GOT A NEW MICROPHONE!!!

Guest Hsiang84

Guest Hsiang84
singing 少年 (Youth) -> very beautiful chinese song
Good lord I finally got a new microphone. Sooo excited. I can actually sing high/loud parts without the crazy static (for the most part). It's not COMPLETELY static-less, but if you've listened to my clips before, I'm sure you can tell the difference of quality in this one. Anyhow, this song is a duet called 少年 (Youth) originally sung by 光良 (Michael Wang) and 曹格. I sang both parts. The piano in this song is niiice. Here's it is: Kevin_-_少年 Feel free to leave any critiques and comments. Thanx :) ++++++ 少年 lyrics ++++++++ 你又想起某個夏天 熱鬧海岸線 記憶中的那個少年 驕傲的宣言 伸出雙手就能擁抱全世界 相信所有的夢想一定會實現 一切看起來都不會太遙遠 轉眼之間過了幾年 輕浮的語言都已慢慢沈澱 即使難免會變得更加洗煉 我們不曾妥協 那是我們都回不去的從前 幸好還可以堅持當時的信念 世界嘗試改變 當初的那個少年 那是我們都回不去的從前 當你站在那個夏天的海岸線 我們還是心裡面 那個偏執的少年 ++++++++++++++++

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY DUDE.

About time you spoil yourself with a new mic. Quality is sooooooooooooooo much better. You can finally sing high notes without much static!!!! 开心噢!!!!

嘻嘻

Song is really cute. Piano at beginning was enjoyable. Singing.... yeah I think from now on, I'm just gonna describe your singing as FLAWLESS. Well, I noticed the way you pronounced some words... it's correct, but the way you pronounced 骄傲 makes it sound a little flat. I think a "rounder" pronounciation would make it sound better. I'm not sure if I'm making sense. But yeah. That's like the only thing I can pick out. Hahaha...

I'M JUST OVERLLY HAPPY YOU FINALLY GOT A NEW MIC!!!! IT SOUNDS SO i can't readING GOOD. I wanna eat your voice mang. :P

yeshh even i can tell the diff too! hahaha but theres still the noise in the bg.

I luv luv luv luv luv this song!! I always req ppl to sing this song ga.. hahaha

U r vely gd, high notes sounded really good, also ur vib and harmonies!, but i think it would b better if u dueted this song instead. Since i hear uhv recorded parts for parts kind of. so go find a duet partner and sing this again :lol: eheheheh

*thumbs up*

Ohhh I love this song.

What a coincidence.

I din know someone posted a Guang Liang song too!

You have really smooth vocals. And your high notes are crazy.

Love it Love it Love it

The Blending of the voices were done really well too.

Impressive.

Always thought you had a beautiful voice. It's so clear and just like Nan said flawless. You hold your pitches pretty good aspecially compared to most guys. I just love it, your voice is so sexy. Sounds like an actual HK singer. ^_^

Guest fantasiimaker

Congrats on your new mic ^^ about time lol.

You have such a soothing voice =) and great how everything is always on pitch XD Keep singing more from now on!

The mic quality sounds soo much better. :)

My only critic for this song is that you sound somewhat nasal. It sounds like for some notes (and especially higher notes), you have a little mix of nose and stomach voice. They're all on pitch, but it sounds like they are slightly nasally, but the long high A you hold in the chorus seems to best show case the nasalness..

But out of all seriousness, great clip! Couldn't expect anything less from someone like you. :)

Guest MangoJuice

oh my gosh!! i love you your voice!!! dude oh my gosh hahah.. how come i never heard you before!? lol maybe because i'm not often online! but geez .. you can so sing :D i'm listening to no. 89757.. i dont understand it but i love how you sing it!! good job =]

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest nightfall738

Wow I was looking through the forum and then i saw the big words "GOT A NEW MICROPHONE" and I looked at the poster and saw your name, and I was thinking "Wow, i thought so." haha.

On the song.... this computer can't read chinese so i don't know which one it is. So i clicked on a random one where you go super high. :sweatingbullets: Kevin, would you mind to put the link to the actual song next time? That may be easier for us no computer chinese readers. >< haha. Thanks. I'll find the song and reply later if I don't forget.

Guest spacious

the new mic paid off.. no static...

you have a great singing voice... I love the bed time story song. such a beautiful song. and i liked the wang lee hom song you sang.

Archived