Do Girls Like Beard Or Chest Hair On Men?

Guest Jamal Balls

Guest tinil-galia

Oh God, neither. I prefer clean.

But if the chest hairs are not too CONCENTRATED, then it's fine.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never for chest hair. NEVER. i like my men smooth.

as for facial hair... it's okay, i prefer shaved. i don't mind the little morning 'stache and beard, it can look cute, but don't rub your face on me while kissing, it huuuuuuuuuurts!!! X________X

Guest dianannsano

Ewww... No, I don't like hairy men.

But an occasional goatee (is that how you spell it?) is fine.

Guest Lovelight

eh...chest hair = no...beards = no...

do asian guys have hair on their chests? o_o i only see white people or w/e with hairy chests... :unsure:

Guest yanshimkim

No to chest hair or facial hair.

But... I like leg hair. *rofl* I dunno why. I guess I'm weird like that. ._.

Guest asdfghjklx

.. chest hair is no no no.. hmm.. beard is a no too. they are itchy.. and ew. i like it clean.

• 7 years later...
Guest Azelas

I do not like metrosexuals, or men too effeminate to pass off as woman-like, or boyish men. I find that pathetic, sorry. I am a straight male, by the way.
Chest hair can be attractive, on some men. It does indeed give off a more manly look, and signals high testosterone.
Beards can improve the looks of those with poor bone-structure, or a oval face. It makes for a more sharp and handsome look. Some girls like it, others do not. I, myself, think I pull of the beard awesomely. This is all very individual, and depends on the caliber and the color of the facial hair and the persons features. Some look much better without, vice versa. To some men, facial hair is as important as scalp hair is to women. Unkempt facial hair I agree is nasty and off-putting, at any rate. In the end, it all comes down to what you like, and not the many preferences of the female community. Beards can be pretty badass, you know. 
I, for one, take great pride in my facial hair. :P
These are all excellent examples of how facial hair can help accentuate one's look...
04-copy.jpg
Baschbeginning.jpg
johnny_depp-mustachegoatee.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest purekoreanblood

my girl doesn't like either but i grew em out anyways. she protested by not shaving for a month.

lesson learned : shave. only if u have a psycho girlfriend

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind facial hair and/or chest hair on a guy as long its not on their back. I think a beard can look quite attractive on a guy as long as its not too long or groomed into something douchey looking haha. I also don't mind a clean shaven smooth guy either.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

as long as it well groomed, clean then I have no problem ...though no beard. 

mine has a little bit of body hair and I always tease him about it even though I like/think its cute ..haha its just my way of expressing how I feel for someone I guess...teasing/being mean

Guest severus

Sometimes but very few can pull off the lumbersexual look. Sometimes even those that do pull it off remind me of a sexy hobo.

2015-men-styles-lumbersexuals.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived