Crimson Hero (Beniiro Hero)

broken.wings

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest MiVALENTyNE

OMGosh. I love love love this manga. haha. I'm like obsessed. I love all the characters, the story, everything.

T-T i'm a wee bit sad that I can't find the latest chapters. I should just go to Japan and buy them and have my friends translate them for me.. T^T too bad I don't have any money.

Ah well, but I do recommend this manga to everyone. It's one of the best I've read. :D

Yeppp!!! This series is really good!

The manga comes out really slowly

gotta wait months for the next(like all others, i know)

But it's worth the wait! Especially when I have that feeling that the artist

drawings are getting better and she balances romance and volleyball well in this manga :]

Waiting for the next book!

Guest Soulistice

I love how things are playing out.

Hopefully the circumstances won't become repetitive.

The romances ..maybe they'll all find a person?

Who knows ..=x.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Leni-sama

Has anybody a link or the raws from the 8.,9. vol. ? I'm going nuts if I won't see them soon... I can't find them anywhere.. Japanese or Chinese it doesn't matter .. :D if anybody has it: please help me :D I usually don't act so desperate (ok, maybe when I talk about Goong) but anyway :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest littostar

does anyone know a really good website where i can download crimson hero starting from volume 7. I tried the ones posted, but none seem to work for me.

• 1 month later...
Guest konfooshiz

Dude, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this manga. I don't know exactly why. I first picked it up while reading a Shojo Beat book at the store. Shojo Beat had it right in the middle at the part where Nobara had confesses she liked Yuushin. HAHA. I totally couldn't stop there. So I read it, and I love the way it makes me feel. It makes me feel like I'm in Junior High again. We loved these books back in middle school, man. T__T

Anyways, I love the plot. I never thought reading about Volleyball would be so... drama-induced? HAHA. Nobara is to love because she works so hard, and she's her own person. She moved out of her parents house to pursue her dream, and nothing's going to stand in her way. Powerful, yes! I love Yushin just because he's so freaking dumb. HAHA. He and Nobara are made for each other. HAHA. But I can't leave Keisuke all by himself. T__T *CRIES CRIES* It's just so sad that he liked her for so long, and yet, she doesn't want to be with him. T__T He' the nice afterall, freaking A!!!! T______________T Sighs, I just feel so bad for him, that's all. HAHA.

All in all, definitely one of my favorite mangas. Does anyone know when chapter 30 is coming out?

Guest Dael.K

this is definitely one of my favorites

im so thankful for this forum haha

littostar: just read the series at onemanga.com

they've got everything!!

Guest blue.berrii

I just finished reading vol. 11 today, and i love it so much!!

I can't wait until the next volume is available.. sighh,,

I'll probably take a month or two dunno if i can wait that long.

Wish i would have discovered the manga later after it was completed that way, no wait.

But i'm glad i found it!

Go Nobara x Yuushin!!

• 1 month later...
Guest smashingsugar

I just finished reading vol. 11 today, and i love it so much!!

I can't wait until the next volume is available.. sighh,,

I'll probably take a month or two dunno if i can wait that long.

Wish i would have discovered the manga later after it was completed that way, no wait.

But i'm glad i found it!

Go Nobara x Yuushin!!

Hey where did you find vol 11? Or is it out in your country? If so can you please please pleae tell me what happens? You can PM me, I am just dying to know what happens...I've read a few spoilers already but they're driving me crazy!! And yes, I'm all for Nobara x Yuushin too! :)

Also, has anyone read vol 12? What happened there? I am soooo dying of curiosity!! Please if anyone can give me a summary of what happens I'll be forever grateful....

Guest kyoda2

i absolutely love this manga!!! omg yushin, that bastard has finally realized his feelings for her...ahaha...but i like keisuake...n nobora rocks man!!! love her strong character and everytime she goes for a spike i like scream with anticipation...ahaha!!! ^^...sorry if this statement was a spoiler for anyone...GOMEINASAI!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Khikarugal

I like this series. I hope Nobara and Yushin will go out because I think Keisuke really goes with his ex-girl. They really match (refering 2 keisuke and his ex)! Keisuke should really let go of his feelings for Nobara and get back with his ex!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest HxYoExMoExE

NAHH

this manga comes out so slowly...

=_=

when's the next release?"???

i personally love this manga.

keheheheh

the artwork's amazing and the storyline is awesome.

:P

• 1 month later...
Guest rainie_teukie

i love this manga so much. i read that there are already 13 volumes and the team translating this manga just finished vol.9

i can't wait for the next volume.. i'm excited about the coming volleyball games but i'm more excited over Yuushin and Sumiyoshi... ♥

Archived