Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

hi @everyone web_1982127209_6c9930c4_zps087a5d1f.jpgcr:as watermarked and dc jangnarashe is as beautiful and bright as those early morning rays of sun!!isnt she breathtakingly beautiful !!!oh how i miss her so muchwatching her onscreen somehow gives a warm feeling........ feels like home......... i think i am getting emotional like @hankitae42 and @kyoreanthe only good thing in jan is hyunbin is back yay :x please nara be back soon 
edit:her satoori is perfect haha she is so cute

@famedoctor Omomomomo~ you're back!!! We missed you~ :(( how have you been?? I think you gave Nara-ssi some sleeping pills so she can get complete sleep~ :)) HAHA you're getting emotional too~ =))
Just as long as we spam pictures of Nara-ssi here we will not miss her so much, because we see her everyday here in Narajjang Soompi Thread!~ ;))
@pinaycliza @AnnaS Kumusta?  Fated To Love You will be aired in Philippines on Monday Jan. 26. ;))

Guest OreoVampire

@famedoctor ! how are you?! I heard you are now on filming site with Nara ssii HAHA *feeling ;))

Doctor don't call me emotional, I am just a Nara-chronic lol you should know you are a doc =)) Looks like a Doctor also make post with photo now lol I'm proud of you @famedoctor chingu yah! Nara ssii has no big update. See you later. Fighting! :-h

I have an eopdet from my past posts~ :))
Remember that 1998 unnamed Korean drama starring 17-year old Nara-ssi?  I heard it's a sitcom. That's all. =))  Guys from DC said "We have a saying that whoever sought the title of this drama is a real nerd." :D
Well I found an older one.  This is from 1997.  I don't know what article is this and what is it about.  The girl looks like Nara-ssi though.  But the article says it's Jang Nara.RuifrKh.jpg
cr: owner
@KyoRean I've uploaded on youtube the video that @ChaYangSoon has shared, the 2002 SBS Acting Awards. ;)) Nara-ssi is so cute~ :x I set the video on unlisted.

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 why do you always mentioned my name lol. HAHA I think you got traumatized over something. Don't be scared to be creative in thread. You stand on your own lol. Be strong & firm! lol Learn from Nara ssii like this.

2950633118_9186e26f_EC8AA4EC9C?async&ran

But this one she seems to be bullied by DC. Fight back Nara ssii !
P/S: My current drama is BBFB. I am now at episode 12 lol.
GIF_-_BBFB_11?async&rand=0.0959711690160
Gif scr.owner

Edit : Sorry I have no update :-w

Guest OreoVampire

:-O  Seriously? Those are my 21 years old pics and I was blonde? ;)) lol...Imagine if Nara ssii was blonde in Mr.Back lol lol lol... wait let me comeback with 30s Nara ssii and she's blonde HAHA. Photoshop!

Excuse me please I'm running and... watch out for that tree lol

1935650979_7eeb2c1a?async&rand=0.1636307
No nostril detected lol

Nose bleeding Nara Eunni.. Those days of comical acting #throwback #TGIT
1935650979_7d36f84a?async&rand=0.2106337
Gif cr.owner

Guest OreoVampire

I too.. I think I prefer her comical acting. HAHA.. Since I already watched Nara ssii in Iron Masked Singer, I think she looked so mean that way. Dark face lol. I prefer her dork side more. So let's hopping for The Remake of NNStop? Newer Non Stop @hankitae42 ah? :P

Edit : My current drama BBFB. At episode 13 now

#throwback #blonde

tumblr_niklb0dqVE1tetlqbo1_r1_1280.png
tumblr_niklb0dqVE1tetlqbo3_r1_1280.png
tumblr_niklb0dqVE1tetlqbo2_r1_1280.png
Stills cr.DC

She is so beautiful back then.. I'm not saying she's not beautiful today, but I just like her more when she's just starting.. I also love her with her blonde hair~2y1cPMH.jpg
9AX9QCq.jpg
And @KyoRean , take a look at this~rr084Zq.jpg
She's so beautiful~ :-O :x :x :xpics credit: rightful owners

Guest OreoVampire

Excuse me please.. This blonde girl she loves extreme sport like....punching bag ..  Gangster Nara ssii #Comical Acting #BlondeDays #Throwback #NewNonStop

NNStop-Bully?async&rand=0.21911996975382

Omomo, nice gif you've made @KyoRean HAhaa! :))  I noticed that all of the slaps and punches thrown in New Nonstop seems real~ :)) You know what, I think lurkers are feeling weird towards us, thinking what the heck are these two are doing, HAHA =))
Anyways, anyone remember this scene in New Nonstop where Kim Hyo Jin is pretending to be younger than her age to meet a guy?RA9sgtF.jpg
Here's what she's really imitating:

iBygbRO.jpgNara-ssi singing April Story. =))

pics credit: DC Inisde

Guest asteraceae

KyoRean said: @asteraceae wow you are our Senior in Soompi. Members of 5 years. Where have you been? Don't tell me Nara ssii sent you here to monitor on us HAHA.. Well anyhow, thank you again and please share more about Jang Nara with us here in her very own thread. @everyone fighting!