【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

^OT but WHOAWHOAWHOA, new look for reita?!!! (your banner) im so out of gazette stuff D:

HAHA yep its from his latest photoshoot from FOOLS MATE.. haha yeh looks so diff ey, i thought it was Ruki when i first saw the pics xD

^

^wow awesome.. so much releases to look forward too hehe

^ah wah you're going to Japan in Sep?? soo lucky T__T ehhe have fun!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yep, its September 10th.

*sighs* I wish I could go to Japan this year...friends of mine will go in December, originally we planned to all go together, but I had to quit, I just can't afford it right now.

Oooh yay! I'm gonna be going with my school so its different, but hopefully, I'll be able to find some music store there and grab a copy of that along with many other CD's I hope to buy (maybe even live DVDs!) XD Can't hold back my excitement!

Guest precious4e

ooohh Sept. Can't wait. Once I get back home in August I'm going to pre-order it!!

I'm excited lol.

Diru: where in Japan are you going? Tokyo?

Guest accursed_desire

lol Britt I saw RES three or four weeks ago at AnimeNext.

Oh gawd, I forgot they were gonna be there.

*headdesk*

THEY WERE AH-MAZING, RIGHT? =D

I heard they played their upcoming single when they were there. T____T

I don't know if I'll preorder or not...I'd love to...depends on how my bank-account looks till then... :sweatingbullets:

I'm in the same position. D: D: D:

I wanna pre-order, and while a single isn't really THAT much, I can't afford it right now.

I couldn't even pay my car payment on time this month.

*needs new job but is too lazy to get one*

rofl.

*huggles Amber* Let's be poor together! =D

Oooh yay! I'm gonna be going with my school so its different, but hopefully, I'll be able to find some music store there and grab a copy of that along with many other CD's I hope to buy (maybe even live DVDs!) XD Can't hold back my excitement!

DUDE! FOR A CLASS TRIP! THAT'S AH-MAZING!

My school never had any cool trips like that (well, the French class always had a trip to France every year, but I never got it in my to get a job to pay to go).

Totally have fun while you're there~~~~

Bring back lots of stories, wheeeee <3

I'm in the same position. D: D: D:

I wanna pre-order, and while a single isn't really THAT much, I can't afford it right now.

I couldn't even pay my car payment on time this month.

*needs new job but is too lazy to get one*

rofl.

*huggles Amber* Let's be poor together! =D

Haha, yeah...I have three goddamn jobs at the moment, but even together they don't pay enough...*sighs* As long as I'm still at uni, I'm not allowed to work fulltime...so I'll continue to struggle through for another year. *sighs even more*

DUDE! FOR A CLASS TRIP! THAT'S AH-MAZING!

My school never had any cool trips like that (well, the French class always had a trip to France every year, but I never got it in my to get a job to pay to go).

Same here, same here. School vacations to Italy, exchange trips with the french class...I had to skip all of them.

Diru: where in Japan are you going? Tokyo?

Yeah a few days in Tokyo and a week in Osaka I think.

Can anyone tell me the price of the CD? I wanna know if I can buy that with Australian money. =D

Guest precious4e

^ oh cool. Osaka should be fun. I'm going there in 2 or 3 weeks. I'm going to Tokyo tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes lol :lol:

Singles in Japan are usually 1000 yen ($10 USD). I only know USD since I'm American lol.

Limited edition singles may be 1200 yen ($12 USD)

Albums are around 3000 yen ($30 USD)

I don't know the exchange rate for Australian money but they'll tell you that when you get your money exchanged.

For US it's 1 to ~ 102 yen.

^ Oh that sounds fair I guess. I'd expect that out of regular singles and albums over here as well.

Anyways, other than their new single any new stuff from Diru?

Guest precious4e

^ really? Albums in the states are like $15-$20 so to me the CDs are expensive here. But I would pay for Diru lol.

DSCN1281.jpg

^ When I went to Tower Records I wanted to buy a Diru album just for the heck of it lol. But I already have the ones I wanted >< The DECADE album looked tempting though.

Hmm...not much new Diru news. Just the tour and the new single.

Actually Diru you'll be in Japan in Sept right? Why don't you try catching their tour. lol

I would LOVE to if I was staying that long.

ROFL I wish I could see them on tour but I doubt it, wouldn't I have to pay to go to those venues? Not to mention, I'll be with the school so I'd imagine it to be a little restrictive. Host families can only do so much as well. Doubt they'd pay for concert tickets. That'd be selfish on my part.

EDIT: First thing I saw in that picture was Despa. Haha.

Guest accursed_desire

Just thought you guys might be interested in this

On September 10 (the same day Glass Skin is being released) Road Runner Records is releasing an album called The Road Killers ~ Dir en grey Selection. Basically, what it is is a CD with a bunch of different songs by different artists that Dir en grey picked out. So it'll be a cd of what they like to listen to. XD

And supposedly it's suppose to have notes from them (and some other guy o___o) about why they picked the songs, or something like that.

I think it'd be rather interesting to see. ^^

[EDIT]

rofl, pwnage <3

Archived