Crimson Hero (Beniiro Hero)

broken.wings

by Takanashi Mitsuba
Crimson Hero by Takanashi Mitsuba

CH-Wiki-3.jpg

Synopsis:

Nobara's family wants her to inherit the role of "young mistress," serving rich patrons at her family's old-fashioned Japanese restaurant. No thanks! When Nobara transfers to Crimson Field High School, known for its top-notch volleyball team, it turns out that her mother will stoop to dirty tricks to keep her off the court. With assistance from her feisty Aunt Momoko, who's got some connections at Crimson Field, Nobara decides to start playing offense.

From: http://www.viz.com/products/products.php?product_id=5321

Volumes: 20 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=636

Published by: Viz 

I love, love this manga! It is one of my favorites! I like all the characters in this story and plot is very interesting to me. I like the personality of Nobara.

1000px-CH-Wiki-1.jpg

Crimson-Hero-manga-30116768-1024-768.jpg

599120.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It`s also one of my favorite mangas too, Yushin & Keisuke are both too cool. & I love how Nobara is her own strong character without being super girly. I don`t normally like all the sports manga too much, but this is definitely an exception :)

Guest dumpyfledgling

I LOVE THIS MANGA!!!! I'm a volleyball girl and this is the first volleyball manga I have ever heard of.

For new readers, Enchantment scanlations has up to Chapter 25 from Volume 7 scanlated. (Is that a word?)

Guest Amuse

I LOVE THIS MANGA!!!! I'm a volleyball girl and this is the first volleyball manga I have ever heard of.

For new readers, Enchantment scanlations has up to Chapter 25 from Volume 7 scanlated. (Is that a word?)

Whoa, same here! I'm a vball girl too! -peace sign- I read Volume One at some library. LOL. Gotta catch up with the rest. ^^ Thanks for the info! ^_^

Guest precious4e

^ go to Enchantment Scans page. They are still releasing chapters.

I love this manga too! It gets very addicting to read and it just keeps getting more interesting.

Guest UNINSPIRED.

I love this series but Nobara isn't my favourite female character, lol. I don't know -- something about her bugs me. I like the girl that used to be a star setter. I guess one of the reasons I don't really like Nobara is because the guy that the star setter (I totally forgot her name and no one's mentioned her yet so I can't leech knowledge, lol! I haven't read the series in a long time) dated dumped her to chase after her. Ugh. I dunno. But I like the series anyway. Haha. :)

I love this series but Nobara isn't my favourite female character, lol. I don't know -- something about her bugs me. I like the girl that used to be a star setter. I guess one of the reasons I don't really like Nobara is because the guy that the star setter (I totally forgot her name and no one's mentioned her yet so I can't leech knowledge, lol! I haven't read the series in a long time) dated dumped her to chase after her. Ugh. I dunno. But I like the series anyway. Haha. :)

oooh, are you talking about Tomoyo? lol she`s my favorite female character in the manga. & I know what you mean. I feel bad for Keisuke (Haibuki) cause i know that Yushin & Nobara are probably going to end up together in the end. Keisuke's young puppy love with nobara was so cute, i wanted her to choose him. I always end up rooting for the underdogs XP

Guest dumpyfledgling

oooh, are you talking about Tomoyo? lol she`s my favorite female character in the manga. & I know what you mean. I feel bad for Keisuke (Haibuki) cause i know that Yushin & Nobara are probably going to end up together in the end. Keisuke's young puppy love with nobara was so cute, i wanted her to choose him. I always end up rooting for the underdogs XP

Nobara is my favorite character. Her personality is completely unlike any of the other mangas I've read so far. I'm so rooting for YUUSHIN + NOBARA!!!!!!! It looks like something might be happening if you read the latest chapter released. I kinda want a new (older) volleyball player guy to come in and shake things up but I don't think that's going to happen.

• 4 months later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

OHH. I remember this manga. I just to read it all the time in high school. We had it in the library. I enjoyed it very much. I love the guys in there. =)

Too bad I never got to finish it.

Guest jieunnie<3

Ahh yes I remember finding the first volume in this isolated corner in our school library and it was BRAND spankin' new cause no one in our school was really a big manga fan! :lol: It was really good thoug lol. I like how Nobara's character is spunky and stubborn and all but sometimes her perseverence is a SLIGHT bit of a turn off. I also like how that little chibi character ..hmm dammit forgot her name but it's the one that's really cute and pretty and totally idolizes Nobara was all clingy with her an all lol. Oooo gawd I have horrible memory but I seriously thought that Tomoyo's ex boyfriend who likes Nobara was hawt lol. Even if he is just fictional :P:sweatingbullets: Gotta find the rest of the series soon! ;O

Keisuke's hot.. yep..

But yea I think Nobara will end up with Yushin. :] And I peeked at some raws.. :P I subscribe to Shojobeat, so yea I feel up to date with the manga. I know it's a sports manga, but I hope the mangaka will add in some more romance later on. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived