[movie 2007] My Tutor Friend 2 (동갑내기 과외하기 &#

Guest _JIWA1001_

Man. I have no idea why they couldn't put subtitles for the Japanese part. Do they expect us to KNOW it?!

Now I know how non-English speakers feel when English comes up in Korean movies.

-edit-

Movie was really cute. The main guy is soooooooooooo cute!

I guess number 1 was good because of good cast, but number two was enjoyable to watch also. The two friends were hilarious... and that American guy, although he didn't have a lot of parts, was funny, too. (:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flipchk23

subs are out for this movie on Kloofy.net

it's not in the main database yet so you'll have to search where it says

subs not yet in database

just thot you'd like to kno ^__^

Guest EXQU1S1TE

Does anyone know the song that was playing the background when Junko was leaving to Japan? I know it's from Yurisangja cuhz I've heard the song before but I just dunno the title /:

The movie was pretty cute. I still like the first better but this one wasn't bad. The main guy was cute and his friends were hilarious. :D

Guest pinochio

i saw this movie last night and honastly i'm a little dissapointing

in my opinion the movie was cute but the first one was GREAT.probably and because of the actors ,Kim Ha Neul and KSW made a good team.and the plot wasn't very intersting .

the the main actor was very cute and funny w/ his dance and the head moves.that cracks me up

i saw this movie last night and honastly i'm a little dissapointing

in my opinion the movie was cute but the first one was GREAT.probably and because of the actors ,Kim Ha Neul and KSW made a good team.and the plot wasn't very intersting .

the the main actor was very cute and funny w/ his dance and the head moves.that cracks me up

I saw the movie on youtube a couple of hours ago and i believe that both movies are different in a way. You probably liked the first one more because it was less funny and more romance. But i thought the second one was quite good as well, i could not stop laughing.

Guest chicken_oh_so_cute

i heard that she's supposed to be japanese in this series

my friend told me that her japanese is not that good

anyways i'm going to watch it soon >_< i'm just waiting for my dl to finis h

Guest flipchk23

just finished watching ^__^

and i loved it

i can't really compare it to the first one because it feels like a completely different movie in its own

so i definately reccomend ppl to watch it

it's hilarious and overall fun to watch

Guest Justalilodreamer

ahh i just finished it and i LOVE it! it was really cute and funny

chong ah looks different, prettier than her role during wolfs temptation

ki woong is cute and HILARIOUS :lol: "junk-man" haha his head movements are weird --;;

i cant compare this to the first because this is really different. its more light hearted and funny.

i think the reason why some people are disapointed is because there werent alot of romance scenes. it was more funny than it was romantic but i still really enjoyed it.

Guest KrazySchoolGirl

If you guys want to watch this on YouTube, it's click here YouTube. I think it might be privated, I'm not sure. But if it is privated, here's the link to the user: User

Guest onatoko

OMG, this is a must-see! Like a lot of ppl already mentioned, it's completely different from My Tutor Friend 1. In fact, tutoring is like...only 10min. of screen time. xD HOWEVER, I love the casting. Lee Chong Ah looks 9808234x prettier than she did in "Temptations of the Wolf". All of her outfits are supercute too, if that's any further incentive to watch it. ^-^ Park Ki Woung as become my new celeb crush. Once you watch the movie, you'll totoally understand. Not only does he have a pretty face, he's hilarious as hell. Poor boy is so skinny though. o.O When you see him box, you'll understand what I mean.

she lost a LOT of weight xDDDDDD

it looks awesome and hilarious! but

i wished that the old cast would come

back for the second round. they were

one of my favorite on screen couple <3

oh well, can't wait to watch this!

Guest xmoshixkon

OMG !

i've just done watching it like 2 mins ago

and now im totally in love with Park Ki Woong

hes sooo cute in the movie lolzz

but is it just me or he quite looked like a mixed one in the movie ?

lolz

anyway, the movie was good and cute ^^

im searching for PKW's informations now

keke, cutie ~

And Lee Jeong Ah, its been a while since the last time i re-watched Temptation of Wolf

shes so pretty now =D

love her character ^^

esp. when she fought with the cops ^^

keke, im gonna re-watch this movie soon~

Guest xdmandyxp

the male actor in this looks cute. it'll be cool if it was still the same cast. i have yet to see it, hope its a funny movie. (usually part 2 of movie series aren't that great)

I too, am looking for the subtitles for the single version. I only managed to watch half of this. If anyone knows where to get the single version subtitles please post here or pm me. Thank you. Btw the first half is not bad.

Guest baby--s

Omg I just finished watching it a couple of minutes ago and i absolutely loved it!

Park Ki Woong kept growing on me throughout the movie lol.

He's just so cute and his smilee.... *___* <3 ...freaking hilarious too! lol

And for some reason, he looked like he's mixed or something in this movie lol.

Lee Chong Ah was so cute too. I almost didn't recognize her..so different from A Wolf's Temptation.

These two leading pair were great together and the rest of the cast was awesome too! lol.

Loved the movie..must watch! (:

Archived