FERRERO ROCHERRRR

ritzy!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest passingdream

I live Ferrero Rochers! Who else eats theirs in layers?

I totally eat mine in layers ~ its the funnest thing to do. And the hazelnut flavored chocolate on the inside ? Delish <3

Guest wakeupsandy

When I found out Nutella was the same chocolate in Ferrero Rocher, I bought myself a jar and put it in everything. :lol: I love European chocolate.

Guest Sensitive_soul

they're nice... i love eating it layer by layer

I live Ferrero Rochers! Who else eats theirs in layers?

Me too! Slowly devour it ;)

Guest simply`sweetious ;D

love them, but i only eat the once in a while, or i`ll get sick of them!...

they dont really taste that nice, but they are expensive O_o...

Guest Chuyin

I love them! My mom use to buy them for me and we would always have a box at home. I don't eat them as much as I use too but when I do I still eat them layer by layer ^_^

Guest --eternally lonely--

they are soo nice. when i eat them i eat each lay once-by one.. i cant get enough of them they are soo nice but expensive

yep..i eat it layers too. haha but it is expensive...it goes on sale every now and then at rite aids. x] everytime it does me & my sister go and buy a bunch. haha and we have to hide it from my brother in law!! haha

Guest Midnite84

not sure if i post before but these chocolate are the graving and melt for!! as a matter of fact i am eating one rite now! :lol: yummmmmmmmm!

Archived