[movie 2007] My Tutor Friend 2 (동갑내기 과외하기 &#

Guest _JIWA1001_

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KyOotKrnAng3l

Awesome!! can't wait till it comes out. the guy looks HOT!!

j/w but what other dramas did he come in?

I was excited when I heard that My Tutor Friend 2 is coming out but a little disappointed that it's not the original cast. I'm sure part 2 will be as funny as part one. Also, like everyone said.. the main cast for part two is not that bad. the main guy is quite attractive.

Guest babymarzy07

i saw this featured on showbiz extra last night... it looks good. wonder when they will release it, i like the cast too!

Guest valley girl

om my goD i cam't wait to see this Park ki woong is so hOT i love him at the art of fighting he's so cool

Guest --savers--

wow! my tutor friend 2? when will this be shown in korea? im excited to have a copy of this movie coz MTF1 is my favorite!!aja!

the girl is not known to be pretty, but shes all right. her acting isnt that bad. but the guy is CUTE. lols. i love his expressions. and hes really pretty looking. lols. is he that guy that did that funky dance in the CF? anyways i dunno how good the movie is but i'll watch it.

LOL :lol: the trailer was so hilarious!!! i LOVE My Tutor Friend 1, i hope 2 will be just as good if not better!

the main lead female kinda reminds me of Kim Ha Neul during the first trailer-scenes :)

and the guy is not bad to look at either ;)

• 2 weeks later...

the girl is not known to be pretty, but shes all right. her acting isnt that bad. but the guy is CUTE. lols. i love his expressions. and hes really pretty looking. lols. is he that guy that did that funky dance in the CF? anyways i dunno how good the movie is but i'll watch it.

yeah, he was the one doing that funky dance w/ the don'tcha song, it's hilarious ^O^

Archived