Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

@ newhere, Secret Agent sounds like a KGB  Gangster emoticon (Bad boys emoticons)    type of story with a beautiful Mata Hari , a double agent on the prowl spying for both countries. That's my conjecture of the plot with lots of actions

and some romance as the West Army Jeep emoticon (Army and War emoticons)    always comes with this kind of storyline.:)

I too hope JM accepts a part  in  this exciting and adventurous story . She is familiar with this kind of movie as she had experience in a role in Capital Scandal. :rolleyes:

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 4

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

There are already a lot of fan arts of Han Ji Min and Gong Yoo, which was amazing. Please please Ji Min unni, we're waiting for your confirmation on Secret Agent

Btw, anyone know when is the release date of "A man and a women"? I only know that it's within this year but haven't read any particular date yet

• Like 6

@neih212, Those JM photos in Marie Claire give her a  sophisticated seductive look.  That shows that JM is able to carry herself as a temptress maybe in her up and coming project.:P

With smoky eyes and the well curled hair, pouting red lips and plunging neckline or bare back costumes make her sexy and alluring. I think she is a talented stellar actress, capable of carrying out

various roles of an A-listed star,     dancing happy star smiley     roles of course not of the unbecoming type. As her fans, we want to give her good feedback.Winking Thumbs up emoticon (Yes emoticons)    as was done in her old projects.:lol: Looking much

forward to anticipate good news    Rainbow and Stars emoticon (Happy Emoticons)      from her both in her career and personal life!:wub::lol: All the best for this quarter year JM .  big hug

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 6

There are already a lot of fan arts of Han Ji Min and Gong Yoo, which was amazing. Please please Ji Min unni, we're waiting for your confirmation on Secret Agent

Btw, anyone know when is the release date of "A man and a women"? I only know that it's within this year but haven't read any particular date yet

Hi @na-anita! You're a fan of actor Gong Yoo, right :)

Glad to see you come here often and share your thoughts, chingu :wub:

Just like us, all Ji Min's fans in Korea want her to take a role in Miljung (Secret Agent). It's a great opportunity for her to work with director Kim Jee Woon and 2 amazing sunbaenim.

Ji Min unnie, hwaiting!!!

• Like 6

Guest newhere

Maybe the reason why HJM cannot decide yet if she will accept the Secret Agent offer is because she is still negotiating with her agency regarding to leave or stay BH Ent. I hope it will be resolve immediately because Secret Agent will start filming on October and the film production might not be able to wait for her. 

This is a rare opportunity and I really hope that she can participate on this project !!! 

Hi @na-anita! You're a fan of actor Gong Yoo, right :)

Glad to see you come here often and share your thoughts, chingu :wub:

Just like us, all Ji Min's fans in Korea want her to take a role in Miljung (Secret Agent). It's a great opportunity for her to work with director Kim Jee Woon and 2 amazing sunbaenim.

Ji Min unnie, hwaiting!!!

Hey there. I'm a big fan of Han Ji Min as well. That's why I'm dying for her to take this project along side Gong Yoo. two of my favourite actors in a big project would be awesome. So I have to come here and check the news often hoping for the conformation from Ji Min unni. :wub:. btw the issue of her managing company affecting her decision to take the role kinda worries

• Like 9

@ na-anita, I hope the company can extend her contract until filming is completed. Hopefully   Praying smileys there's a clause for that or come to a compromise.

Yes, we all agree that this SA is a mega movie and good opportunity for the well-known male and female stars to work together under the direction of a capable Mr Kim Jee Woon.

Especially for JM, it has been a while that she is featured in this type of action movie.:rolleyes: Pray that all is well for her!

• Like 6

BH Entertainment:

- July 7: One of BH Ent members (with 3 actors Go Soo, Lee Won Geun, Im Hwa Young) set up new company (named: 'Yubon Company')

- Sept 4: One founding member of BH Ent (Gwon Oh Yeon) sets up new agency company (named: Management AND); 2 actresses Shim Eun Kyung, Ha Yeon Soo will move from BH Ent to new company.

BH Ent always says they will support new companies in future.

• Like 4