Min as related search! Idk about you, but I think that's awesome! :D

I agree too! She makes those Giants look so good with her! iluvjin, I'm so happy you said that you think that the height makes the chemistry increase, b/c I'm short like her and I want someone like SJS. Lols. I know you love him too. Hehehe. HJM is just great with her costars! Lol, (still listening to Nell! Thanks again).

Anyways, thanks, thowysg so much for the pics on her! She is pretty even when she's not trying. I think that she's a good example for other celebrities, she so sweet and lovable! I remember KJH saying that HJM ( I think I saw an interview of them) told him that the ratings are not important as long as you did your best for the fans and that only matters! I love her. Can't wait for her next drama or movie! =]

simply_beautiful..you took the words right out of my mouth...jihwan does need a wife or at least a girlfriend at this stage cuz he keeps talking about it when interviewed anyway..heheh...i know what you mean too...i think jihwan & jimin are linked somehow...i still have hope that they'll be a real couple...don't ask me why...heheh...

& you're right...jimin is effortless grace at its best....can't really go wrong with her outstanding features...she reminds of another natural beauty, song hyegyo...did you watch the Sang Sang Plus that our jiji couple did when promoting CS at that time? lotsa leading moments to suggest that they are more than just friends....also, on Entertainment Weekly..jimin used to co-host with Jedong...Jedong also teased her about jihwan..wonder if he knows something we don't? heheh... :P

as you can see, i'm a diehard jiji (jihwan & jimin) fan.... :lol:;):D

Simply Beautiful just reading your comment made me smile!! I'm also short too!! And Yes i won't deny it I do Love SJS too!! :lol: When ever i like someone i always feel that i have at least 1% chance to be with him!!

yes..can see you're a great jisub fan.. :) don't be so modest....go for more than 1% please! :P that's a good feeling to have.. :)

can't wait for her new project!

hi ashlee..maneuneun...cutekid..addisonbear...ngochuyenfan...& all jimin fans!

Guest iluvjin

hi iluvjin...we all hope to meet this warm & kind-hearted lady.. :) yes...the difference in stature makes it more obvious that our jimin needs to be protected and loved.. hehe..:P

simply_beautiful..you took the words right out of my mouth...jihwan does need a wife or at least a girlfriend at this stage cuz he keeps talking about it when interviewed anyway..heheh...i know what you mean too...i think jihwan & jimin are linked somehow...i still have hope that they'll be a real couple...don't ask me why...heheh...

& you're right...jimin is effortless grace at its best....can't really go wrong with her outstanding features...she reminds of another natural beauty, song hyegyo...did you watch the Sang Sang Plus that our jiji couple did when promoting CS at that time? lotsa leading moments to suggest that they are more than just friends....also, on Entertainment Weekly..jimin used to co-host with Jedong...Jedong also teased her about jihwan..wonder if he knows something we don't? heheh... :P

as you can see, i'm a diehard jiji (jihwan & jimin) fan.... :lol:;):D

yes..can see you're a great jisub fan.. :) don't be so modest....go for more than 1% please! :P that's a good feeling to have.. :)

can't wait for her new project!

hi ashlee..maneuneun...cutekid..addisonbear...ngochuyenfan...& all jimin fans!

thowysg reading your comment makes me smile too!! :lol: I do believe that whoever she really loves, loves her back and protect her because she's a great woman!

Once I know that i'm able to go to Korea I think my chance with him will increase! :lol: But ever day just being able to have an education and a dream makes me get a little closer to seeing him!!!

You must really love JIJI couple!! I do too!!! although it can be JiHwan and JI Min it can also be Ji Sub and Ji Min! But i'm still rooting for both couples!! I do hope that she gets to work with them again in the future!

I forgot to post my second vid that finished for CI-YJ couple!! Hope you gals enjoy it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDyymdThwcA

and also a clip i found in english talking about the end C&A!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZrWXeUFY9M

Lol. thowysg! Yes I watched them all! I saw them on Sang Sang Plus and it seemed like KJH looked at her like she was so adorable (which she is). And also when she was hosting Entertainment Weekly, Jedong asked KJH mother to accept her (as a joke of course) and every time they interview KJH during her hosting, they always say something about her and him. It so cute. And all the CS bts!!! I just died every time I saw them off screen, it seem like KJH had a great interest in her. Lols. The JiJi couple has one of the most realistic chemistry in any drama I've seen, it seem so real. :D

I know what you mean when KJH keeps talking about getting a wife, he's been saying that ever since CS! I hope he does find someone. (Honestly, I wanted him lols, but now I'm all for SJS! AH!)

When I visit the KJH forum, most are rooting for KHN and KJH. But, idk it was like roughly two/three years since KJH and HJM worked together. Anyways, like you said we can still fantasize. Lols. Whom every KJH ends up with I hope they will love each other forever! Same with HJM.

