Starring: Lee Chong Ah, Park Ki Woong
MY TUTOR FRIEND 2 (동갑내기 과외하기 레슨 Ⅱ)

STUDIO : CJ Entertainment

In Cinema (Korea) 19 - APRIL -2007

WEB http://www.cjent.co.kr/donggab2

Synopsis

꿈많은 재일교포, 한국땅을 밟다! “하지메마시뗴~”

짝사랑하는 남학생을 찾아 교환학생으로 한국에 온 재일교포 준꼬.

한국생활의 Sweet Home이 될 ‘게스트하우스 정(情)’! 친절한 주인아저씨, 맛있는 밥, 풀옵션 방까지 뭐하나 부족한 게 없다고 생각했지만... 손님유치에 혈안된 주인아저씨가 내어준 방은 실은 그집 아들이 쓰는 방!

사전통보도 못받고 자기방에 뻗어버린 주인집 아들 종만과 준꼬는 한국에서의 첫날밤부터 어이없는 ‘합방’을 하게 된다! 방을 빼려는 준꼬에게 주인아저씨는 아들방뿐만 아니라 토종한국인 종만의 일대일 한국어 과외지도까지 종합선물세트로 제공하며 준꼬를 붙잡는다.

두부 썰던 칼로 하나뿐인 아들을 협박하는 주인아저씨, 밀린 카드빚 때문에 억지로 한국어과외선생이 된 동갑내기 ‘종만’, 외모는 꽃미남인데 배운 한국어라곤 확~ 깨는 반말뿐인 외국인 ‘조지’, 틈만 나면 껄떡대는 ‘풍기’와 ‘문란’...

준꼬의 꿈많은 한국생활... 시작부터 심상치가 않다.

배운대로 써먹어주마!! “눈깔아! 씹딱들아~”

억지로 떠맡은 한국어과외가 귀찮은 종만, 서슬퍼런 아버지의 감시에 과외를 접을 수도 없고... 정반대로 한국어과외에 드높은 열성을 보이는 준꼬는 배운대로 전부 흡수하겠다는 일념으로 학구열을 불태운다. 그리하여 시작된 종만의 대충대충 야매과외!

무엇이든 가르쳐준대로 믿고 따라하는 준꼬에게 “간장공장공장장은강공장장, 경찰청철창살은쌍철창살…”을 연습시키며 정작 자신은 그 시간에 술마시며 땡땡이치는 똥개훈련으로 시작, 한국에서 완전 먹어주는 인사말이라며 “눈깔아 씹딱들아!”로 시작하는 온갖 비속어와 ‘욕’을 대책 없이 전수, 과외선생 잘못 만나 준꼬는 이미지 추락에 국제적 망신살만 뻗친다. 그러나 열공 과외모드에 돌입한 준꼬의 학구열은 그칠 줄 모르고, 무책임 과외와 비검증 실전 속에 점점 외국인 욕쟁이로 거듭나는 준꼬!

꿈 많던 준꼬의 한국생활...험악하고 험난하게 꼬여만 가는데…

년 만에 돌아온 속편! 기획영화의 모범답안을 재현한다!

2003년에 개봉하여 코미디영화로서는 기록적인 전국 약 500만 관객동원에 성공하며 화제를 모았던 <동갑내기 과외하기>. 그 당시 인기를 끌었던 인터넷 소설에서 아이템을 발굴해 조폭 코미디로 일관되었던 한국 코미디영화 시장에서 하이컨셉 기획영화의 새로운 지평을 열었다는 평가를 받았던 작품이다.

코미디 영화의 급격한 속편제작 붐이 일고 있는 한국영화 시장에서 <동갑내기 과외하기 레슨Ⅱ>는 3년이라는 긴 터울을 두고 꼼꼼한 리서치와 기획 끝에 제작되는 속편이라는 점에서 기대를 모은다. 전작의 모범을 이어갈 철저한 기획과 트렌디한 컨셉을 찾아내기 위해 숱한 아이디어와 컨셉을 개발해온 <동갑내기 과외하기 레슨Ⅱ>는 전편을 압도하는 기획을 찾기 위해 3년 여의 시간과 공력을 아낌없이 투자하였다. 전편의 캐릭터를 뒤집고, 소재를 재구성하고, 2006년의 트렌드를 덧붙여 완성될 <동갑내기 과외하기 레슨Ⅱ>. 완성도 있는 기획영화의 재탄생이 기대되는 이유이다.

컨셉츄얼하고 참신한 기획! 웰메이드 코미디가 돌아온다!

<동갑내기 과외하기 레슨Ⅱ>는 ‘한국어과외’를 소재로 삼아 한국의 문화와 언어의 이면을 뒤집어 웃음을 끌어내는 영화다. 1편의 ‘대학입시과외’는 ‘야매 한국어과외’로, ‘닭대가리 학생’은 ‘물건너온 열공제자’로, ‘촌닭 대딩선생’은 ‘닭대가리 야매선생’으로 새롭게 변화되어 관객을 찾는다.

어눌한 발음으로 한국어의 받침자를 익히느라 ‘간장공장공장장’을 입에 달고 살며, 과외선생 ‘종만’이 가르쳐준 문장이 욕인지도 모르고 미소를 띄운 채 욕을 퍼붓고, 말 그대로만 해석하면 뜻이 통하지 않는 관용어구에 사색이 되는 재일교포 ‘준꼬’... 이 속엔 우리가 늘 사용하지만 미처 깨닫지 못했던 한국어의 면면들을 코믹에피소드로 발굴해낸 위트 넘치는 상상력이 있다.

오버 액션과 폭력, 극단적인 상황전개와 과장된 캐릭터에 의존하지 않으면서 참신한 컨셉과 소재로 관객의 산뜻하고 상쾌한 웃음을 폭발시키는 것! 컨셉츄얼한 기획과 코미디 장르의 유쾌한 접목을 시도하는 <동갑내기 과외하기 레슨Ⅱ>만이 가진 매력이다.

한결 풍성해진, 한층 다양해진 캐릭터! 즐거움은 2배가 된다!

<동갑내기 과외하기 레슨Ⅱ>는 ‘동갑내기 커플’에 보태진 보다 다양해진 캐릭터, 보다 확장된 공간으로 더 풍성해진 웃음과 볼거리를 제공한다. 비속어와 욕을 전수하는 야매 선생 ‘종만’(박기웅), 잘못된 과외 수업을 통해 외국인 욕쟁이로 거듭나는 열공 재일교포 ‘준꼬’(이청아). 여기에 이들의 주요 공간이 되는 다국적 민박집 ‘게스트하우스 情’과 그곳에 사는 새로운 캐릭터가 덧붙여져 이야기는 배가 되고, 웃음은 풍성해진다.

‘게스트하우스 情’의 절대강자이자, 야매 과외의 배후인물인 주인아저씨 ‘종만부’(이영하)는 아줌마 뺨치는 생활력과 아가씨 뺨치는 감수성으로 과외비를 챙기고, 김장을 담그고, 연속극에 눈물 흘린다. 그리고 ‘게스트하우스 情’에 염치없이 빌붙어 사는 이름부터 문제적인 ‘풍기’(조달환)와 ‘문란’(윤영삼), ‘게스트하우스 情’의 유일한 외국인 하숙생이자 반말쟁이 ‘조지’까지.

동갑내기 티격태격 커플 종만과 준꼬 커플을 둘러싼 종만부 ‘허하룡’과 게스트하우스의 문제적 3인방이 어우러져 만들어낼 다채로운 웃음의 시너지는 <동갑내기 과외하기 레슨Ⅱ>만의 달라진 관람 포인트가 될 것이다.

Motion picture plot (Synopsis)

Dream the many Korean residents in Japan, it steps the Korean ground,! Hajime it rolls up, ~ $$ln

It searched the south student whom it loves in vain and all Korean residents in Japan it gave to Korea with the exchange student, kko.

The guest house where becomes the Sweet Home of Korean life really ()! The master uncle who is kind, the rice which is taste, it thought that until the full option room what one it was insufficient to it is not... The room which hyel the master uncle who does not become inside U gives to a caller custody the room which that house son whom it loads writes!

Neither the dictionary notification receives and it spreads with only the master's house son kind whom it throws away it gives and and in own room and from the bridal night from Korea which it lifts with stretched arms there is not U and it is done, the annexation of a country and! It draws out the room it gives and kko the master uncle knows and only the son room the bay until the region one Korean language extracurricular work map only of a toe bell Korean kind to provide with the overview futures set and kko it seizes.

The heading the master uncle who threatens the son who with the knife which it cuts is only one, only the same age bet kind where debt because of the card is pushed becomes the Korean language extracurricular work teacher with hundred million Ji, the outward appearance the place where it is flower American south the Korean language which it learns Hwag whom it boils ~ the foreigner who is only a crude language which it awakes George, when only the gap it is born, kkel the rice cake unit with the public morals disorder...

It gives and kko dream the Korean life which is many... From start image is not.

The broad way which learns to use! ! eye Oh! ssip Tightly the field Oh ~ $$ln

Only the bell and the sharpness of a blade where the Korean language extracurricular work which it takes over with hundred million Ji is annoying it ladles and len there is not a water service which will fold an extracurricular work in watch of the father... With direct opposition it reveals a high devotion in the Korean language extracurricular work and it gives and it lifts with stretched arms and and with deep thought the broad way whole which it learns it will absorb water academic ten non Tae it cries. Nearly nearly Oh! every extracurricular work only of the bell which it is started to do so!

