Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

xOLSZER.jpg

Monique Lhuillier 2013 Spring Wedding Collection

http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/blog/monique-lhuillier-spring-2013-wedding-dresses

http://m.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738562&page=42

Someone said she looks like a beautiful bride, the fact  that she's wearing a wedding dress :)

Edited by Gilian
  • Like 8

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Han Ji-min's relaxing moments in Paris 

photo613467.jpg

On July 14th, Han Ji-min posted photos of herself on her personal Facebook saying, "It's been a while since the last posting. I'm in Paris currently. I am walking alongside the Seine enjoying the warm and cozy sunshine today. I hope you have a pleasant and happy day today".

In the shared photos, Han Ji-min is showing her fresh smiles. Another photo shows Han Ji-min is enjoying her relaxing moments in a café. She looks ever beautiful in the photos.

Han Ji-min greeted her fans through SBS 'Hyde, Jekyll and I' and movie "Salut D'Amour" in the beginning of this year. 

http://www.hancinema.net/han-ji-min-s-relaxing-moments-in-paris-84399.html 

:wub::wub:

IuWT5xQ.gif

Cr: HJM DC

• Like 6

Han ji min, please come back to drama land soon. I miss you so bad:( ji min and yoo chun has one of the best chemistry ever. I already have watched a lot of korean dramas and their cheir chemistry i can say is one of the best really:wub: 

• Like 4

Our JM is ever popular with whoever she co-stars with.I think these co-stars be they males or females find her very down to earth, friendly and amicable person. They remember her long even after their drama is over.

She must have captivated and impacted  many hearts with her innocence ,kindness, sweet smile and laughter. Yes, I want to see her in a new drama ,hopefully soon. But at the moment I've gone into watching Yi- Sun again just to admire our ever lovely girl!  We miss you, JM ! :wub::tears:

• Like 7

JM has a heart of gold. Look at her, ever opening up her heart and warmth to welcome and giving hugs and security spontaneously to children and fans! I think that's one of many reasons why she is so popular both in SKorea and overseas. We have not met her but through the many videos and news over the net , we can understand why our lady is so loved by the many fans and that includes myself. B):wub:

• Like 8

Guest forget-me-not123

11232359_693615480782326_537862904528777

CR HJM DC

@lotus_che    Thanks for your pictures!  Is it an interview?   Ji min looks gorgeous!   She truly is a princess!!   :wub::wub:

11742884_693615204115687_186227717443358

Ji min looks so shy!   What are they talking?  Is it about eating???:lol::P

Edited by forget-me-not123