Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

:wub::wub:

4CSelhT.jpg

4WKG91G.jpg

OEFEJuS.jpg

rnFttD2.jpg

uEQ4o3a.jpg

j1heCeK.jpg

Ji Min's friends are so cute and lovely just like her :wub:. They told many old stories about her: Minnie shares her eraser, want to make friend with new classmate... and accidental kiss :D

IVETOYF.jpg

a5seXDM.jpg

ULn9SCj.jpg

rO6cDnT.jpg

TBV9pWA.jpg

DF6FfKD.jpg

TpXzNTC.jpg

jaW4lFt.jpg

uXcORbz.jpg

Cr: HJM Baidu

I hope ji min will get married very soon too. Her personal life should be her priority not her career. She is of age already to get married. Get married ji min. I don't care if you will not do any drama or movie as long as you will get married soon lol

I hope ji min will get married very soon too. Her personal life should be her priority not her career. She is of age already to get married. Get married ji min. I don't care if you will not do any drama or movie as long as you will get married soon lol

Love emoticonsBeautiful, bright-sunny , cheery, innocent, angelic, clean-cut, and one of the best of the many awe-in-spiring  pictures of HJM. Really ,really love her ever sweet and sunny smile. She is one star who never stops smiling. If one is down, simply just look at her to brighten up your day.

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 6

Guest forget-me-not123

Hi Chingus, 

Can't visit recently as getting penalty again until July 6.:(  Just wonder this msg can be posted or not.  :(Anyway, thanks always for keeping me smile with all ji min pictures and gifs.   I am always here to support our ji min.  Hope we will hear her news soon!