[movie 2007] My Tutor Friend 2 (동갑내기 과외하기 &#

Guest _JIWA1001_

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xojiang

omg!! it's the girl from A Wolf's Attraction!! she's really pretty and the guy is hott~~

they look pretty good together!! can't wait to watch it!! ^^

HA ! Can't wait for this movie hahaha the first one was pretty damn funny.

Plus I perfer this cast over the first one (definitely not a fan of KSW) and the new male lead is a pretty good actor.

I think he was in 'The Art of Fighting' with Jae Hee XD

Haha the new female lead is pretty cute too LOL

Guest muffinz

the first one was funnie.i wonder if the 2nd one is going to as funnie.the guy isnt as hot as ksw but he pretty cute ;D

Guest fsphere

I remember seeing part of the cast in a Mnet show...where they learn Japanese? Maybe not?

looks like a good movie...i hope it's good, like the first :]

Guest bloopy_babo

Oh man I was excited if it was the old cast. This looks funny anyway. What is with the random white guy in the picture?

the trailer soo tempting.

i like this kind of movie that refreshing and funny at the same time, by the way she so much cuter and the male lead eventhough i havent seen him before he acting look promising.

can't wait to see the movie!!!!

Guest Justalilodreamer

OH IM DEFINITELY WATCHING THIS!! im excited!!!1

my tutor friend 1 was my first korean movie hahaha

the characters look cute :lol:

Guest addicted_k89

could someone else do a translation..the synopsis was a bit...not comprehendible? lol

yea..lee chung ah is different! it's her nose isnt it? she used to have more of a bump? like in temptation

ooh, I remember seeing the trailer at naver (or was it daum? :sweatingbullets:); at first i thought it was jst some random cf...

anyhoo, it looks hilarious from the trailer. i guess i've got a new romcom movie to watch out for. woot!

Guest jihye87

Lee ChungAh looks great in the trailer!! I think it's the way they did her make up the japanese way .. she looks so cute .. I'm so gonna watch this .. the guy looks cute too! haha .. a young cast huh ..

Archived