Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest forget-me-not123

Hidden Content

Hi Chingus, wish you all a nice weekend!     Thanks for all your posts and wonderful pictures!   It makes my day!:lol::lol:

@cristurbat     Hi Chingu, I don't know why I can't see your photos!:rolleyes:

Edited by forget-me-not123

Hidden Content

Hi Chingus, wish you all a nice weekend!     Thanks for all your posts and wonderful pictures!   It makes my day!:lol::lol:

@cristurbat     Hi Chingu, I don't know why I can't see your photos!:rolleyes:

Hidden Content

@ cristurbat  Same here too, can't open all jpg to view that you posted earlier on. Anyway thank you for your great effort.

@ cristurbat  That's a beautiful bright yellow. The sun flowers and our JM's yellow outfit, her hair and her sweet smile :)compliment each other.  It really signifies us  to have a Happy Weekend.:)  :D

Appreciate greatly for the eye-catching pictures.B)

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 5

Every time I miss Jimin I come here and give my heart the tranquility it needs.Seeing all those photos with genuine smile my glum mood is lifted.It makes people see things around them in a more positive light.

@neih212 dear I love how you put together the pictures of Jimin with the same hand gestures.To everyone thanks for all your endless effort.I enjoyed everything you post here.:D

About the issue either Jimin will stay or move to another agency hope we could hear her decision soon.Whatever her decision will be let's just trust her,since she's the one who knows what's best for her career.

• Like 7

@ caslyn, I've the same thought that JM is somehow a stress- reliever. I can imagine her home is full of warmth and joy when she's around. :D

I must thank everyone daily for showing the tremendous love for JM and for all your beautiful, magnificent and impressive work.  

• Like 3

@ cristubat, Wow ,wow ,wow,:w00t: Natural beauty and so desirable !! I hope she has a daughter as beautiful as she. :wub: 12@>- - ->- - -

Thanks a lot my dear, for all those and vids.contributed by you cristurbat!

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 4

@neih212, Stunningly good looking even with tongue out! :w00t:  :P  Haha, so cute and cheeky indeed!!

I feel so glad and elated today for all you my friends, sending so many pics Thank you neih212 

• Like 3