【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

Oh, my God. I'm so excited!

I'm going to see if I'll be able to see them when they're on tour in Texas, but I don't know what my parents would say since I'm still a high school student and it's on a Monday. )x

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest precious4e

i'm having a mini heart attack right now. I can't take this excitement!!! YESSSSS!!!!! So soon too!!!

shall i go to all of them????.....um....HECK YES!!!!!!

I need to stalk my computer at 10 tomorrow before heading out to work to get my 3-Day pass dang it!

Guest ladyyehse

I WISH I COULD T__T

i think im only going to the Saturday one.

TAKE PICTURES OF ALL THE GOODIES THAT COME WITH THE 3DAY PASS ! GAH.

i wish i could go to all three nights. damn school.

can you help me order the VIP Package for Saturday? I'll pay you back when we go see miyavi ! haha

im gonna be at school when the presale starts D: so i can't order it myself.

Haven't been here in years...

Well, bought two tickets to the Houston. So... was all presale that vip ticket package? I was assuming I could buy regular tickets but oh well. My sister owes me, lol! I'm a bit surprised they're hitting up Houston and Dallas... I guess Texas is a nice central location? Idk, but I'm excited.

Guest precious4e

Shirley, I got you tix for Sat.

lol i was thinking about getting the regular tickets too but then again whenever a Diru tour is announced I'm too impatient and must get tickets right when they come out.

I wonder if there will be opening acts....I hope so because I have work and will be getting to the shows late lol

Guest ladyyehse

when i searched bratmarketing on google, it said

Dir En Grey | On Tour In 2009!

Also appearing: Evanescence, Panic at the Disco, Duff McKagen's Loaded. address: Rua Santa Crescência, N°323. tix: $50-$210. times: Doors: 1:00 PM / Dir en ..

which is weird. LOL

THANK YOU ANNA ! <3

Guest precious4e

^ those were listed as acts in the Brazil show.......

oh yea i'm gonna have the stuff shipped to my mom's workplace since there should always be someone there to pick it up. i don't trust them to ship it to my home since we're always out.

Guest ladyyehse

cooool. they didn't email you about the shirts yet right anna?

which 3Day package did you get?

AHH I CAN'T WAIT ! i'm gonna listen to their albums non stop for a while haha.

hey anna, did you notice? last year their show was on November 14, and i went to that one.

This year, im gonna go to the November 14 one again ! :lol:

EDIT:

supposedly the Blender Theatre has 600 people capacity. thats so little D: man i'm gonna have to fight to get to the front.

Guest precious4e

^ nope they didn't send an e-mail out yet. I don't even know when the pre-sale ends lol...but they said they'll contact people when it ends. I got the 3-day package 1. I'm such a collector's geek. I like hoarding things like DVDs and posters LOL.

I read on twitter that the "nyc shows will be different from other shows on the tour"

I wonder what they mean...

I hope they play some older songs on this tour. That would be so awesome.

To Canadian Dir en grey fans, unfortunately they won't be coming there. :\ They said in on their twitter a couple of minutes ago.

Disappointing - One day I'll see them live

Guest Lindoodoo

I might be going to the New York one on the 14th. Anyone know how early I should come? Last year I came 3 hours before the doors opened and I ended up 2-3 rows from the rail. But then this I was in Boston so...

I heard in New York people camped out the day before the show. O_O

Guest ladyyehse

i got 2-3 hours before the show, but i found Anna (precious4e) who went there before me. I still ended up being like 5-6 rows behind so i couldn't really see the stage so i just moved back D:

nyc people usually camp out i think, to my dismay :(

i'm planning on going VERY early this time so i can maybe get 2-3 row :D

Guest melyfreakk

I want to go!! How can I get a ticket? I tried buying one online but the 3 day pass was the only one available for NYC!! DDDD: Help! I want to go to the Saturday one and maybe the Friday one too

Guest ladyyehse

i think the presale for those sold out already.

wait till Sept 29. thats when it officially goes on sale for the public !

hope to see you there at the Saturday show ! :D

Archived