Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Sooo, I'm watching New Nonstop on MBCClassic YouTube, basically means all of New Nonstop episodes.  I guess it's safe to say that all of the episodes that were English-subbed by jjnara22 were all the best NNStop episodes with Nara-ssi on point.  Those were the episodes where situations are based on Jang Nara.  The rest of the episodes?  Well, the story involved on everyone else like PKL, YDG, Dabin and others and Jang Nara was just a supporting actress.. but the story of NNstop, it was really good.. I finally found out how In Sung and PKL got together, it was really sweet and funny, lol :))  I also found out that Nara-ssi thought Min Woo was interested in her, a little bit of OTP there but nothing happened in the end, lol.. But over all, a really highly recommended series, I want @everyone to watch it, especially the episodes with Nara-ssi, they were all funny as hell.. And yeah, Nara-ssi is really speaking fast, she is the fastest speaker I've heard among NNstop cast.. Her normal expression is really bubbly, every scene where there was Nara-ssi is perfect for making gif, if I really know how to make one haha.. :)) That's all, just sharing, hihihihi~ ;))jIWIHyM.gif
cr: DC Inside(I found out that this gif was the scene where Kim Hyo Jin was really envious of all the girls including Nara-ssi because of their beauty, Kim Hyo Jin was imagining all the girls making cute faces, thus this scene was made HAHA =)) )
I screenshot this!!  She's so cuutte~y7AjFwv.jpg
Ohh!! @OreoVampire At last I have made a gif!!! :))mz0yGiC.gif

This is the drama that I thought sounded quite interesting (helmed by the scriptwriter of Secret). Though at that time I had no idea that it's going to be one about a chaebol family. The only good thing is that it's female-centric, and JNR hasn't had a SBS drama since SSoaBG. But this is probably a no go. Not as captivating as I thought it will be now that more details are out plus it's not something she'll usually take up. I'm still on the look out for her potential projects, but... seeing nothing :(( I do hope that she's not going to take up a C-drama instead, because I really very rarely watch them.
* * * * *  Secret’s writer heads to SBS with Mask
by javabeans | February 2, 2015

Scriptwriter Choi Ho-chul scored a surprise hit for KBS with his angsty melodrama Secret in 2013, and now SBS will be hoping he can re-create that success for them with his next drama, titled Mask, which has been granted a slot on the schedule for late spring.

The drama is about people “who live hiding their true faces behind the masks they wear,” and centers around a determined woman who “by chance” enters into a chaebol family. The wording is very vague so it’s not clear whether that means she works for them, marries into them, or otherwise gains entry to the household. Well, I suppose you don’t marry by chance, so maybe that possibility’s out.

Read more...

Guest ChaYangSoon

Yaaayy jnr drama sbs last is SSOBG 2002 sooo loong jnr not sbs .. i hope jnr go to sbs with script n good story

Hope Jnr in 2015 sucsessfull same with 2014 !!

Well, if she want to take the role as a challenge maybe she will take it, like iron masked singer.
 Just imagine she smile cutely at one time and then suddenly
20140723-000913.jpg

turn cold at other time. 
Chinese+Movie+37.jpg

I dont care, as long as its a good project.

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang Nara hopefully this year get the drama with a story and a different genre, sure JNR did not want to get stuck in the classic stories ..

but any later JNR drama that will surely be able to try on the watch ..

i Miss JANG NARA right Now !! :'(

Yes, I agree with you all.. I think the last C-drama that I have watched was only Nara-ssi's Bratty Princess and nothing else.  The other one was Meteor Garden (which I am a very big fan, too) but that was way before.  Yes dubbing sucks and Nara-ssi speaking actual Chinese is awkwardly slow.  I also want her to be back in SBS, and looks like "Mask" is like SSOBG in some ways, lol :))  Nonetheless, we still don't know if she films a Chinese drama this year as there are no confirmations yet.. :/

I watch a lot of historical C-dramas and I really don't mind the dubbing, especially if they are good and memorable dramas. I remember watching Prince of Lan Ling and Legend of Zhen Huan last year and they are just so good and well-made. I wonder if Jang Nara can have a project like that? Legend of Zhen Huan is just so intriguing with all the harem politics, and I think it would be something new and would definitely challenge Nara-ssi if she has this kind of project. 

@ChelseaS Ohh a political drama.. it would be really interesting to see.. I'm really thinking hard and imagining a scene where Nara-ssi becomes so serious and talks about nation's people, political budget, and all :))  Well the last Nara-ssi drama that I've watched involving a little bit of politics is My Bratty Princess.. Historical Chinese dramas (even Korean) are so interesting to watch, because it's full of colors and really shows the courtesy being practiced long ago, hihi.. she hasn't tried starring in a Korean historical drama, I think it's about time..
Take your pick.. Chinese?  Korean?  Japanese?.. :Da9hwOqm.jpg

pics cr: rightful owners

I don't know if this is going to be off topic to bring out this matter here. I really hope everyone to avoid discussing disliking the female lead and would love JNR over her to be his co-star in JH's new drama. I'm seeing comments at the drama thread that people started to discuss over this matter and I really wished that JNR will not be dragged into this unnecessary fans war :(

Let's pray hard for JNR to be back in any new project soon  :D

@maneuneun_1 I just checked "that" thread, is that true??  There were bashing Oh Yeon Seo because Nara-ssi was better??  That is so terrible :(  I also love  OYS she's one of my idols that I really liked, plus, OYS and Nara-ssi are best of friends.. these die hard fans really wanted to defend their own idols, it's not really healthy.. :(

hankitae42 said: @maneuneun_1 I just checked "that" thread, is that true??  There were bashing Oh Yeon Seo because Nara-ssi was better??  That is so terrible :(  I also love  OYS she's one of my idols that I really liked, plus, OYS and Nara-ssi are best of friends.. these die hard fans really wanted to defend their own idols, it's not really healthy.. :

Guest OreoVampire

Glad to see participation from old member, current and lurkers turn regular posters here. Thank you. And Just my 2 cents. If we do not want to start or invite anything bad about Nara ssii here better don't mention or start at all >:)

Everyone this is Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread Since 2005 shhoooooommm .. fighting!