I agree thowysg! She and SHK/SHG are two of my fav. actresses, b/c they are beautiful and they are great actresses! Lols, that's why I said I'm happy their both short & with tall handsome men. heehe. I want HJM's eyes and SHK's lips (they are so lovely!). I loved her in World's Within b/c her chem. with Hyun Bin was OUT OF THIS WORLD (the best I've seen).

iluvjin. Lols, 1%. I know what you mean. Your comments make me smile too! Hehe. Glad that I'm not the only short person here. Aw thanks for posting your lastest mv. =] The song is nice and the pictures are always the best! AH! I love the scene where YJ holds him. Oh, and thanks for the English clip. I wished they showed like the NG's and more bts of Cain and Abel though.

sarahboo, that's awesome! Did you attend a fan meet? Was she really short in real life? Lols. She was pretty huh? I hope to meet her too! Want to visit Korea next summer. AH! And SJS. ehehe.

Guest iluvjin

I also want to go and see HJM and SJS when i go to Korea!! Glad you enjoyed the video! I do wish that showed more NG's we would be able to see more of JM and JS interact together!

I hope to see more of her soon!

The clips you gals are talking about sound cute i think i'll go and watch it too!!

Guest thowysg

thowysg reading your comment makes me smile too!! :lol: I do believe that whoever she really loves, loves her back and protect her because she's a great woman!

Once I know that i'm able to go to Korea I think my chance with him will increase! :lol: But ever day just being able to have an education and a dream makes me get a little closer to seeing him!!!

You must really love JIJI couple!! I do too!!! although it can be JiHwan and JI Min it can also be Ji Sub and Ji Min! But i'm still rooting for both couples!! I do hope that she gets to work with them again in the future!

I forgot to post my second vid that finished for CI-YJ couple!! Hope you gals enjoy it!!

and also a clip i found in english talking about the end C&A!!

hi iluvjin..thanks for the clips! :) yes..i'm sure jimin will find her lovematch or rather, her lovematch will find her.. :) wow..you'll be going to korea, lucky you indeed! :P

yes..i do love jiji1 couple (jihwan & jimin) ....jiji2 couple will be jisub & jimin..heheh...i hope to see more C&A BTS like the tons they had for CS...

here's one...it's kinda obvious that jihwan has a thing for jimin..hehe

Kiss NG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_eytRYyWXs

this is the Ent Relay clip where jimin was asked about jihwan...video is not subbed but click on "more info" on the righthand to get the dialogue...

Lol. thowysg! Yes I watched them all! I saw them on Sang Sang Plus and it seemed like KJH looked at her like she was so adorable (which she is). And also when she was hosting Entertainment Weekly, Jedong asked KJH mother to accept her (as a joke of course) and every time they interview KJH during her hosting, they always say something about her and him. It so cute. And all the CS bts!!! I just died every time I saw them off screen, it seem like KJH had a great interest in her. Lols. The JiJi couple has one of the most realistic chemistry in any drama I've seen, it seem so real. :D

I know what you mean when KJH keeps talking about getting a wife, he's been saying that ever since CS! I hope he does find someone. (Honestly, I wanted him lols, but now I'm all for SJS! AH!)

When I visit the KJH forum, most are rooting for KHN and KJH. But, idk it was like roughly two/three years since KJH and HJM worked together. Anyways, like you said we can still fantasize. Lols. Whom every KJH ends up with I hope they will love each other forever! Same with HJM.

I agree thowysg! She and SHK/SHG are two of my fav. actresses, b/c they are beautiful and they are great actresses! Lols, that's why I said I'm happy their both short & with tall handsome men. heehe. I want HJM's eyes and SHK's lips (they are so lovely!). I loved her in World's Within b/c her chem. with Hyun Bin was OUT OF THIS WORLD (the best I've seen).

simply beautiful....u & me are the same....we spazzed about anything jimin/jihwan & CS!! & no doubt, jisub is a babe...he's smoulderingly sexy..heheh...on the other hand, jihwan is charmingly sweet.. :) i hope to see another project by either one of these jiji couples....this time, a light-hearted love comedy.. :)

btw..i tried watching worlds within, but it didn't sit well with me..although both stars are pure eye candies...i dunno why...hmmmm..

zherlthsh...thanks for the pixs.. :)

hi cutekid..ashlee..maneuneun...addisonbear....& all jimin fans!

Guest riehae

Thanks for sharing those pictures of her doing charity.

It will probably be a while before we can see her act again especially in drama.

But I'll patiently wait.

Guest thowysg

Thanks for sharing those pictures of her doing charity.

It will probably be a while before we can see her act again especially in drama.

But I'll patiently wait.

hi riehae...yes, we're also waiting for jimin's new project...it'll be awhile before the next one? is there any news that she might be taking a break? i think we also had to wait awhile after she finished Yisan to watch C&A....

hi ashlee..maneuneun..cutekid...zherlthsh..simply beautiful..iluvjin...addisonbear & all jimin fans!

Guest thowysg

short clip from wrap up party

credit to : HJM Baidu bar

HJM Interviews in JTS Charity

cerdit to : HJM Baidu bar

hi zherlthsh...thanks for the links....always nice to see a celebrity doing charity work...if i'm not mistaken, this charity is for underprivilleged kids for their studies...to get books for free or subsidized by the donations....she's such an angel.. :)

hi ashlee..maneuneun..cutekid...zherlthsh..simply beautiful..iluvjin...addisonbear & all jimin fans!