[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jebabe19

OH MY GOSH.. finally... i saw the movie (With subs of course thanks to all of you) yeah.. its a bit rushed...

but hell yeah it was nice, since i know the story haha (i'm super excited so i kind of read all of the summaries already) i didnt cry that much....

i hate myself for having this disease of loving the rival more than the lead guy.... i am in love with geun suk but while watching the movie i was saying.. i love you kang hee won (eui chul) because i feel so bad seeing him like that and the only reason why he did those was just to be happy.... aawww...

officially one of my fave movies....

Guest blessed_2_be

OMG!! This movie was super awesome!!

But gosh.......it was massive fast!! LOL!!

Before I knew it, the movie had already

ended!! haha But still so AWESOME!!

JGS.......OMG!! Words can't describe!

LOL!! :)

Guest cee.jay

omg i just watched it T_T

i dont think it was really rushed...well sorta at some parts but I think it followed the story pretty well? lol

i really liked the cast, they had chemistry and suited each other so well!

I LOVED IT T_T!!!

Guest ahn_annann

that's great in his rap ..

"I'm sorry that I love you" , oh~~ so moved..

anyway that scene his voice is Chang Hwee in HGD ..

Guest SayaXIII

Hey! Could some1 tell me the titles of the songs which JGS sang on his last performance in Doremi? I really want them because I can`t find one of these songs in the OST. Maybe some1 know the title so I can find it in the internet. As far as I know its the first song...

[EDIT] I found it!! ^^

can someone pls tell me again what were the words at the laudry line before the gig that eungyu put up for jungwon? and what did jungwon put up after that? sorry? goodbye? to lazy to read the fanfic and find that part...thanks!

Guest newlili

Hey! Could some1 tell me the titles of the songs which JGS sang on his last performance in Doremi? I really want them because I can`t find one of these songs in the OST. Maybe some1 know the title so I can find it in the internet. As far as I know its the first song...

Name of the song is Episode 1 I think .

Guest newlili

can someone pls tell me again what were the words at the laudry line before the gig that eungyu put up for jungwon? and what did jungwon put up after that? sorry? goodbye? to lazy to read the fanfic and find that part...thanks!

It says: I am sorry (1 word for each page)

I Need someone clarify is that right ? But In the fanfic it said "I am sorry".

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

Does anyone know where I can find the soundtrack to the movie? I absolutely LOVED the music in here!

Guest ~neh~long~

the movie disappointed me T__T i mean i loved JGS and euichul but wow... they could have really done a better job with organization of the whole movie.. what a rush. but the last 30 minutes were awesome, i cried so much =_=

I watched the movie. It was pretty good though they could've done a better job at transitioning and organizing the scenes. Everything happened so fast that you can hardly see EunGyu's love for JungWon. They did change much of the storyline but it's ok. I was really looking forward to the Chichibi part I saw in the making but they cut that part out. NaRi was also very different from what I imagined. I always wanted them to make the fic into a short drama or so because it will be so much better. 2 hours is definitely really short for a long fic. Overall, it's a good movie. JGS and the rest of the casts did a very good job with the movie. I love the second half the the movie much more. The whole goodbye concert was very touching and makes me teary-eyed. I really like the songs. JGS did an awesome job singing.

btw, thanks for the subtitles and the movie. I really appreciate the everyone's efforts.

Guest love-yun

eungyu's noona was HALARIOUS. haha!

as for the whole movie, i thought it was so so...

truthfully, i've seen jang geun suk act better in hwang jini and hong gil dong :\

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

oh, gosh, i didnt even know this came out. im soo late! haha. clubbox is closed... and the links to megaupload, sendspace, etc is dead.

can someone please reup it. PLLLEAASEEEEE. >___<

Guest aymei

Oooh I was watching it from paperboat's youtube (ty for uploading it) it's sooo good at this moment I want to watch more but only 3 parts are out. HAHA imma keep checking up, thank you to all the subbers, translators, and times & uploaders. :)

Another question, Isn't the main character girl in this movie the (overly) cute nurse that do bae(?) likes from the drama New Heart?

Guest moley

Man, I loved this movie, but I thought it could've been so much better than it already was. They always seem to rush Guiyeoni's fanfic movies and it really pushes the feeling out. ARGHHHH it makes me frustrated that they turn a long richard simmons fanfic into a 1-2 hour movie! They should have made it into a drama. T____________T But I really liked it overall. JGS's acting was so awesome, I was bawling w/him @ the scene of the gig.

Thanks so much for the uploads & subs. <33

Archived