It is what to follow, the broad way to teach it believes and it does it gives and kko the soy sauce factory factory market the river factory market, the National Police Office prison bars flesh practices the pair prison bars flesh and oneself the alcoholic beverage drinks actually at that hour and the kind of rattle it starts with stray dog training which hits, the greeting end to eat completely from Korea the eye Oh ssip tightly the field Oh! All vulgar U whom it starts with the and countermeasure the whole and the extracurricular work teacher to meet the abusive language without, by mistake only international ill luck to bring disgrace it stretches to the image fall which lifts with stretched arms. It rushed it will give to 10 extracurricular work modes but and kko academic ten will stop and it will decrease not to know, in irresponsibility extracurricular work and non- verification battle inside little by little repeatedly with the foreigner slanderer me, it gave, kko!

CLIP

TRAILER

Music VDO - BaBy Love

MAKING

http://media1.movie.kr1.yahoo.com/c/cine21..._19803_song.wmv

http://media1.movie.kr1.yahoo.com/c/cine21...9803_julian.wmv

Wallpaper

poster1800x600fz3.th.jpg

Wallpaper 1 Download

poster2800x600ta0.th.jpg

Wallpaper 2 Download

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg .. lol ok this looks interesting, a part 2 to my tutor friend, obviously not the same cast, but dang the two leads are pretty darn attractive in their own rights, lol i think they look uber cute together .. and does anyone mind telling me who the two main leads are exactly, i want to stalk the guy, he has a bit of steven cheung feel to him, while the girl has a wee bit of a natalie tong feel to her :)

haha the movie trailer is hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Dg7Ag3VTI

i need to get my hands on this :)

LOL ok i get it now, his name is Park Ki Woong :)

Guest White Star

OMFG..........that trailer was halarious......I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS......LOLZ.....OMG

the Male lead is freaking hot.

he looks mixed.......oh...and look that that....there's a white guy....

+WS+

OMFG..........that trailer was halarious......I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS......LOLZ.....OMG

the Male lead is freaking hot.

he looks mixed.......oh...and look that that....there's a white guy....

+WS+

My Tutor Friend 2 pics :)

12.jpg

14.jpg

23.jpg

bjknl.jpg

ghjl.jpg

im totally in love with him :) and it does look uber hilarious !

i think the starter of this thread tried to use a google translation i guess ?

but the two main leads are

Park Ki Woong

and

Lee Chung Ah

and not .. the random two names listed on the topic name .. lol

:)

Guest poopoo

Wow. . wen i saw this topic iw as like huh is this for real.. LOL the two names..ji route oong? kim dex trin?

THE MAIN leads are super cute! doubt it'll be better than the original buttt watever can't wait : D

OMG THE GUY . i just realized..no wonder he look so familiar. hes jaehee's hot fren from art of fighting ! <33

chungah actually looks more tough than the guy hahahah

Guest Shortyyy126

omg the guy looks hot! lol. =X

i can't wait to watch this, it looks uber funny. xD

thanks for sharing the pics and info, and trailer. =)

Guest Sweetsweet

Is she the main girl in Wolf's Attractions? She was also in this drama called Let's go to the beach with Lee Wan right? It looks like her, but then I think her look kinda changed a little..not sure :sweatingbullets: The guy is cute :w00t:

Synopsis from http://www.film2.co.kr/moviedb/default.asp?mkey=41356

영화 줄거리 (Synopsis)

꿈많은 재일교포, 한국땅을 밟다! “하지메마시뗴~”

짝사랑하는 남학생을 찾아 교환학생으로 한국에 온 재일교포 준꼬.

한국생활의 Sweet Home이 될 ‘게스트하우스 정(情)’! 친절한 주인아저씨, 맛있는 밥, 풀옵션 방까지 뭐하나 부족한 게 없다고 생각했지만... 손님유치에 혈안된 주인아저씨가 내어준 방은 실은 그집 아들이 쓰는 방!

사 전통보도 못받고 자기방에 뻗어버린 주인집 아들 종만과 준꼬는 한국에서의 첫날밤부터 어이없는 ‘합방’을 하게 된다! 방을 빼려는 준꼬에게 주인아저씨는 아들방뿐만 아니라 토종한국인 종만의 일대일 한국어 과외지도까지 종합선물세트로 제공하며 준꼬를 붙잡는다.

두 부 썰던 칼로 하나뿐인 아들을 협박하는 주인아저씨, 밀린 카드빚 때문에 억지로 한국어과외선생이 된 동갑내기 ‘종만’, 외모는 꽃미남인데 배운 한국어라곤 확~ 깨는 반말뿐인 외국인 ‘조지’, 틈만 나면 껄떡대는 ‘풍기’와 ‘문란’...

준꼬의 꿈많은 한국생활... 시작부터 심상치가 않다.

Guest nence

omg, the trailer does looks good. so excited for this one. get to see lee chung ah in a movie is great. besides that the guys is good looking too.

Archived