Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Yoochun mentioned Han Ji Min in his interview for Marie Claire Korea - September 2015 Issue

Park Yoochun: "I always monitoring Jiminnie nuna"

16929_944818608915686_575608199610552035

Reporter: On the other hand, <The Girl Who Sees Smell> had a 'disregard' feeling on many things. I have never thought you can act that comical.

Yoochun: After the drama <Three Days> ended, it took almost one year until <The Girl Who Sees Smell>. So when I am filming <The Girl Who Sees Smell>, at the beginning, I also get crazy, bothered and burdensome to the camera. I think that it was like that because I have not acted for a long time. But, I got used to it again at some point. Acting in the <The Girl Who Sees Smell> did not require much effort, so it was fun. When the filming ended, it is good to be in good terms with the actors you have worked with. I also always monitoring Jiminnie nuna, and Wooshik has been doing well too. It feels good.

10985409_1012029822141146_78766284170574

** Wooshik is the one who played the role of Do Chi San in Rooftop Prince

Source: http://www.marieclairekorea.com/mobile/sub/view.asp?option1=celebrity&midx=12045
Translated: paulisteu

Edited by cherryspring
  • Like 6

@neih212, JM as a wild and sexy girl. I like her black unruly hair and smokey- eye makeup. She goes well 

with the hot-pants and boots! Hope she comes back with a project like that for a magazine!   peace sign

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 7

Guest newhere

@neih212, JM as a wild and sexy girl. I like her black unruly hair and smokey- eye makeup. She goes well 

with the hot-pants and boots! Hope she comes back with a project like that for a magazine!   peace sign

I agree, she looks so hot and sexy and I also wish she could have a project where she can portray this kind of character not only in magazine but in movie or a drama series

I agree, she looks so hot and sexy and I also wish she could have a project where she can portray this kind of character not only in magazine but in movie or a drama series

Yes I go along with you too. Somebody vivacious, foxy, a temptress to that extend. Hahaha LOL   oh go on With her correct age, she is capable of doing that . Somewhat like ' PlanMan '

Hope she gets to wear better and glamorous clothings in her next drama         . Angel smiley (Christmas Emoticons)

• Like 1

@ cherryspring  "I also always monitoring Jiminnie nuna " by PYC. What exactly does that mean?  Observing her? Checking about her well-being or all her actions?    raised eyebrows

It gives one an impression that JM is under scrutiny for her actions and words. Mind-boggling !!!    facepalm smiley      facepalm gesture smiley

• Like 6