[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tklovex3

dude the cast is totally NOT what i pictured when i read the story! and like, did they change the character's names? cuz i don't even remember these names.. maybe cuz i read it awhile ago. all i remember was eungyu??!??!?! haha

Guest suicidal_glamour

o0o0o0o i can't wait! The people casted arent what i imagined.. but i'm excited for this movie! -0-

^Yeah, I wonder why To My Boyfriend isn't made into a movie... That fic is probably her best fic out of all of them... You learn to love and hate the main guy.

eh, IMO, if To My Boyfriend is made into a movie, it has to live up to the story, cause that story is so freaking awesome. I don't think any movie could justify it! The novels that have been made into movies sort of screwed up the whole story. I can't wait to see this one, but it doesn't mean I'll love it. In A Wolf's Attraction, I cried more in the story than the movie; MUCH more.

-Jenny

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

The Girl doesn't appeal to me.

The Guiyeoni movies don't choose good girl leads.. i think.

I`m not much of a fan of the girl in Wolf's Attraction.

I'd have to agree with you :) . In He was Cool i didn't like Jung DaBin playing the lead as well...It seemed a bit strange, and they made SSH's character more annoying and PMS-y in a sense. But thats only my opinion. JDB plays her role better in her drama

Kang Eunbi and Yuno for lead...! <3

ewwww! god no! not eunbi!

wow really~!? If its true then that would be pretty cool. Hope it stays true to the novel though. I enjoyed reading it.

I don't know any of the cast besides Jung Eui Chul...i rkn he is sooooooooooo cute!!!

me either, the only one i know is jung euichul, from rainbow romance! ^^

i wish eui chul was eungyu...he's so cute!! i have no idea who the girl is tho..

me too! he's cute with his low voice. i wish they chose him to play eungyu instead. i think he'd make a better eungyu. let's see if my mind changes after i watch this once it's out.

this movie better be good, i have high expectations, i liked this fic, as well as the side stories.

Guest babossagaji

Omg! This is my fav. fanfic out of all of them! TT__TT I think Kyungrok from V.O.S should play Eungyu but...he is kinda old...oh well

Guest simpleandpink

Think there's going to be any actual singing in the movie? I really hope so, and that they don't disappoint me :( Hrm, I seriously think this might fail because I don't like the cast :( Maybe if they switch the actors playing Hee Won + Eun Gyu, I'd feel a little better :)

>_> please not kang eunbi...

for the male <333 let him be min kyunghoon from buzz.. xD i always thought of him when i read it..

omgah! i imagined MIN KYUNG HOON for the role too!

because he's supposed to tall and skinny

with a really cute face and immature/kid-like actions

i don't think the cast matches the novel's descriptions..

i hope they make "to my boyfriend" into a movie..

gosh, that made me BAWL for hours while i was reading it.

Guest pink_pingu

I just finished reading the fic. I'm going die when this movie comes out. If they've already got some of the cast any idea when they'll start filming?

The casting isn't exactly how I imagined the characters but I think they could pull it off in the end and the guy who's going to play hee won is phwoarsome. I can't wait.

Think there's going to be any actual singing in the movie? I really hope so, and that they don't disappoint me :( Hrm, I seriously think this might fail because I don't like the cast :( Maybe if they switch the actors playing Hee Won + Eun Gyu, I'd feel a little better :)

ah! exactly what i was thinking! switch the characters! i thought euichul was gonna be eungyu at first T.T

they really should switch heewon&eungyu =X

but i think yunho would make a better eungyu --a i can kinda picture him as eungyu.

who's jaegwang? i hope pupu's in the story ^^;;

Archived