Drama and Movie OSTs

Admin

Guest Iloverain

my sister has been wanting a song for a while and i was wondering if anyone knows it. it's from a sad love story episode 1 where the "young" hee sun character and her aunt first goes into ksw's mother's club for a job and introduces herself to his mom...the song comes up as bg music around 12min30something secs...it sounds like a french song. if no link to the song can be provided...the name and artist of the song is a big help too. thanks in advance.

:tears: please I want so badly the soundtrack of the japanese drama PRIDE.. ppppplease

:tears: please I want so badly the soundtrack of the japanese drama PRIDE.. ppppplease

This thread is for requesting Korean drama OST lol, not Japanese drama OST... but you can download it here.

The world that they live in OST please.

thank you. :D

The World That They Live In OST

thank you for this great site :)

i wanted to ask you if you can get the " kingdom of the wind" ost, please? :tears:

salutations to all of you :D

Kingdom of the Wind OST

Hai there..

i would like to request Beethoven Virus OST coz i don't see it in here...

thanks

Beethoven Virus OST

Guest love<3changmin

how come East Of Eden ost only have one track? o_0

i was finding for the song Black Pearl and Jea frm B.E.G sang for East of Eden ost..

the title is miwo sarang.. Bad Love or Hateful Love

does anyone have it?

thank you