Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Don't you worry now. :)  Just read the basic rules indicated in the first page of this thread, that's all!! :)  And, always share info about our Nara-ssi so she will notice how special she is to us!~ :)

@hankitae42‌ I will! ^^ just wondering if there is any Singaporean Nara fans hanging out here~ ^^

So @jeslyn1996‌ , how did u become a jang nara fan?

I was watching School 2013 last year after my major exam.. At first I didn't take notice of Nara unnie.. *was focusing on Woo Bin and Jong Suk* but at episode 5(if I rmb clearly) the scene where she hit her students hand.. That's how I started liking her ^^ hehe.. I did watch her drama before.. My Bratty Princess was my first Nara unnie drama if I can rmb clearly *sorry I m kinda forgetful ><* but I tot she was a Chinese.. So I was quite neutral/didn't take notice of her.. LOLOLOL :P

That was when I was abt 10-11years old when I watched that drama(My Bratty Princess)

How about u? ^^ @AnnaS

Guest ChaYangSoon

Heello all chinggu good evening ...

Mr.back drama already finished , I can see Jang Nara next week in MBC drama award ...

This hope Jang Nara win in MBC Best Actres, Best Couple, Nitizen award ...

hopefully Jang Nara won many awards

You can get it at China sites, either dangdang.com or taobao.com. However, they only deliver to addresses in China. Below are the links:

http://search.dangdang.com/?key=%BA%E1%D0%D0%CC%EC%CF%C2%B5%C4%D5%C5%C4%C8%C0%AD

http://s.taobao.com/search?q=%BA%E1%D0%D0%CC%EC%CF%C2%B5%C4%D5%C5%C4%C8%C0%AD&js=1&stats_click=search_radio_all%253A1&initiative_id=staobaoz_20141227

Thank u!! ^^ @rainrainy

Guest ChaYangSoon

hello @AnnaS shii , You have to watch My Love Patzzi in the play Jang Nara is very cool and because it plays so I know Jang Nara ... :-P

hello @AnnaS shii , You have to watch My Love Patzzi in the play Jang Nara is very cool and because it plays so I know Jang Nara ... :-P

Hi @ChaYangSoon‌ ! I was planning to watch her latest projects first but i've heard that my love patzzi is good too..i'll find tym to watch it then..thanks for the recommendation!!

:D

ChaYangSoon said: Heello all chinggu good evening ... Mr.back drama already finished , I can see Jang Nara next week in MBC drama award ... This hope Jang Nara win in MBC Best Actres, Best Couple, Nitizen award ... hopefully Jang Nara won many awards

@emme85‌ ,having said that, i'm getting excited for the awards night! Jqng Nara will be coming right? Cn i ask for the exact date of the event if u know?

I wonder who will she be sitting with?is this the first time that an actress is nominated with two dramas? I really hope that she can be noticed so that she can do another project soon!! I wnt to see how beautiful she will be!!

Guest ChaYangSoon

btw 2013. Kim Jae Won wins in mbc seems this year will read out nominations ..

i think Jang nara reunion again with KJW though only on stage ..

Guest ChaYangSoon

@jeslyn1996‌ omo! U like snail couple too? I loved them! Actually i still love them but don't ship them bcoz u know, jh is married Lol!! Anyways, i want them to win the best couple award in mbc this year!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

haaahaa me too i like Snail couple i hope they wins best couple but after see Shk and Jang Nara seem to change my mind .. :-! :-P

AnnaS said: @emme85‌ ,having said that, i'm getting excited for the awards night! Jqng Nara will be coming right? Cn i ask for the exact date of the event if u know? I wonder who will she be sitting with?is this the first time that an actress is nominated with two dramas? I really hope that she can be noticed so that she can do another project soon!! I wnt to see how beautiful she will be!!

Guest ChaYangSoon

its true Mbc drama award 30 Des 2014 .. Jang Nara with 2 drama in mbc this Yeaars ... in 2013 drama Empress ki Many winning award ..